SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Wow...he looks good and so young. Thanks @Notarose for posting pics and info about Nick! Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 am

I don't know if anyone has heard Elan Gale's latest interview with "People" but the only person outside of "Arie" (obvious reason) that was mentioned from bachelor nation was "Nick". While most contestants say TPTB forget about them once the season is over (for the most part), it's clear Nick's friendship is important to him. It made me smile.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 am

I saw Nick in Ashley I’s IG story dancing with her, Becca T. and some of the girls from Arie’s season, including next to Kendall. She deleted the story for some reason before I could download and post laugh out loud

He looked like he was having fun!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:25 am

@TheWrongReasons I didn’t see him dancing in Ashley’s IG story but as you said all of her vid segments are now gone. Darn.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 79 5d036c10
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:55 am

@notarose yes, too bad she deleted the vid(s). I have no idea why laugh out loud

It stood out to me because he looked happy (and young “af”) chilling next to Kendall. It’s always good to see that Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:00 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't know if anyone has heard Elan Gale's latest interview with "People" but the only person outside of "Arie" (obvious reason) that was mentioned from bachelor nation was "Nick". While most contestants say TPTB  forget about them once the season is over (for the most part), it's clear Nick's friendship is important to him. It made me smile.
I believe Nick's friendship is important to Elan ... afterall, it was during the process of getting Nick on Andi's season and his "returns" when Elan was putting his s*** back in order - all IMO - got the promotion and was able to act on his "creative mind" as far as the production goes, because Nick was more than open to "play". I'll go as far and say that we wouldn't have so many "open discussions" on the topics "that matter in society" if it wasn't for Elan and Nick's "pushing boundaries", something that gained Elan a spot among the top-producers and Nick on a hot chair that keeps on giving - JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am

I'm sorry to hear the videos are gone! sad I didn't get to see them, but glad he had a great time!

Nick can be seen in the background Smiley https://instagram.com/keykendall88Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 79 28434610
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I don't know if anyone has heard Elan Gale's latest interview with "People" but the only person outside of "Arie" (obvious reason) that was mentioned from bachelor nation was "Nick". While most contestants say TPTB  forget about them once the season is over (for the most part), it's clear Nick's friendship is important to him. It made me smile.
I believe Nick's friendship is important to Elan ... afterall, it was during the process of getting Nick on Andi's season and his "returns" when Elan was putting his s*** back in order - all IMO - got the promotion and was able to act on his "creative mind" as far as the production goes, because Nick was more than open to "play". I'll go as far and say that we wouldn't have so many "open discussions" on the topics "that matter in society" if it wasn't for Elan and Nick's "pushing boundaries", something that gained Elan a spot among the top-producers and Nick on a hot chair that keeps on giving - JMO.

I also think Elan and Nick have a strong bond because they view life through an equally complex similar lens. They are both idea driven and passionate internally driven men navigating a world that operates a lot in the external (public opinion and a society where many people put priority on being liked). By challenging the status quo they fine tune their own belief systems because in their own ways they have to defend and stand strong. They may dislike failure but both challenge themselves to operate beyond their comfort zones situationally because of their belief that living safe is living pale. They, also, both like to challenge how the norm thinks.
This is a different modus operandi for reality tv where fantasy is being served. Ball gowns and candles and fairytales. Nick, by association, has brought sex talk, questions about what is an alpha, can a man be a feminist, and are people failures or is it relationships that fail. I’m an admirer of Nick because he has strong well thought out views and isn’t hesitant to share or act on them even though they prove to ruffle feathers. I think it’s important for unique voices to be heard and that is how the shows he has been on have been a platform. Nick was once asked if he wished something had been shown that wasn’t during his Bach season to which he answered he wished more of his views would have made air.
In the superficial bubble of escapism reality tv, Nick has pushed the date card envelope in ways that challenged many to ask “why is he doing that”? giggling  Like any art form, it is at its best when it evokes a visceral reaction - good or bad - and Nick has been described as polarizing so mission accomplished. Elan’s book could likewise be viewed as polarizing given its premise. They are two sh*t disturbing peas in a pod that appear to want to elevate the conversation rather than go softly into the night.
IMO they would make great dinner guests. rofl At least we wouldn’t be talking about the weather Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 79 2498057887

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 79 50d20810
Source

Aside: if Nick’s Bach contract was 1 yr then he is done today Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:35 am

i wonder if Nick is drawn to Kendall and her quirkiness. She's a very attractive girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:56 am

I didn’t even notice Nick was in the background of that pic until I saw your post @mistygracie74 laugh out loud

@BKay IDK how they feel about each other but I would totally ship Nick & Kendall. She’s such a sweet person who seems to really feel things - when she unexpectedly burst into tears upon seeing Arie for the first time since their breakup, I really felt for her. Feelings can get real in this franchise! laugh out loud I’m sure Nick especially understands this.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:11 am

When I first saw that pic upthread, I thought he is certainly looking at something with interest. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora