SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I wouldn't think much of Nick wearing the Bluejays cap if it weren't for the fact that he liked all of those heartbreaking Instagram posts--none of which referring to any desire to move on and one of them even mentioning the idea of people being like boomerangs that will eventually come back, etc. I see the Bluejays hat as an emblem of how he's not yet in a place in his life where he is willing to fully move on from that relationship which is why I think the hat brings him a sense of masochistic comfort in a way. I think it's clear that he still loves Vanessa and I do think that he associates the hat with her which is why he probably has no problem wearing it. Assuming that they really are giving each other space and are currently not in contact, I also see the hat as potentially being one of the few connections that he has left of her (beyond his memories and their formerly shared apartment in LA of course). Logically, I think that Nick knows that he should move on but I think that his heart isn't ready to do so which is why he doesn't seem to have much desire to shelf and/or burn the hat. I do think that the hat= Vanessa...and maybe one day he'll stop wearing it (or maybe not, who knows?). But for now he's going to continue wearing the hat because he loves it and doesn't want to burn it or let it go. All JMO  

Absolutely agree. The quotes were specific, and I noticed he didn't choose to like quotes that suggested moving on etc. I think he is hurting, and/or hoping to win her back.
JMO

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 pm

Jane781 wrote:Yes, Vanessa had work in LA last Thursday and presumably again this Thursday. That doesn't change my point. She's in a position to pretty much party anywhere. They could've even gone somewhere close in California, if she didn't want to travel. Again, I don't really care that she chose to do it in LA, but I also don't think she in any way had to. To me, it's more just about the double standards applied to them. If the situation were reversed somehow and Nick had done the equivalent with his friends, I have zero questions a lot more people would have something to say about it.

Of course people would have something to say about it, since Nick has literally no connection to Montreal other than Vanessa. I don't think the two situations are comparable at all. Vanessa lived in LA for 5 months. Unlike some, I don't think she had had enough of the LA lifestyle and think she actually really loved it there. She made friends there.

JMO
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:53 pm

You missed my point. I wasn't talking about it he went to Montreal to celebrate because obviously that would be different. I was just saying were the exact same situation somehow reversed, which I know is impossible in reality, I think people would read it differently. I was just making the point that Nick and his actions are judged quite differently by most people than Vanessa's IMO.

The only LA friends she seemed to have there were Alexa one night, Caity one night (both of whom she connected with in LA but certainly didn't seem to be particularly close to) and then Kelly who seems to have become a fast friend but someone she seemed to only start hanging out with regularly toward the end of her time in LA. And likely someone who would've traveled elsewhere to celebrate with her. I don't count Cody and Jess as her friends since I'm pretty certain that was the first time they even met. Again, I'm not saying she shouldn't celebrate with these people. I just personally don't think her having it in LA had to do with those specific people being there. More that they were there because she happebed to be celebrating it in LA. JMO.

I'm not going to talk about this anymore in this thread, though, considering its Nick's thread and I'm clearly not doing a very good job of getting my point across anyway.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Changing topic
IMO Nick having been in Dallas during his former fiancée's pre-birthday celebrations starved the rag mags. No need for paps to go to the party hotel (tagged in V's pic) to ask if they plan to see each other because obviously they weren't in the same city during the weekend. Intentional or not, Nick being elsewhere kept tabloids from writing speculative crap giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Jane781 wrote:You missed my point. I wasn't talking about it he went to Montreal to celebrate because obviously that would be different. I was just saying were the exact same situation somehow reversed, which I know is impossible in reality, I think people would read it differently. I was just making the point that Nick and his actions are judged quite differently by most people than Vanessa's IMO.

The only LA friends she seemed to have there were Alexa one night, Caity one night (both of whom she connected with in LA but certainly didn't seem to be particularly close to) and then Kelly who seems to have become a fast friend but someone she seemed to only start hanging out with regularly toward the end of her time in LA. And likely someone who would've traveled elsewhere to celebrate with her. I don't count Cody and Jess as her friends since I'm pretty certain that was the first time they even met. Again, I'm not saying she shouldn't celebrate with these people. I just personally don't think her having it in LA had to do with those specific people being there. More that they were there because she happebed to be celebrating it in LA. JMO.

I'm not going to talk about this anymore in this thread, though, considering its Nick's thread and I'm clearly not doing a very good job of getting my point across anyway.

I'm curious to what you did mean? As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed out comparing the two situations is just not the same. She actually lived in LA, he never lived in Montreal so if he were to celebrate there then of course people will have something to say. It would be like Vanessa going to Mikwaukee to celebrate! But because she lived there, and was there for work then it makes the arguement not comparable at all IMO. But.. If Vanessa were to start wearing a Packers, or a Brewers hat, then that would be a different story

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:12 pm

IMO I really do not care where Vanessa celebrates her birthday if it is in LA or Timbuktu. I have a really hard time thinking just because Nick wore a Bluejay cap that it is a slap in the face to V which I have a hard time believing she really cares. Nick has been going through some changes lately this past year not all due to V. Just because he likes certain quotes does not mean they are geared towards V. He probably knows that he needs to change some things in his life and to not always have a wall up when it comes to relationships. I truly believe that he loves V and respects her but I do not know if he was in love with her. I think that he did end things and V was totally heartbroken but is slowly getting back to herself. She has posted plenty of IG pics. that to me could be considered a slap in the face to Nick. I have yet to see anyone post more about their Bithday than she has but that is her right. Just like it is Nicks right to wear what ever cap he pleases. In his IG story today I saw that smile that I love from Nick with the dog that I have not seen in a while. Everyone of us handle things differently and to me I think we are reading to much into this situation. Following Nick for the last four years I know that he with time will be back to the guy I know. This is just my opinion.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:25 pm

whit90 wrote:IMO I really do not care where Vanessa celebrates her birthday if it is in LA or Timbuktu. I have a really hard time thinking just because Nick wore a Bluejay cap that it is a slap in the face to V which I have a hard time believing she really cares. Nick has been going through some changes lately this past year not all due to V. Just because he likes certain quotes does not mean they are geared towards V. He probably knows that he needs to change some things in his life and to not always have a wall up when it comes to relationships. I truly believe that he loves V and respects her but I do not know if he was in love with her. I think that he did end things and V was totally heartbroken but is slowly getting back to herself. She has posted plenty of IG pics. that to me could be considered a slap in the face to Nick. I have yet to see anyone post more about their Bithday than she has but that is her right. Just like it is Nicks right to wear what ever cap he pleases. In his IG story today I saw that smile that I love from Nick with the dog that I have not seen in a while. Everyone of us handle things differently and to me I think we are reading to much into this situation. Following Nick for the last four years I know that he with time will be back to the guy I know. This is just my opinion.

I don't care where she celebrates her birthday either. I'm just questioning why other people think it compares to Nick wearing a specific hat.
So considering what we know about the yellow bracelet, and the supposed message it was giving Vanessa during the show. Does it not make one wonder what Vanessa might think when she sees him wearing a hat he most likely purchased in her hometown? For someone who was heartbroken it would surely give a false hope, if his intentions were not that he was thinking of her and possibly wanted a reconciliation? Now I know we don't know her feelings or what whether she cares, I'm just saying does it not look like he's saying something, considering he wore the yellow bracelet for her?
As for the quotes, if he's thinking of someone else when liking them, and just out of a relationship then I dont think much of his sincerity.
In saying that, I do not think he is giving false hope, I think he really does have hope. And that he misses her.
All JMO

PS where has that dog been seen before?

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Im only going to say that I highly doubt Vanessa arranged her own party. Lori probably made all the arrangements knowing Vanessa was going to be in LA. The assumption about her friends is just that, assumptions. JMO

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Mochaginj wrote:
whit90 wrote:IMO I really do not care where Vanessa celebrates her birthday if it is in LA or Timbuktu. I have a really hard time thinking just because Nick wore a Bluejay cap that it is a slap in the face to V which I have a hard time believing she really cares. Nick has been going through some changes lately this past year not all due to V. Just because he likes certain quotes does not mean they are geared towards V. He probably knows that he needs to change some things in his life and to not always have a wall up when it comes to relationships. I truly believe that he loves V and respects her but I do not know if he was in love with her. I think that he did end things and V was totally heartbroken but is slowly getting back to herself. She has posted plenty of IG pics. that to me could be considered a slap in the face to Nick. I have yet to see anyone post more about their Bithday than she has but that is her right. Just like it is Nicks right to wear what ever cap he pleases. In his IG story today I saw that smile that I love from Nick with the dog that I have not seen in a while. Everyone of us handle things differently and to me I think we are reading to much into this situation. Following Nick for the last four years I know that he with time will be back to the guy I know. This is just my opinion.

