SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Why Arie Might Be the Refresh The Bachelor Franchise Needs

Great E-News article, IMO.   yes  

. . . .  In the era of SugarBearHair vitamins and endless staged-to-look-unstaged photoshoots being a rite of passage for Bachelor contestants, Arie's uncurated feed of race car photos and poorly lit selfies is downright refreshing. (Since the announcement, Arie has gained 46k followers, bringing his total to 114k.) , , , ,

It is a nice article but it does contain at least a quasi-error. Instagram was, in fact, already being used at the time of Arie's season. Who can forget the sleuthing we did around that photo Arie posted on IG from the air that we (led by Lav) figured out was over Charlotte which led to our speculating - accurately, I might add - that he had gone to visit Emily post-filming.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Watching that video brings it all back. How the heck did she not choose him? Ugh.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing Arie as the bachelor and hopefully falling in love with someone who will love him back and choose him too  yes

I agree that it is difficult seeing the chemistry and connection they had to understand how she did not choose him. But it is no wonder that so many of us were convinced that somehow she had done a switcheroo after filming and was going to end up with him. I sincerely hope that she the kind of love for and connection with her husband that she described having with Arie in the video.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Oh docnash - good times indeed. But with Arie as lead - even better. We won't have to wait for him to have a 1 on 1 !
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@MiniDiva hi good to see you posting around here!  bestbud!   Hope you stick around to sleuth and post with us this season!  Hugesmile

Thanks @Ladybug82  I am looking forward to it!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:16 pm

@MiniDiva

Hey Mini..so good to see you !!! bestbud!

Hopefully you will be here for the whole season! Please!!!!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:37 pm

nikikass wrote:@MiniDiva

Hey Mini..so good to see you !!! bestbud!

Hopefully you will be here for the whole season! Please!!!!!!

Thanks @nikikass  It feels like old times, this season is going to be fun!  dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1176891977
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:49 pm

I am at peak levels of interest for this upcoming season because Arie said in this interview he just wants to find his own Khaleesi! He's like Jon Snow after years of seasons finally making it to become the lead and find his own mother of dragons and queen.

Paging @coolangel just for the Khaleesi quote by Arie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: Paging @coolangel just for the Khaleesi quote by Arie

SOLD! I am a fan now. dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d Guy clearly has good taste IMO. I need to find my way to Arie's fan forum now. giggling Hugesmile

I am really excited about this season. He seems to have a good personality and a good sense of humor IMO. I hope TPTB put up Emily's season on the app like Millsy said. It'll help to bring over new viewers who might not be familiar with Arie and hence might be on the fence about his season. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:51 am

Lol  I don't even know who Khaleesi is and I want Arie to find her!  

He's such a breath of fresh air on this franchise.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 am

Best part of the entire BIP 4 season was the 10 sec promo of Arie as TB tonight!! Hearts with be racing! Lol
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:For those who need a refresher or for those who don't know Arie, here is a youtube for your enjoyment. Sorry Emily.

Just bumping it again as I missed it the first time. This video brings back such memories of their journey. I so remember...Emily's PI..."Good Lord, he's hot!" Yes, he is Emily, yes he is and what's even better when he finds the right one, his heart is even bigger. Please bring on the right girlies! It could be a season for the record books if that happens. Good Luck Arie!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Lol  I don't even know who Khaleesi is and I want Arie to find her!  

He's such a breath of fresh air on this franchise.

@alwaystulips, Haha! She is one of the lead characters in Game of Thrones and is portrayed by the awesome woman in my display pic.  dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d

@MiaHawk, IA that the TB promo inspite of being short was good. yes I hope they go for a fun dynamic this season instead of the 'heartbroken' bachelor angle. I get that that storyline is more compelling when the Bachelor is from the last season but since it's been a few years since Arie's season, I hope they go for a fun season this time. That promo is giving me hope. dating - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4256136633

http://www.eonline.com/news/879185/the-first-promo-for-the-bachelor-season-22-starring-arie-luyendyk-jr-is-already-here-and-hearts-will-race

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376