SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:58 am

Kels0012 wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:
quietpal wrote:
Okay, I'm intrigued by this. laugh out loud Looking forward to hearing more details.

Lol! Me too! I mean, I know that made-for-TV movies generally suck on principle but I don't even care! I'm so excited for this! laugh out loud

I thought it could be one of the Hallmark Channel's 25 countdown to Christmas movies. I'm a sucker for those!

I also think the same...a Lifetime or Hallmark Movie for Christmas Cable TV. They usually create something every year, every season or on every special holiday mostly...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Bluejay271 wrote:
quietpal wrote:
Okay, I'm intrigued by this. laugh out loud Looking forward to hearing more details.

Lol! Me too! I mean, I know that made-for-TV movies generally suck on principle but I don't even care! I'm so excited for this! laugh out loud

I thought it could be one of the Hallmark Channel's 25 countdown to Christmas movies. I'm a sucker for those!

Yeah, I can be a bit of a film snob sometimes laugh out loud...however, I'm a sucker for rom-coms and I do enjoy Christmas movies around Christmas time so I'm sure that I'll enjoy it nonetheless. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 pm

That Bluejays hat, though...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 pm

More confirmation that he still has feelings for Vanessa.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Mgrissom wrote:More confirmation that he still has feelings for Vanessa.

Nick will always care about Vanessa, but looks like he is at peace, & moving forward by hiking, appreciating nature. :yes:
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:40 pm

That seemed very FOR Vanessa, IMO. Especially the instagram stories with the music documenting the hike. Vanessa always seemed to hike when she was in LA. There wasn't much evidence they did that together. Could be nothing but felt like something to me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:54 pm

SeekAny wrote:That seemed very FOR Vanessa, IMO. Especially the instagram stories with the music documenting the hike. Vanessa always seemed to hike when she was in LA. There wasn't much evidence they did that together. Could be nothing but felt like something to me.

In Nick's earlier instagram photos, shows Nick hiking too. He might just be a fan now of Tornoto Jays. He will always care about Vanessa, feelings don't just go away. You can still care, but he looks liike he is ready to move on with his life.
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:09 pm

I don't think people from L.A are fans of the Blue Jays, I could be totally wrong, but it sure looks strange to me seeing him in that cap when there are two MLB teams in Chicago plus L.A Dodgers. I know a lot of people are fans of teams that don't live anywhere near them, but the Jays from Toronto is not a team anywhere near him.

He has no problems wearing a cap he obviously got while still in a relationship with Canadian Vanessa, and that's one of the things I admire about him. The hat is special to him, and he's going to wear it regardless of what the media will make of it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Nick said on the podcast with Robert Mills that he is a Brewers fan
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh yeah, how could I forget Milwaukee!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 am

SeekAny wrote:That seemed very FOR Vanessa, IMO. Especially the instagram stories with the music documenting the hike. Vanessa always seemed to hike when she was in LA. There wasn't much evidence they did that together. Could be nothing but felt like something to me.

I get that feeling as well esp. this part of the caption 'Reminding myself that some of the most challenging obstacles can eventually reveal beauty'. Even in a relationship filled with challenges, you can experience a great bond and IMO that is what he is implying. I normally don't buy the whole 'hidden messages post breakup' scenario but that caption + the Bluejays cap (when he prolly has many caps) makes me go hmm. Smiley Still feel had they met at a different point in their lives and away from this show, it could have worked. How is it that even after a breakup, they remain one of my fav relationships from this franchise?  heartbeat  heartbeat

nickviall Reminding myself that some of the most challenging obstacles can eventually reveal beauty ... like hiking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 am

Mgrissom wrote:More confirmation that he still has feelings for Vanessa.
She's not from Toronto, though. I'd be more convinced if it were a vintage Montreal Expos cap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689