SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:41 pm

They kind of remind me of Sharleen and Andy.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm

@Sprite yeah you're right!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 pm

His linked in lists his hs grad as 2004 so I guess the grey is premature
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:10 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/1034366/vanessa-grimaldi-sobs-over-not-being-invited-to-jared-haibon-and-ashley-iaconetti-s-wedding

Their Save the Date was sent out a few weeks ago so I’m curious as to why this became an issue now. Obviously V hadn’t received a Save the Date so that should have been all that was required for her to know.
Plus at the beginning of the clip Vanessa mentioned she already sent Jared a text and Jared said he wanted to talk about this offline. Then they continue....
Kind of a hot mess situation. scratch

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:16 pm

1. Jared told Vanessa on a recent episode that was was invited to the wedding so this feels extra chitty to air on the podcast.

2. That statement is yikes.

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:02 pm

I can see where Vanessa is coming from. Why would Nick care if she is there? That ship has left along time ago.
I guess she didn't understand that their friendship with Nick is front and center and she needs to cross them off as being her friends. Poor girl, feel for her. Vanessa you can do better!! :yes:

Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:51 am

At the end of the day Jared could have told her offline... he has access to a phone and Vanessa. Not to mention they saw each other on the Napa train thing a couple weeks ago. Instead he waited till invites were out and on their podcast.

This is on Jared IMO. He treated Vanessa like poop and she deserves better. I don’t care that they didn’t invited her it’s that they didn’t think she deserved the decency to be told before this point. Let alone air it on their podcast. That’s messed up and Vanessa is better off without them in her life.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:16 pm

I feel bad for Vanessa. She has a business relationship with Jared through the podcast. If she knew the save the dates were out and she didn't receive one, I can imagine how surprised or shocked she may have felt, probably confused.

They are getting married in four months. I don't believe for one second the guest list hasn't been drawn up. You need to know how many people prior to booking the venue.

He could have told her a long time ago rather than her thinking all this time, why wouldn't she be invited.

IMHO you invite people you want to be there, and not based on those who is going to be there. The thought of not inviting so and so because so and so will be there IMHO is childish. Let that person decide if they want to attend or not, if you want them to be there. Obviously it appears he didn't or Ashley or both of them.

Both Vanessa and Nick have moved on a long time ago, IMHO it shouldn't be an issue.

That's just wrong in not telling her way ahead of time, off air.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:00 pm

I don't get why Vanessa couldn't be there just because Nick is a groomsman. They have the right to invite who they want to their wedding but it's uncomfortable because Jared and Vanessa work together and is especially cringe-worthy because they're talking about it on air. It would certainly make me think differently about them if I were her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Sorry about b2b posts but saw this article about Josh. He seems like an interesting guy, and cute. Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 55 4256136633

4 facts about Vanessa's boyfriend

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:28 pm

I really don’t think this has anything to do with Nick. My guess would be that Ashley doesn’t think Vanessa is relevant enough anymore. That would be just like her IMO. no no
The decision to air this painful moment, and even use it for promo, must have been made at iHeart Radio though. This could make them lose a host, because how can Vanessa sit through another four month of Jared rambling about the wedding after this embarrassment?
All JMO

Jared in July 2018: “Vanessa, of course you are invited”
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-help-i-suck-at-dating-with-28480723/episode/40-flipping-the-switch-30370455/
at 35:20

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:38 pm

blueblues wrote:I really don’t think this has anything to do with Nick. My guess would be that Ashley doesn’t think Vanessa is relevant enough anymore. That would be just like her IMO. no no
The decision to air this painful moment, and even use it for promo, must have been made at iHeart Radio though. This could make them lose a host, because how can Vanessa sit through another four month of Jared rambling about the wedding after this embarrassment?
All JMO

Jared in July 2018: “Vanessa, of course you are invited”
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-help-i-suck-at-dating-with-28480723/episode/40-flipping-the-switch-30370455/
at 35:20

I totally agree that this has nothing to do with Nick. I highly doubt that he would care if Vanessa was there. IMO this is totally on Ashley and Jared and nobody else. I feel for Vanessa but at least she knows who are truly her friends. I hope that she quits the show and moves on.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach