SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 am

Advertising of any nature is prohibited. No inviting others to other sites or mentioning other sites by posting links.  Many sites are filled with advertising, BBF does not support any advertisement. Copying posts and links from other forums including usernames is prohibited. Paraphrasing and naming the forum is acceptable.

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 am

Hey y’all! I am not watching as I broke my bachelor and paradise habit, but when Ladybug told me about the switch I had to come check in. What a mess Arie made for himself. I don’t care that Arie was a player post Emily because I don’t think he lied to any of those women. Lots of women wanted to play with him and he enjoyed it. As long as he is honest, that doesn’t make him a bad guy in my eyes.

Should he have proposed to Becca? Sounds like a big no. If your heart is torn between two women, you obviously aren’t ready to commit to one. And while these “engagements” don’t mean marriage they are supposed to mean I want to date you exclusively. If Arie was actually torn between Becca and Lauren it would have been nice for him to be honest with himself and the girls. Becca will be fine and if she is ready to be bachelorette, good for her. No one deserves the embarrassment this situation has caused her.

As for Lauren, she knows her feelings and Arie’s better than I do. Honestly, I once knew a man who chose another woman over me and for many years if he had come back realizing I was the one, I would have said yes in a heartbeat. I wish Lauren the best from this. She is going to get a lot of hate from this she did nothing to deserve. She only followed her heart. Her agreeing to date him is not what hurt Becca.

I wish all three of these people the best. If we end up in ten years with a situation like Jason and Molly, great. If not, oh well, all three people will survive. At least Becca escaped early and didn’t have to spend months or a year trying to make an indecisive man happy. All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 am

@stuckinsc Glad to see you! handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:44 am

@stuckinsc It's so good to have your input again! As always, the voice of common sense, imo. hi

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@stuckinsc Glad to see you! handwave

BKay wrote:@stuckinsc It's so good to have your input again! As always, the voice of common sense, imo. hi

Thank you! I enjoy being here. I still enjoy the bachelorette and international shows. This is a great community of friends. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Well said, @stuckinsc! Good to see you again and please stick around for the rest of the season. It definitely is going to be a tough ending for Becca, Arie and Lauren.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:16 am

Arizona Coyotes Bachelor Review
Guys perspective

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm

Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting possible insider info at reddit.
-Arie is slightly douchy and boring
-Production told Krystal to throw Kendall under the bus
-Possible Jackie departure due to work constraints aka get back or be fired
-The reason Lauren’s date was so boring was because all they did the whole time was make out. They hardly talked and the relationship is pure lust. They couldn’t just show them making out the whole time so they edited it to look like it was a boring date.
^^^^
Now this one interests me.  giggling
They are talking about a hickey on Arie’s neck after Lauren date? By his Adam’s apple ?  question

Hello! The man wears Mr. Rogers sweaters, can't hold a conversation other than to say you look beautiful, you have lovely eyes, zones out as soon as a woman starts talking about anything remotely substantial and just wants to stick his tongue down their throat. I don't need an insider source to tell me that.

As for the boring date with Lauren, both of them said that it was awkward. Whether it was because they were making out or just because they had nothing to say to each other, I can't believe two people walking through Paris looked so bored and couldn't find stuff to talk about. I'm not surprised it's pure lust. I personally think any relationship he has is based on lust. Jaqueline nailed it when she asked him why he didn't gravitate to intellectual women....because he knows he is as thick as a bag of rocks and isn't at their level, after all he admitted to Krystal he barely made it through high school. The last thing he is looking for is brains.

Hey Sprite - I am on the dark side too now!! Funny to see your comments still mirror mine about Arie. He really has been a disappointment. I guess I just expected more from Arie since I liked him during Emily's season and because I assumed he was older/wiser. Well, he's older but now I doubt he was ever wise.

From what I've seen so far, Lauren seems like the best choice for him ... pretty little blonde who looks great on his arm and doesn't intimidate him intellectually. Too bad he figured out after proposing to Becca. That said, Lauren might be the smartest, most interesting women left but it sure as heck is not coming across onscreen. I am far more interested in watching Tia, Kendall, Bekah and Becca in future franchise shows.

At least it will be way more interesting to watch tonight - compare his dates with Becca and Lauren - knowing the train wreck is up ahead. Who knows ... maybe my heart will soften and I'll join team Lauren. Doubt it but will TRY to stay open minded.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 pm

I don’t think Lauren is any smarter than the rest of the top 4, but for Arie that is probably good. Emily was certainly no MENSA candidate. Perhaps blonde and slightly more reserved are what Arie needs. Too bad he had to propose to someone else first to figure that out. Dumba**. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 am

Bachelor Producers Reveal Entire Season is Created in a Mad Lib

Revealing that every season follows the same Mad Lib template, producers shock fans by revealing behind-the-scenes secrets of the show.

At the start of each season, the producers gather to play “Mad Lib: The Most Dramatic Season Ever”. Details of the current bachelor are penciled into each slot, along with descriptive adjectives such as “the most dramatic” and “the most shocking”, to produce the most exciting season ever seen, year after year.

The producers than fill in “The Bachelor Relationship Matrix” to identify the three main characters that will be developed throughout the show. Most importantly, they select the contestant that can be most easily portrayed as the villain, and begin collecting footage that can later be taken out of context to make people despise her. The also select the nice girl who never gets noticed and the girl with the tragic past.
25 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 528b9210

https://mykangaroozoo.com/2018/02/13/bachelor/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am

I used to feel sorry for contestants with TPTB shenanigans but after 30+ Bach/Bette shows I don't feel bad for the majority of them... especially since most of them go back for more on the spinoff shows (Paradise/WinterGames/etc). The contestants' thirst for SM followers/fame/opportunities/etc is their trade-off. They're not victims. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I used to feel sorry for contestants with TPTB shenanigans but after 30+ Bach/Bette shows I don't feel bad for the majority of them... especially since most of them go back for more on the spinoff shows (Paradise/WinterGames/etc). The contestants' thirst for SM followers/fame/opportunities/etc is their trade-off. They're not victims. jmo

Not just your opinion. I have been saying this for a while now. 

The show has been on for years now so there can be no excuses about not knowing what to expect. Also more and more of them know a former contestant and get on the show because of that connection...see Tia...so they have first account knowledge of what they are walking into. And despite everything they keep coming back for more. Clearly the show gives them benefits that out weight losing some dignity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+131
SarahD
FLChica
lstiff
Pirouette
LoveDovez