I don't care where she celebrates her birthday either. I'm just questioning why other people think it compares to Nick wearing a specific hat.
So considering what we know about the yellow bracelet, and the supposed message it was giving Vanessa during the show. Does it not make one wonder what Vanessa might think when she sees him wearing a hat he most likely purchased in her hometown? For someone who was heartbroken it would surely give a false hope, if his intentions were not that he was thinking of her and possibly wanted a reconciliation? Now I know we don't know her feelings or what whether she cares, I'm just saying does it not look like he's saying something, considering he wore the yellow bracelet for her?
As for the quotes, if he's thinking of someone else when liking them, and just out of a relationship then I dont think much of his sincerity.
In saying that, I do not think he is giving false hope, I think he really does have hope. And that he misses her.
All JMO

I never said that he was thinking of someone else . I said that he has had a lot happen to him in the last year and that he needs to change some things in his life. I think he wore the yellow braclet out of respect for her during the show but a lot has changed since that. I really do think he was miserable in the relationship the last several months no matter how hard V tried. I just do not think wearing a cap that either was given to him or he bought himself is a slap to V. He has never said a bad thing about her only good that's why I think he loves her and respects her. For him to want this relationship back I just do not see it. I think they are both moving on and realize this could of never worked. I was heartbroken when they ended it but after following Nick I know that he will bounce back. I am sure that V will too. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 am

whit90 wrote:
Mochaginj wrote:

All JMO

I never said that he was thinking of someone else . I said that he has had a lot happen to him in the last year and that he needs to change some things in his life. I think he wore the yellow braclet out of respect for her during the show but a lot has changed since that. I really do think he was miserable in the relationship the last several months no matter how hard V tried. I just do not think wearing a cap that either was given to him or he bought himself is a slap to V. He has never said a bad thing about her only good that's why I think he loves her and respects her. For him to want this relationship back I just do not see it. I think they are both moving on and realize this could of never worked. I was heartbroken when they ended it but after following Nick I know that he will bounce back. I am sure that V will too. JMO

See bolded. What do you mean by not geared towards V, if you don't mean he's thinking of someone else? I assume you have read the quotes? To me it seems like they're talking about love, relationships, not just events that happen in life. IMO

I never said he was wearing it as a slap to V. I said I think he's wearing it because he's missing her and wants her back. I did say the only reason I think would be a slap is if he is just wearing it because it's 'just a hat'. If that were my ex I'd be wondering why he was wearing it if he was moving on with his life, and presumably didn't want me in it. It's not just any hat, it's one representing Vanessas country and one I have no doubt he wouldn't have if it weren't for Vanessa. IMO
I agree with you, he has never said a bad word about her, at least not publicly.

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 am

Judging by these Instagram posts that Nick liked, i think that the break from LA has been good for him...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Though he's still clearly acknowledging his pain, he does seem to be responding to a more positive approach of thinking which might suggest that he's on the road to acceptance. Now, I'm not saying that I think that he's over Vanessa and that he doesn't still love her but I think that he's starting to accept the reality of the situation which is that they are no longer together. Still no mention of him moving on from his feelings but it is encouraging that he's liking a post about loving himself and putting himself first as I think that's all he could really do at this point in order to heal. I think that he should just focus on rebuilding his spirits while staying true to himself/his emotions...and if he gets his own version of Serendipity in the future then all the more power to him. However, if I'm correct in my assumption that Vanessa asked Nick for space and that he's respecting her wishes then there's not much he can do other than to focus on himself...and I'm getting the sense that Nick realizes this which is why he is seemingly starting to embrace the idea that it's okay to be alone. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:43 am

Interesting thing about R.M.Drake is that he has 1.7M followers but only follows 152 one of whom is Nick and that he sometimes comments on Nick's pics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So is Nick liking some of R.M. Drake's pics because they relate to him specifically or is Nick, like Drake, liking some pics because they mutually admire each other's message in general?
Do they actually know each other?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689