SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 am

AEF wrote:Thanks @Enough for posting, the only useful thing in that article was "And Woman’s Day have it on good authority the team behind the hit show have followed in the footsteps of The Bachelorette US, by choosing the Namale Resort & Spa on Vanua Levu, Fiji, where Ashley Hebert eventually decided her now husband, JP Rosenbaum, was The One in 2011."

Well if they did film at Namale I’ll identify it in a second. I honeymooned at Namale. It is absolute heaven.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 am

The FRC for Ashley Hebert imo was the one that has been the most spectacular in setting

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:12 am

So I'm pretty sure that Stu is a lock for F1, but is there any chance we are overlooking the possibility that it could be Apollo? I re-watched his dates to look for music clues and he certainly has the right music. Also, his whole M&G was shown with F1 like music background as well. He has a lot of time and lots of PIs plus two single dates.

So my question is... are we writing him off simply because we all think he is too young?

The only things that, for me, point to him NOT being F1 are:

1. His interview (the puppies one) saying he would ideally like kids in 3 - 5 years but would consider it if he met a woman who would make a great mother. The last part sounded like an afterthought. Sophie has said in interviews since filming that she is looking at 'maybe next year' to have a baby with her F1.

2. Osher apparently stuffing up on twitter saying he hopes to see Apollo at BIP.

I have listened to the Kyle and Jaqui O podcast (where they run through the remaining contestants after they already know who wins) and we can basically write off Jarrod and Blake after what they said about them (obviously not realising they would be final 4).

They brush off Stu as 'the one that the media all says will win for some reason' but he's nice. "Sophie says "I think everyone will be surprised" and Kyle says "I think you'd be right".

Aaaaaaaand Apollo... on first listen, I thought what Jaqui said about Apollo ruled him out. She said "He's sweet but... you know" meaning he was too young for Sophie. But then Kyle said "he's a magician what a crap job" and Jaqui went into defence mode, then saying "At first I thought he was too young for you but he's very mature and very nice" and then Sophie butts in and say "I can't say too much... this Sucks!"

I think there could be possible 'misdirect attempts' on either Stu or Apollo after I have listened to it a few times. I'd love to hear everyone else's impression of what they said in that podcast.

So... what else do we know that potentially points to Apollo NOT being F1?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:38 am

@stoneleigh I like your thinking... I would love for Apollo to be f1 but Sportsbet odds just have me thinking it's stu.... though I wonder if osher tweeting about apollo is to throw us of his scent ?question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@stoneleigh I like your thinking... I would love for Apollo to be f1 but Sportsbet odds just have me thinking it's stu.... though I wonder if osher tweeting about apollo is to throw us of his scent ?question  

That would be unnecessary though because no one is 'on' his scent. *IMO most* Everyone has written him off because of his age.

I'm just wondering why we think Apollo is not F1... other than the age factor?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:34 am

I think I like Apollo the best for Sophie.  Even though he's 13 years younger, he seems so much older in every way.  I love James too but he might be too "normal" for Sophie.  Stu, I'm not sure about - still married, already got 4 kids, vasectomy etc.  Jarrod - not sure and Blake no.  JAll JMO

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:42 am

stoneleigh wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@stoneleigh I like your thinking... I would love for Apollo to be f1 but Sportsbet odds just have me thinking it's stu.... though I wonder if osher tweeting about apollo is to throw us of his scent ?question  

That would be unnecessary though because no one is 'on' his scent. *IMO Most* Everyone has written him off because of his age.

I'm just wondering why we think Apollo is not F1... other than the age factor?

Sportsbet. When it comes to money there’s no mucking around. *JMO*

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:41 am

@stoneleigh I was thinking the exact same thing. I reckon it could be Apollo but for some reason I just never considered him as F1. Apparently he is from GC as well. Makes sense why Soph said she'll break the rules and go see him. But yeah I think I never saw it cause age gap and plus I remember hearing an interview and the host said Apollo is there to get followers, and Soph did a nervous laugh and said yeah which at that moment I didn't think much of.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:39 am

So the final two choices for Sophie are looking likely to be:
a) a 24 year old magician, whose real name is Jake Spencer, and is likely to become a father at 25 to fit in with Sophie's ideals to have a child (and not forgetting when Sophie is 40, Jake will be 27)
and
b) a 44 year old married man, with 4 children, who's had a vasectomy but is worth $500 million.

Mmm no wonder I'm struggling with this series.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Storybook wrote:So the final two choices for Sophie are looking likely to be:
a) a 24 year old magician, whose real name is Jake Spencer, and is likely to become a father at 25 to fit in with Sophie's ideals to have a child (and not forgetting when Sophie is 40, Jake will be 27)
and
b) a 44 year old married man, with 4 children, who's had a vasectomy but is worth $500 million.

Mmm no wonder I'm struggling with this series.

cantstopl rofl rofl :yes: cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 pm

OMG @Storybook when you put it like that it really highlights how ridiculous this season has been. I watched Bachelor Canada and can't figure out why the Australian Bachelorette cast could not have consisted of more appropriate contenders.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 am

Regardless of Apollo's age I don't see him as F1 purely based on his edit and the types of dates he has gotten which remind me of Cam/F5 (the puppies) and dressing up in clothes (Courtney/F4, Richie/F3) etc. In fact, if any other contestant had those types of dates I'd immediately rule them out of F1 based on that alone. F1s don't get cutesy/dress-up/puppy dates. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans