SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:44 pm

notarose wrote:nickviallWish prayers were enough. Feel sick for the victims and their families.
thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 Image177
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwbko-DaPP/
I just love how caring Nick is when it comes to these horrible things that have happened in just months.

Love your new avatar @notrose
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 pm

sad  thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 1f494 I can only echo Nick's thoughts as I too wish prayers were enough....I wrote and deleted and wrote and deleted... All I can say is I've been an advocate for change for so long now and yet nothing seems to change... but change is still needed so will keep fighting for that change in every way I can. Some ways to help...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Things got really weird 10 minutes later
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZzhOEUDhhE/?taken-by=nickviall
thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 Image180
rofl cantstopl rofl

Nick tagged Ben's 2nd charitable foundation, Generous Coffee, in his pic. Pre sales profit from a 1000 bag lot is going to a go-fund-me effort in support of LV shooting victims. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Nick and Ashley I did a FabFitFun Facebook Live on Nick's Facebook. Could someone post the video? TY.  They have a great friendship chemistry imo.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:12 pm

notarose wrote:Things got really weird 10 minutes later
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZzhOEUDhhE/?taken-by=nickviall
thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 Image180
rofl cantstopl rofl

Nick tagged Ben's 2nd charitable foundation, Generous Coffee, in his pic. Pre sales profit from a 1000 bag lot is going to a go-fund-me effort in support of LV shooting victims. Smiley

Great pic! hearthumbsup Awesome seeing Nick show such support for his friends. It's one thing I have always admired about Nick - all those that know him well have said he is a loyal and true friend - something which is rare in this world imo. I think Nick's friends are lucky to have him in their lives beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Nick and Ashley I did a FabFitFun Facebook Live on Nick's Facebook. Could someone post the video? TY.  They have a great friendship chemistry imo.

Thanks for the heads up! It was very fun to watch, they do have a very endearing platonic vibe. Glad Ashley introduced him to live vids. I hope he does some more!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Nick and Ashley I did a FabFitFun Facebook Live on Nick's Facebook. Could someone post the video? TY.  They have a great friendship chemistry imo.

Thanks for the heads up! It was very fun to watch, they do have a very endearing platonic vibe. Glad Ashley introduced him to live vids. I hope he does some more!
giggling  
She compliments him often - with ease - and he tries not to grin afterward. Very endearing. They have a natural relaxed vib.  She isn't bothered by him reading the comments and he isn't bothered by her chatter.  Now it makes more sense why they are friends.
Sorry @Stacia620 I don't know how to embed the vid.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:48 am

I think this is the link to the video Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/NickViall21/videos/149111857650463/ I also go to https://keepvid.com to try to save facebook videos! Smiley

mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:54 am

That FB video is fun! It cracks me up Nick is more interested in reading the comments than the contents of the box. They have to repeatedly answer No they are Not dating. They do have a very easy going friendly vibe.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:41 pm

sdmom wrote:That FB video is fun! It cracks me up Nick is more interested in reading the comments than the contents of the box. They have to repeatedly answer No they are Not dating. They do have a very easy going friendly vibe.
Some of Nick's brother's are active on SM and they too have female friends.  Given that there are 6 Viall sisters it's not surprising that the 5 Viall men would be accustom to hanging with women in a platonic  or brotherly sense especially Nick being second oldest. Imagine 6 sisters bringing their girlfriends home. Lots of estrogen giggling   Coming from a family of 11 is a unique formative years dynamic.  So many different personalities but they still appear to have developed something unique and loving with each family member. It really is fascinating IMO.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Nick looks kinda sad to me. Hope he is ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 pm

laugh out loud Nick cracks me up. He's so funny and deadpan and his comments made me laugh and I really needed that. I also loved how he straight up replies to one of the comments asking if he will date Ashley and he says nope, we will never date, definitely not and his look to Ashley was hilarious like heck no/never and he said "let's make that perfectly clear" it's a nope laugh out loud I do like their friendship. It's like Ashley is Nick's younger sister and he's an older brother. It also reaffirms how Nick has always been someone who can be just friends with women - something his other close friend Sharleen has said countless times (I think Nick would be an awesome friend to have thursday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 15 4256136633 ). I was cracking up when Ashley asked Nick what does he take to the gym with him and he said "just a positive mental attitude and some water" laugh out loud I forget how funny Nick is and this reminded me of this. Wishing him all the best  :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora