SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 am

It was Vanessa that blocked and then unblocked Nick. When you block a person their likes disappear and they don't come back when you unblock. That is why he always showed as following her. I had looked at his Instagram minutes before he showed up as refollowing her and he was still following 535 people.

I mainly know what happened here because the same thing happened with JoJo and Jordan at the beginning of June. They showed up as refollowing each other. Then doing some research people realized someone blocked the other. People assumed it was JoJo that had blocked Jordan but then when they did research they realized that her likes didn't reappear on his pics. Look at his picture before June 4 and it won't show that she liked any of them. People did some experimenting and figured out it was actually him that blocked her and then when you unblock it immediately shows that you followed them.

So, it was Vanessa that blocked and unblocked Nick and that's why his likes disappeared. He didn't go through and unlike the pics. It could be as simple as shes trying to cut contact and didn't want him seeing her posts/liking her pics (i.e. The one wishing her brother a happy birthday) or something more than that. I doubt we will ever know.

Last edited by Jane781 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 am

Let's be honest, if they were both really really mad at each other they could do much worse. Not that the should. I am positive that they both have dirt on each other (Vanessa on volleyball date and DLo confrontation, and nick just being grumpy nick), it's in both of their interests to keep things classy. Esp. As they both have big things on the line: her charity and his acting career.
A block is zinch in terms of being disrespectful. Vanessa has unfollowed so she might not even notice.

Imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It seems like he was lowkey. Whether unfollowing/blocking whatever, it's all part of moving on and totally normal imo. Maybe it's just me but I don't expect anything else... I expect pics to be taken down and the total moving on process happening. That's a good thing imo Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 22 4256136633

I agree that unfollowing is probably beneficial for him at this point...but I think that the fact that he blocked her, unfollowed her and followed her again just shows that he hasn't reached the acceptance stage of the grieving process yet and still has a ways to go before he can move on. He'll get there eventually but right now he is clearly still in a vulnerable place and I think that he should be cut a little bit of slack given the context of the situation that he is in. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:46 am

Oh well, then it was Vanessa acting in her feels and doing the blocking. Immature from her as well, but very normal. Now we can retire the 'Vanessa texted Nick about the wedding so much, that he decided to block her on ig' narrative. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 am

Jane781 wrote:It was Vanessa that blocked and then unblocked Nick. When you block a person their likes disappear and they don't come back when you unblock. That is why he always showed as following her. I had looked at his Instagram minutes before he showed up as refollowing her and he was still following 535 people.

I mainly know what happened here because the same thing happened with JoJo and Jordan at the beginning of June. They showed up as refollowing each other. Then doing some research they realized someone blocked the other. People assumed it was JoJo that had blocked Jordan but then when they did researched they realized that her likes didn't reappear on his pics. Look at his picture before June 4 and it won't show that she liked any of them. People did some experimenting and figured out it was actually him that blocked her and then when you unblock it immediately shows that you followed them.

So, it was Vanessa that blocked and unblocked Nick and that's why his likes disappeared. He didn't go through and unlike the pics. It could be as simple as shes trying to cut contact and didn't want him seeing her posts/liking her pics (i.e. The one wishing her brother a happy birthday) or something more than that. I doubt we will ever know.

Oh okay, I didn't know any of this. Thanks for sharing, Jane781.

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:49 am

Aw poor Nick. Someone pointed out the ig thing to him on twitter.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:52 am

And once again social media reduces adults to middle school teen maturity for the world to see and judge. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:54 am

So hang on...now there's every chance that nick went home with somebody ! Let's not rule it out!! :laugh out loud:

PLEASE LET IT BE NICK AND ANDI!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:56 am

Andick ftw!  giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:57 am

No, Nick does not NEED TO GO BACK WITH ANDI! He needs to move on and not hook up with any of his ex's.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 am

Haha I really don't think he did. We don't know when she blocked him (well sometime between when she posted the pic of Patrick and last night) but I find it Interesting that she chose to unlock him at 2:30 am her time.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:02 am

I believe it. Vanessa, as much as I like her, seems emotional when it comes to relationship. If we think this relationship was more intense than her last, than it will take a bigger toll on the fam than the last one did. It's going to be a rough one.

Due to the whirlwind thats been the last couple of mnths, the pressure from an early engagement, moving countries, being a public figure, dealing with hate, having a career change etc. Etc. My guess is the relationship has been her most intense.

Imoaa

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689