SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 1:46 pm

whit90 wrote:JMO First of all Josh did not steal two women from Nick . The Amanda situation on BIP was a setup to make the storyline better.  I have followed Nick since he walked out of the limo on Andi’s season and I truly believe that he was hurt and devastated that she did not pick him. Nick has always liked those type of post before Vanessa came in the picture. I truly believe that they loved each other and respect one another but were not in love. There really is no facts that he was actually dating January Nick is the kind of guy that pretty much gets along with anyone especially woman. He was just with Rumor watching a movie . He has all type of different friends because he is a very loyal man. As far as Josh I do not see that he was throwing shade at him not his style. It’s been several years since then and I highly doubt he cares what Josh is doing and vice versus. I think Nick is in a great place in his life and is very happy. I also think that the breakup was harder for Vanessa because she truly wanted it to work out but realized that they are two different people.  I see absolutely no problem with her being friends with Jared and Dean and I highly doubt that Nick does too. I do not see from either one that they are looking or wanting to reconcile they have both moved on. Vanessa is back in Canada to work on her wonderful charity and being back with her family that she cherish. I wish both of them the best of luck finding their other half. JMO

I know that Josh didn't steal two women from Nick; I was pointing out the public perception. And I know that Nick has a lot of female platonic friends so that's not new information. Though it was never confirmed that Nick and January Jones were dating, there were definitely hints that they were. Nick has said on a few podcasts that he was dating someone for a couple of months--even mentioning that the person that he was dating has a sister in her 30s (which January Jones has)--and given that Nick always liked January's photos so immediately and frequently during that time, it was just obvious that something was going on. January also did an interview before her 40th birthday party that sort of confirmed the relationship--I remember the interviewer mentioning the idea that the guy that she was seeing was attending her birthday party and she didn't deny that statment (Nick was at the party). Going by social media, it seemed like Nick and January Jones ended things shortly after the news broke that they were dating; maybe they realized that they didn't want to deal with the pressure of having rumours swirling about their relationship and decided to just be friends. Also, i do think that if they never dated/ broke up then January Jones would still be following Nick on Instagram today...but she unfollowed him a couple of months ago.

And again, in terms of the Josh thing, I was moreso concerned about how the interested public would react to Vanessa liking/commenting on Josh Murray's photos than Nick's reaction. Though I do think that it was a little hurtful to Nick, that was mostly because of how the public perceived Nick and Josh's history--which is something that I'm sure that Vanessa was aware of when she liked/commented on those photos. Let's be honest, it's not a good look for Nick's ex-fiance to be openly admiring photos from the guy who, as far as the public is concerned, has a history of stealing women from Nick. Obviously, this didn't become a big deal or anything newsworthy but I did think that her actions, given her emotional state, was shady at the time.

And when you say that you think that the break-up was harder for Vanessa because she truly wanted it to work out, are you suggesting that Nick didn't care as much? Because I really don't agree with that statement. Though I do think that both Nick and Vanessa are in better places now than they were when they were in that toxic post-Bachelor bubble, I don't know how you can listen to the last few interviews that Nick has done and truly believe that he is very happy and in a great place in his life. I mean, did you see the Betches interview? Or listen to the Vegas edition of the Almost Famous Podcast? I think Nick is doing fine and living his life but I definitely wouldn't categorize the place that he's in as "great" at the moment. I think it's still a transitioning period for him and that's okay.  

And as for Jared and Dean being friends with Vanessa, I don't think that Nick has a problem with it...but I do wonder if he thinks that it's strange (like I do) or if he's happy or indifferent or whatever. If Nick and Vanessa hated each other then I would judge Jared and Dean a little bit for agreeing to make her a co-host on their podcast (as I would see it as a bit of a betrayal to Nick) but given that Nick and Vanessa ended on good terms (which i do believe to be true) then I actually support the friendship. But I don't subscribe to the idea that Vanessa just had an opportunity to be on a podcast with Dean and Jared and she decided to take the opportunity without Nick ever crossing her mind. JMO

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Why is this thread a novel?
We actually have etiquette suggestions on novels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 31, 2018 2:30 pm

I like reading your thoughts on Nick and Vanessa  @bluejay271 and I also think it is odd that Vanessa is buddying up with Dean and Jared. I have more thoughts and questions on this subject, but I am at work right now. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 2:45 pm

The forum rules are all opinions are welcome. Just because some may not agree with some posters, it doesn't mean one has to get defensive and throw name calling around such as we aren't open minded or put words in my mouth that I find it offensive that one is stating their opinions. I don't see where anyone said they found it offensive at the suggestion of Nick/Vanessa reconciliation.

If I don't agree with you and I'm stating my reasons why, and you choose to lash out and call member's names, sorry, that has nothing to do with me not being open minded. It just means that you cannot accept the fact that I'm not agreeing with you and you cannot respect anyone's opinions because you chose to lash out with your temper tantrum attitude.

The rules state keep posts brief. It was stated a couple of times that the posts were too lengthy, not one, but several over and over.

@Stacia620 and anyone else, I look forward to reading questions and thoughts on the subject.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Thu May 31, 2018 7:27 pm

I am a Vanessa fan and am probably in the minority here. Why is it Vanessa is cozying up to Nicks friends? Is it not possible that they like her and maybe it was them who approached her to be on the podcast? I think that scenario makes more sense. She's been on a few podcasts now and has held her own and in my opinion interesting to listen to

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Thu May 31, 2018 7:31 pm

I also have a hard time believing that every liked quote and/or post was done solely with Nick in mind. The girl has a life outside of the few glimpses she allows us on social media

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm

I’ve always adored Vanessa. She’s got this big personality and a giving heart. She’s just doing her and seems to be living “her best life” as the kids like to say. I don’t think many of her actions take nick into consideration at this point. They weren’t suited for each other, that’s it. Both moved on. Dean and Jared are lucky to get her for their podcast.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Thu May 31, 2018 9:27 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’ve always adored Vanessa. She’s got this big personality and a giving heart. She’s just doing her and seems to be living “her best life” as the kids like to say. I don’t think many of her actions take nick into consideration at this point. They weren’t suited for each other, that’s it. Both moved on. Dean and Jared are lucky to get her for their podcast.
. Thank you, I couldn't agree more!!

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:47 am

When I was in Old Montreal yesterday, I saw Vanessa not too far from I was. At first,was not sure it was her since she was walking with a child but later found out on her IG, she was indeed with her nephew! Miss my chance! Anwyay, she has a stunning silhouette and big smile! I know she posted pics of her with Kevin Wendt who was in Montreal last July 1st, I wish I could of seen him also!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am

Vanessa is Penelope Cruz with Salma Hayek's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 pm

@Fleurdesel how exciting! Thanks for sharing. Old Montreal is beautiful!

@yana_bach IA she has a great body IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:When I was in Old Montreal yesterday, I saw Vanessa not too far from I was.  At first,was not sure it was her since she was walking with a child but later  found out on her IG, she was indeed with her nephew! Miss my chance!  Anwyay,  she has a stunning silhouette and big smile! I know she posted pics of her with Kevin Wendt who was in Montreal last July 1st,  I wish I could of seen him also!

Really, I kind of wish they would date, both kind have a shared interest in helping people. He really does like her IG's etc.

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach