SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by KayP Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:58 am

The cap is significant IMO. Vanessa actually wore it in one of his instagram posts. The Blue Jays are Canada's only baseball team. It makes you wonder what it means.

KayP

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:11 am

I think it's probably just a hat he likes and he doesn't mind that it reminds him of her.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:35 am

I'm not sure what it means but I can only take away positive vibes from it. I never saw that hat until he visited Canada with V. It is the season of baseball and Canada does have only one professional baseball team as someone said above. I also noticed Nick's animated instagram of working out a day or two ago followed by V's friend sharing her workout session. I'm glad signs of them struggling emotionally and twitter hasn't escalated since the conclusion of blocking, etc.

Of course, it is still an adjustment and emotions are attached but I'm hopeful that things are back to as positive as possible.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Nick liked this post on Instagram. I have to wonder if he was thinking about Vanessa when he read it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Well, I wouldn't make that a rule of thumb or hold my breath. Just saying. A boomerang can have a large arc or get lost. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, I wouldn't make that a rule of thumb or hold my breath. Just saying. A boomerang can have a large arc or get lost. LOL

But the fact that he seems to find comfort in that thought says a lot, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:55 pm

I am all for him finding comfort. No problem with that. As long as he is open for the option of a long wait. I think that he is. He seems pretty deep with his thoughts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am all for him finding comfort. No problem with that. As long as he is open for the option of a long wait. I think that he is. He seems pretty deep with his thoughts.
He always has been, IMO.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 am

He also liked this one...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:30 am

Did I read here or in V's thread that she felt blindsided and that she went straight home after the decision was made? He looks so much more at ease in pics in the last two weeks. I'm not sure where his head is or who he's thinking of honestly. That's a scary thought! But I will say the last few instagrams are definitely geared towards things relating to V.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Did I read here or in V's thread that she felt blindsided and that she went straight home after the decision was made? He looks so much more at ease in pics in the last two weeks. I'm not sure where his head is or who he's thinking of honestly. That's a scary thought! But I will say the last few instagrams are definitely geared towards things relating to V.

I'm pretty confident that he's thinking about Vanessa...and the reason why he seemed more at ease in pics since the break-up is because I think that--initially, at least--there was a large part of Nick that was relieved to be out of that relationship. I'm not going to spend much time harping on the struggles of being a Bachelor couple as I feel like I've already beaten that dead horse too many times before but I do think that in the beginning Nick was borderline content to get out of that situation as it was clearly making him miserable and not himself. Spending time with friends and family was a nice escape for him which, coupled with his sense of initial relief, made him seem almost happy and free on his Instagram page at the time. He seemed like he was doing fine--maybe even more than fine--because that weight on his shoulders that he had been carrying for months was finally lifted off him. He was trying to stay positive and I think that for awhile he was probably able to convince himself that he was better off single. However, ever since he got back to reality in LA, I think that something has shifted in him as his social media activity lately suggests that he might be having doubts about the break-up or, at the very least, is confused about his feelings towards the whole situation.

I do think that Nick is more vulnerable now that he's back in LA and therefore forced to face the reality of his situation/ his feelings but my gut is also telling me that he's little bit lost at the moment too. I still get the sense that he's almost still pining for Vanessa in a way; the evidence is starting to stack up now and it's becoming increasingly difficult to say otherwise as a result. If I had to guess, I think that Nick secretly wants Vanessa back but at the same time, he probably feels like that's impossible given the struggles that they had to go through when they were together (and he clearly doesn't want to go down the Bachelor couple road again; like I said, he was miserable having his relationship constantly scrutinized by the public on an ongoing basis). However, knowing Nick, I wouldn't be surprised if he's also reflecting on their past relationship and questioning whether it was mostly circumstance to blame for their issues or if it truly was because they are too different/ not meant to be. I think that he knows that he still loves her but his logic is still getting in the way from him being able to do anything about it...so right now I see him floating in this perpetual state of confusion while still sort of pining for the past in a way.

In short, I think that Nick still loves Vanessa but that he's a little paralyzed by confusion which is why he is posting and liking things that, though a little bleak in nature, give him a sense of comfort and hope for the future. I do think that the Bluejays cap is significant because I actually believe that it makes him feel good to wear something that reminds him of the person that he loves--kind of like getting a loved one's name tattooed on your body as a constant reminder of how significant that person is/was in your life and that the love that you feel for that person is/was real and significant too. Though I don't necessarily know if Nick believes the post that he liked regarding people being boomerangs and how eventually they find their way back, I do think that this idea also gives him a sense of comfort as it's a notion that makes him feel hopeful for a reconciliation with Vanessa in the future. In addition, I would also imagine that the fact that DWTS is now airing would only add to Nick's feelings of reflection given that that was an experience that he had shared with Vanessa during a happy time in their lives together.

In conclusion, given the way that they broke up, I'm honestly not that surprised by how Nick is acting at the moment. I think it was only a matter of time before he would be forced to confront his feelings and wallow a little bit in the break-up. Is he merely in the bargaining phase of the grieving process or is it something more than that? I don't know and I'm not entirely sure if Nick really knows either.  I think that Nick is still working through his feelings and still trying to make sense of it all...and I think the fact that he started this relationship in an artificial world only makes everything all the more confusing. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:10 am

It is interesting to me that Bachette couples seem to have an easier time of it post show than Bach couples.  I think the women "winners" need more reassurance from their man of their love and desire for a forever relationship.  Vanessa seemed to always defer to Nick when interviewers asked about wedding plans and when asked about Rachel's engagement she replied, "everyone ends up engaged on this show."  I think it was Vanessa that had had enough of being a Bach couple and went home to the family she missed.  Their statement sure left open the possibility of a reunion.  Then while at Sharleen's wedding, Nick was totally back in the Bach world, probably ignored Vanessa's texts or phone calls, and communication between them stopped. It appears the hiking IG and the quotes are a way to reach out to her. To me it is obvious that they miss each other, but Vanessa was never convinced that she would have been his choice IRL.  It's been almost a month and Vanessa seems to have only been out with girl friends and family. When/if one of them moves on, then we will know it's over.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689