SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:32 am

@Sprite I see it differently. He says 'we' as in 'us' plural when talking about Elise but 'she' with Laura and he only comments on her 'looks' not really anything else.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:26 am

Sprite wrote:

Elise -- we are so similar -- not a good thing in the Bachelor world. Excuse is we are too similar.

Tara -- I can escape everything when I'm with her. Hmmm....that doesn't really describe her and the meaning is open to interpretation.

Laura -- completely and utterly beautiful. Only one that describes the woman herself. Whenever the lead describes the F1, it is usually in those terms...beautiful, sexy.

completely and utterly beautiful was used in the season teaser ep1, during 1-1 with laura and now for the finale teaser.

I can escape everything looks very much alike: when I am with tara she is the only woman in the world.

If I did not know better, I would say Tara is F1.... but I stand behind my (not sure sprite if it is still yours) position that Tara is F2.

Just out of fun but I KNOW she is not F1... still fun to think she is.... Tara spoke about Lisa up there and "us peasant down there".... she always speak of herself as average, an ordinary girl, wearing beautiful gowns "then she speaks"... she always feel like she has nothing special and even if for me she is in natural extremely attractive, she does not feel like it..... so for me it looks very much like IF (big fat IF) she wore this beautiful finale gown, she may have felt like a princess... IF (big fat IF) he gave her a diamond ring, she may have felt like a Cinderella.

I am also thinking that it could be an inside joke because tara is not good with bike and he has his own bike name Cindy. So far, the only girl who has any bike activity with bike is tara. (remember that we are stil in the big fat IF here)

bike par HEA

Matty said that his Cindy has a hard time to not smile and show her happiness. Elise and Tara comes to mind. I see both equally positive people with easy smiles.

I also believe that the last line of the teaser is Tara. The "with you" is very very similar the way she says it.

taraeliselauavoices par HEA

but to be honest, all tara pictures after the finale show me a sad Tara.... her smiles are forced. I always see the F2 with forced smiles for a month or so after the finale. And I still go with what I think I saw from the start in the non spoiled, IMHO, Tara is F2.

talking about IG now.... I felt when I saw all the IG that elora and laura were competing with each other to show who had the most chemistry with matty. Once elora was eliminated, I felt as if laura stopped. However what I noticed also is that laura started to be more fun in her description... a la Tara. Tara is always quirky when she post a picture. Her number of followers is close to 100K (97k) !!! while laura is just above 59K. I think laura does not like that at all, she wants to be first in all things. So I think (I may be wrong of course) that after elora's departure, tara became the new competition.

BUT for me Matty said it all: FINALLY i will be able to tell her.... because this is what Laura wanted all along. His reinsurance he loves her back

Whatever the finale.... this cannot come soon enough now. :yes:

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:46 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Sprite I see it differently.  He says 'we' as in 'us' plural when talking about Elise but 'she' with Laura and he only comments on her 'looks' not really anything else.  

I think this is a great pick-up yes
In this Elle magazine interview Matty talks about the woman he is looking for, before the series began filming. He says he's not all about looks. And yet with Laura this is the quality he makes mention about her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 am

IMO 'completely and utterly beautiful' could mean inside and out, not just physical beauty.

I am in the minority of those who have liked Laura from the beginning and still believe she is F1.  I feel like we saw as much of a love story as TPTB have given us during any other season (esp US Bach).  IMO Matty is a completely different person with Laura, with the others I see the same 'going through the motions' guy.  I think he is comfortable with Elise, but on her hometown as much as he enjoyed himself I feel like I caught some glimpses of guilt in his eye about what was to come.  Matty does not have a good poker face.  

When he is with Laura his eyes look alive, he is physically and mentally present when they are together, he has mentioned a couple times how he is aware of how difficult this process is for her and he is the one asking her how she feels.

I really like Elise and Tara and feel like Matty could not have went wrong with either of his F3.  I can't wait until the finale and after to see if the couple is happy and truly found love.

Question:  Does AU Bach have and ATFR ??
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Also did matty verbalize how nervous he was for any of the htds besides Laura's?

I was very taken by how his face looked when they kissed right before that awkward goodbye... He seems to be all in there. But then of course five seconds later laura blurts out that don't do this to me, which I'm hoping we will eventually find out was editing at its worst....

But I think he went for the kiss with Laura, unlike Elise going in for the kiss at the end of her htd...?

I'm still very nervous about some of the other stuff that's turned up, like Elise's pendant and seeming radio silence. But yes, Elise is a great gal, so no worries for matty if that's whom he chose. But will be sad if it's not laura, she's really all in it seems to me. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Billysmom wrote:Also did matty verbalize how nervous he was for any of the htds besides Laura's?  

I was very taken by how his face looked when they kissed right before that awkward goodbye... He seems to be all in there. But then of course five seconds later laura blurts out that don't do this to me, which I'm hoping we will eventually find out was editing at its worst....

But I think he went for the kiss with Laura, unlike Elise going in for the kiss at the end of her htd...?

I'm still very nervous about some of the other stuff that's turned up, like Elise's pendant and seeming radio silence. But yes, Elise is a great gal, so no worries for matty if that's whom he chose. But will be sad if it's not laura, she's really all in it seems to me. Jmo

This was all a last-minute attempt to throw doubt on their relationship IMO. I don't believe for a moment they left on bad terms. Even the "family photo" shows Laura not really smiling which IMO is no accident and designed to make people think she's not happy. For me it was impossible to conceal their infatuation with each other, regardless of Laura's "don't do that" comment or Matty's comically OTT "shocked" reaction.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm

lets have a little fun shall we?

cheese par HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:41 pm

I did that while i was non spoiled

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Image166
whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Image165
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:47 pm

sausage party! edits edits edits

sausageparty par HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 pm

offtopic @Guardianangel

is it possible to open the NON SPOILED thread for Sophie Monk that start in a week I think?

General discussion - non spoiled
SC w/discussion - non spoiled
Body Language, VO (SC & GIF) - non spoiled
Episodes, sneak peeks, extras (live/non live and discussion) - non spoiled
Contestants - general discussion - non spoiled

Sleuthed - non spoiled - no discussion
SC - non spoiled - no discussion
Links, Sneak Peaks, Extras and episodes - non spoiled - no discussion

If anyone think about something else.....  handwave

thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:49 am

Ladies....I am hoping this thread will be all lit tonight for the F3 episode....looking forward to reading all your posts Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala