SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:20 pm

yana_bach wrote:
Chris Bukowski
Chris Bukowski @chrisjbukowski
Antwort an @Millsy11374
Also, if I'm still single 6 years from now keep me in mind
5:50 nachm. · 7. Sep. 2017

I thought they retired his jersey   25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f602  25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f602 25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f602

Oh no...not Chris! Let's throw Kalon in there while we are at it! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Isn't Kalon involved or married now? Maybe I am sleeping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:28 pm

@Mommyof2 hahaha! Yeah, Kalon, why not ;)

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:34 pm

No clue. I can't keep up with all the Bach peeps, because, well you know...life. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:43 pm

teambigrach wrote:Thoughts? Arie seemed really genuine on the GMA interview but this seems a bit shady. But based on the interview alone he seems ok.

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Screen10
25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Screen11
link

This woman is not well imo. I followed that relationship, and Jenna is someone who exagerates the tiniest thing into a huge storyline. She did date him, lived with him a short while, and it was disastrous. These tweets really do reflect her personality.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:I predict this season will be a total $hit show train wreck. Arie was just as much, if not more so, on that same Pedestal Peter sat on top of. His fall from grace will also be pretty epic. Arie is the definition of "there for the wrong reasons." Like I'm sorry, he's been begging for the Bachelor for years and years, like half a decade. Every single criticism thrown at Peter (only there for the Bach gig), actually applies to Arie x100.

I am assuming you won't be watching then? Which is fine of course. I like Arie, so will watch for the first time in many seasons. To each, his own.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Favorite two tweets about the Arie announcement. Both from Dana Weiss' twitter.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm

WOW!!! HOLY SH**!!  :shocked!:  Imagine my surprise and utter shock to wake to up to the news that Arie of all people is going to be the next Bachelor. Well, it took five years, but he finally got what he's always wanted. laugh out loud Back during Emily's season, I always on the fence about him. Liked him at the beginning, but questioned his intentions/sincerity at the end. Especially after finding out about him and his past with that producer Cassie. It certainly didn't help his case that he didn't come clean about it from the get go. Definitely a good looking guy, but always wondered if the rumors/stories were true about him being a dog. Hopefully, he's used the past several years to do some soul searching, and maybe now he's actually serious about finding someone special. I guess time will tell. I will say this though: the years have definitely been kind to him, because he looks very handsome and incredibly distinguished with that grey hair. :yes: I definitely plan on tuning in for his season. Perhaps a blast from the past is exactly what the franchise needs to bring it back to its former glory. This might be too much to ask for, but I'm hoping to actually see some age-approriate women this time around (in other words, no one under 26-27). We're long overdue for another genuine Bachelor love story. I've had enough with all of the fame hos and social media influencers. Bring on Season 22!! 25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:01 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Alanna wrote:I literally cannot believe I've somehow become a crusader for "cheating" bachelor nation men laugh out loud but this is BS imo, what Steve is posting and what these chicks are claiming. Now on to the next one, Sydney and not even her but her friend emailing Steve Rolling Eyes

If you have 2 girls claiming he's a cheater, I don't think that can be simply overlooked, there has to be some truth to it.  It's been 5 years, and he's hot, so why can't he find love outside this show? My guess is he's a player and isn't looking to settle down.
Except that Arie didn't cheat on Courtney. As someone who has followed him embarrassingly closely since Emily's season, I can tell you that Courtney's timeline doesn't match up with what actually happened. She's making herself out to be the injured party when in fact Courtney basically bulldozed all over Arie's relationship with the other girl.

And just to clarify for those who may not know/may have forgotten, Arie didn't say anything to Emily about having dating Cassie because the producers lied and said they'd already told her, so there was no need for him to bring it up. He wasn't purposely being shady and withholding information -- he was just doing as he'd been told and they were trying to create drama. Surprise, surprise.

Also, I'll back up @beader and @kjmluvstv that Jenna Jones' claims should not be given any attention. Chick is crazy.

Arie's obviously not perfect but I do think he's completely sincere and is definitely looking to settle down. He's a super sweet guy who deserves to find his happily ever after and I can't wait to watch!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I predict this season will be a total $hit show train wreck. Arie was just as much, if not more so, on that same Pedestal Peter sat on top of. His fall from grace will also be pretty epic. Arie is the definition of "there for the wrong reasons." Like I'm sorry, he's been begging for the Bachelor for years and years, like half a decade. Every single criticism thrown at Peter (only there for the Bach gig), actually applies to Arie x100.

I agree. I think this will be a total $hitshow, and the bus will start rolling over him quickly. As for him being genuine about wanting to find a wife on this show, well I think he's as genuine as a Russian twitterbot. That doesn't make him a bad person at all...I don't think most of these people are there 'for the right reasons' and I don't blame them. Take the opportunity! And with the opportunity comes the snark. :yes:

That said, I'm excited for this season!
1. I don't dislike Arie and I remember him being good tv.
2. I think this will be a tabloid dream.
3. I hope TPTB will cast at least a few ringers for potential leads/BIP/whatever to freshen up the pool, and I would like to see at least a few reasonable/compelling people in this franchise again.
4. We'll get to watch the squad and the Dean's of the world throw fits now that nobody in their crew is the prom queen or king.

This is my kind of $hitshow.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:11 pm

He's def less attractive than he was before, and I'm not a fan of his high voice. I can see a lot of the girls cast not being that into him unfortunately. Especially if they are 23-27 and were hoping for Dean or Peter

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Just like every other season, they have the option to opt out. There will be hundreds more lined up to take their spots, whether it be for Arie or for their 15 minutes. It is what it is and the show will go on.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez