SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:08 am

I had a good chuckle at this part about Arie and his kissing laugh out loud 

I can't wait to see the girls swooning with his kissing skills. Hopefully there's some great locations with walls :gotcha:

He’s very passionate and he’s a great kisser. The girls better get their Chapsticks ready!
bluwavz wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet. Courtney's thoughts on Arie being the Bachelor:
http://people.com/tv/courtney-robertson-protective-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 am

The thing about net worth though is that it very well could assets other than ready cash. I'm not saying that his is but it could very well be investments that aren't readily accessible and/or real estate. Since he is also a real estate agent, I would venture to guess that he might own real estate of his own.

I like the guy. IMO, he is very good looking... much like his dad at that age. Also, IMO as an older woman, I find his dad to still be very good looking. Arie will likely age well. His grey hair is very sexy as well!

I think his season will be entertaining and if he finds his HEA, great. If not, oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:29 am

LOL usually bachelor leads get skewered for kissing too many girls. Looks like Arie will get a pass from the "bob guiney" behavior! giggling

Media outlets in full swing! Hopefully Arie is already engrossed in filming and not reading all of this to see how his image is taking a hit when he can't even defend himself.

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-arie-luyendyk-jr-was-still-dating-someone-two-nights-ahead-bachelor-announcement-source

http://people.com/tv/new-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-ex-shades-him-twitter/

Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:05 am

I think that was brought up about that Sydney stuff. Not sure what the actual story is whether it was more casual on her part or what.
According to that source above, the photos stop in June.
One member yesterday mentioned she was not invited to the brother's wedding.
I tend to think her yesterday might have been his 60 days or so. It seems this is the new formula for bachelor cast lately.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 am

If it weren't for the fact that he's been attached to the franchise for over 5 years now, I would consider Arie to be a throwback to the type of casting they did for the Bachelor from the earliest seasons. The original "fantasy" with this show was for the lead to be somebody that the contestants would never have had the opportunity to meet/be courted by in their everyday humdrum lives, along the lines of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Arie is probably the closest to that dynamic that casting has pulled off in a while. In a way it's too bad that he is not a shiny new penny to the franchise who still has that unattainable air of mystery to him (and I hope we don't find out that he has already done the horizontal mambo with a slew of BN women).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:39 am

Nahh seems he was doing all mambo'ing and other types of Latin dancing I guess with the sorority coeds and hasn't had time to move on to the older, wiser, more mature 23/24 yo olds of the franchise laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:47 am

I am just watching for Arie as a lead. Whatever happens afterwards happens. I don't watch for a lasting love story. I certainly never expect the lead and F1 to last - definitely not as Bach leads. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy seeing Arie as a lead. It's been a long time coming so I am excited to see his journey and how he will be as a lead with all the women chasing after him laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am

ironcat wrote:If it weren't for the fact that he's been attached to the franchise for over 5 years now, I would consider Arie to be a throwback to the type of casting they did for the Bachelor from the earliest seasons.   The original "fantasy" with this show was for the lead to be somebody that the contestants would never have had the opportunity to meet/be courted by in their everyday humdrum lives, along the lines of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Arie is probably the closest to that dynamic that casting has pulled off in a while.  In a way it's too bad that he is not a shiny new penny to the franchise who still has that unattainable air of mystery to him (and I hope we don't find out that he has already done the horizontal mambo with a slew of BN women).

What do we consider a slew? He's been with Selma, Courtney, and Chelsie (from JP's season), I believe! It's so weird to have a Bachelor who doesn't seem to have a type, btw - brunettes, blondes, tall, short, natural, botoxed to death, curvy, skinny, he doesn't care! He doesn't discriminate!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Aria wrote:
ironcat wrote:If it weren't for the fact that he's been attached to the franchise for over 5 years now, I would consider Arie to be a throwback to the type of casting they did for the Bachelor from the earliest seasons.   The original "fantasy" with this show was for the lead to be somebody that the contestants would never have had the opportunity to meet/be courted by in their everyday humdrum lives, along the lines of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Arie is probably the closest to that dynamic that casting has pulled off in a while.  In a way it's too bad that he is not a shiny new penny to the franchise who still has that unattainable air of mystery to him (and I hope we don't find out that he has already done the horizontal mambo with a slew of BN women).

What do we consider a slew? He's been with Selma, Courtney, and Chelsie (from JP's season), I believe! It's so weird to have a Bachelor who doesn't seem to have a type, btw - brunettes, blondes, tall, short, natural, botoxed to death, curvy, skinny, he doesn't care! He doesn't discriminate!
25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698  I love it. It should make for good sleuthing if he doesn't have a type.

That said, I think the one he kisses against the most walls will be his "tell" :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:34 pm

I'd imagine it would take more than all your fingers and toes to count the number of offers from eager participants he has received. How many offers he has accepted, I really don't care. Just bring on Arie! #whatdoIdowithmyhands

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Aria wrote:

How many is a "slew"? Somewhere between several and a few? Yep, I'd say Arie hit that number. cantstopl Doesn't discriminate, desperate, or low moral compass... fine line. giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:58 pm

True or false and whether we each individually agree or not- it's a very generally accepted saying and belief that a real Casanova is so successful with women because he loves ALL women and doesnt discriminate. That's Arie imo, and that's all our baddies and why they're all so irresistible, I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez