SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:RS posted in his blog today that girls are arriving and shooting is starting next week. LOL can you imagine being cast thinking it was 100% Petaaa then it wasn't?

They all know who the Bachelor is now.  If they show up either they are in to Arie or don't care who the Bachelor is they are just in it for z list fame.  They could back out if they on,y wanted TOG.
Anyone who backs out will likely be trampled by those anxious to replace her, IMO. There certainly won't be a shortage of contestants for Arie. A better strategy for TOG is to move where he is since there's clearly no one there that interests him.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Yes, I have to believe there are girls waiting on Arie.  He may not have the adulation that TOG gets but Arie is appealing and has plenty of charm and wit.

If they need to call up other potential contestants to replace the dropouts that thought they were going to marry TOG, at least Arie will get to choose from girls who actually attracted to the dude and not disappointed.  I hope the girls who are dead set on TOG go home.

I am comparing the way Arie kisses a woman and talks to her vs. the way TOG does if I wanted to just get past good looks.  Which would I want?  Personal preference.  

Yeppers Chgohighlife, the better option for those who were signing up for TOG is to move to Madison or show up at TOG's bootcamp so he has a better pool to choose from than just local girls who aren't making the grade.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Intro filming today.

https://instagram.com/p/BZG4hlanl_A/

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 87b72b10 filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 86669110 filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm

@lipsis @umngirl or anyone that follows Sean closer.  Does he have something coming up appearance wise for the cooking show or is his latest IG post about heading to California an indicator that he's going to be making an appearance on and/or giving Arie advice for his upcoming season?  

Sean's IG
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 pm

^I'm going with advice giving session. He's done that every season since his own and I see no reason to stop when he's actually friends with the lead.

Plus it could serve as a many SeanCat update if they also show Samuel since they haven't done anything like that since over a year ago.

Just my educated opinion.

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 87b72b10 filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 86669110 filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:19 pm

@umngirl thanks!  I was thinking similar advice giving wise, especially since he and Arie are friends.  It would be a good time for an update on them and to show off that little cutie too.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Maybe they will let Samuel give advice. With the great record TB has it could not hurt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will let Samuel give advice. With the great record TB has it could not hurt.

I'm on board with this!! Although it might be difficult with his vocabulary only including animal sounds, mamá, dad, papa, bird, and ball. laugh out loud Then again, farmer Chris didn't say much more than that his season.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:45 pm

@umngirl I was going to say with some of the limited intelligence and mumblings of past cast, Samuel might make far better sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will let Samuel give advice. With the great record TB has it could not hurt.

I'm on board with this!! Although it might be difficult with his vocabulary only including animal sounds, mamá, dad, papa, bird, and ball. laugh out loud Then again, farmer Chris didn't say much more than that his season.
Ahahahahahhaha cantstopl cantstopl

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Today is Arie's birthday.  He's 36.  Hope he has a great celebration!

Wonder if they filmed anything special with his family for his birthday?  Or, maybe SeanCat will be part of that?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:48 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Today is Arie's birthday.  He's 36.  Hope he has a great celebration!

Wonder if they filmed anything special with his family for his birthday?  Or, maybe SeanCat will be part of that?

I doubt his Bday will have anything to do with his intro or filming. They may film today but I doubt it will be Bday related. All IMO

But saying that HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arie!! I hope he has a great day and a great group of women to choose from!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376