SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:21 am

The career thing is very common shade with regards to this franchise. While I don't think Dani would've tweeted it were Vanessa still with Nick so as not to shade her friends fiancé, I don't think Vanessa was involved in any way.

That being said, I find the shade pretty humorous considering what came over the course of the day or so following. Just because someone has a more normal job doesn't necessarily make them better husband material. Sounds like the new bachelor has his own issues. JMO

Jane781

Back to top Go down

wcw - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
happydays wrote:You can't hold vanessa accountable for what friends say.

Who knows, danielle maybe felt that way without vanessa saying anything to her. I mean, Nick shaded her too on juliet litman's podcast for no reason.
I totally missed the Dani M shade, but I definitely caught the Kristina shade which I felt was showing loyalty to V.

Juliet said there weren't many hot tubs in his season. Nick says there was one in ep 2 on his first date. Juliet says oh right danielle and that she forgot about that one. Then Nick says 'that tends to happen a lot with danielle'.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:31 am

I don't think Vanessa was involved at all. I found Dani's comment funny though and I think Nick is self-deprecating enough to appreciate it if it was indeed aimed at him. laugh out loud I found even Nick's original comment about Dani funny coz even as someone who likes her, I had forgotten about it. cheeky I like when contestants don't take themselves too seriously and can laugh at themselves.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 am

Lots of ig love exhanged between vanessa, derek and taylor. Its quite cute.

Positive ig photo posted by vanessa as well. She's responded to a few fans on the pic as well. She seems happier Smiley
Imo

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 am

Dropping back in - Lauren B & Kaitlyn on Kaitlyn's podcast talk briefly about Vanessa - they like her Smiley

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

@happydays At which point did they talk about her? I don't really feel like listening to the whole thing. Lauren's cool though yes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 pm

And kaitlyn was at the carly evan wedding....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:19 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@happydays At which point did they talk about her? I don't really feel like listening to the whotle thing. Lauren's cool though yes  

It's at the 23:10 mark.

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 pm

@singanewsong Thank you!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@singanewsong Thank you!

My time is wrong try at @ 22:20.

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:07 pm

happydays wrote:Dropping back in - Lauren B & Kaitlyn on Kaitlyn's podcast talk briefly about Vanessa - they like her Smiley
You could say that, yes. They are fangirling over her like Jumping hearts

”She’s such a sweetheart”, ”She’s really nice!!!”, "Why are you so perfect?"
Stunning, sweet, genuine, normal, natural beauty, perfect…
All in 30 seconds. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Kaitlyn likes someone who is no longer with Nick. Why am I not surprised? laugh out loud laugh out loud Had Kaitlyn said all these things when N/V were still together, that would be something IMO. giggling FTR, I agree with everything they said about Vanessa. :yes:

I like Lauren and Vanessa's friendship. Two of my fav people in the current crop of BN alum. They are not too out there branding their friendship inspite of being close IMO. I remember how supportive V was when BenLo broke up. I believe Lauren must be doing the same for her now. heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach