SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:20 pm

I am one of the few who like Vanessa and Rachel. I think they are entitled to how they feel, so I don't blame either one in that highly stressful exhausting environment. I blame it fully on the petty loud mouth pot stirrer who could and should have said "I wasn't there so I am not the right person to answer the questions".
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by bachfan218 Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:26 pm

@nikikass Thank you! I agree, she didn’t have to take it there. Everyone has moved on from Nick’s season and she should, too.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:27 pm

@sdmom

I agree,   I dont dislike either of them.  Neither resonate with me. So I dont care either way.  

But i admire both.  Both are hotheads in my opinion (until they are not)

Last edited by nikikass on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:30 pm

The thing I admire about both Vanesssa and Rachel is how they use their fame to promote worthy causes they care dearly about. Vanessa with her NO Better You foundation, Rachel raises money for various causes. I wish more of the Bach alum will do the same.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:34 pm

sdmom wrote:I am one of the few who like Vanessa and Rachel. I think they are entitled to how they feel, so I don't blame either one in that highly stressful exhausting environment. I blame it fully on the petty loud mouth pot stirrer who could and should have said "I wasn't there so I am not the right person to answer the questions".
All Jmo.

I like both of them equally, too. They both IMO have good, bad and ugly. I agree with you. ^ Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 33 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:39 pm

sdmom wrote:I am one of the few who like Vanessa and Rachel. I think they are entitled to how they feel, so I don't blame either one in that highly stressful exhausting environment. I blame it fully on the petty loud mouth pot stirrer who could and should have said "I wasn't there so I am not the right person to answer the questions".
All Jmo.

ITA. I like both ladies, and imho this whole issue has been dragged way too long. Both Rachel and Vanessa have moved on, and there was no need for anyone else to bring it up a year later.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote: IMO it's good to recognize the sensitivity that certain words have attributed to them culturally.  
However, IMO, it does not excuse the fact that people still can have those attributes under certain circumstances.
I am not saying this is or is not the particular circumstance. All I'm saying is it does not buy anyone a free pass.
I also do not see any difference in the words: aggression, angry, hostile, bully, antagonistic. JMO.  They are all gradients of the same words and practically the same degree in my view.

I will give you a work example and I would appreciate everyone's feedback:

Would you rather be called a person or an individual? Which is the "bad" word?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:26 pm

I don't see either. I am a person and an individual. I don't see either as bad. JMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see either. I am a person and an individual. I don't see either as bad. JMO.

But according to our management one is. It is offensive to refer to someone we support using that term. It is just getting beyond ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:56 pm

I see no problem with either term. Can't wait to hear which one is supposedly offensive.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't see either. I am a person and an individual. I don't see either as bad. JMO.

But according to our management one is. It is offensive to refer to someone we support using that term. It is just getting beyond ridiculous.

Yikes Sprite, I am exhausted from last nights discussion. I give up! I think i will just just drink red stripe and eat jerk chicken. LOL. And stay out of this one. (I'm at the Montego Bay airport killing time)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Sprite wrote:

Which term? I am in the dark still.
On second thought... don't tell me. I am better in the dark.
I was in pms yesterday with a buddy here. Basically, just commiserating I need a cave to dwell in. Every where I turn it seems there is such negativity and strife it starts to get depressing. I am going to join Nikki and drink and jerk.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach