SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Very disappointing in the sense that there's no excitement or mystery left.
A few of the seasons where there was little mystery were some of the most fun to watch - Meredith and Ian, Ashley and JP, Brad and Bianka from Bach Can 1, etc. I'm hopeful.

One thing I can be more sure of, it's doubtful from the history of the show that TPTB will show us the true romance if one exists. I'm simply hoping they tone down the swamp crazy.

I think the editors are going to have quite a challenge. They'll show Arie making out from every angle with each of the F3 so as to lead us to believe that he is so incredibly torn or that we dont know who he's really falling for. But Arie is just not that good of an actor. He shows alot of emotion - and is very expressive. I think that we will be able to see the real love story, once we get through the first few episodes. Any yes - I look forward to the latter part of the season when the swamp crazy is diminished. I hope.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 pm

TPTB will create their own swamp drama without the lead and the F1. They managed the last year with their  past 3 shows to exceed themselves. IMO I hope not, but I don't expect otherwise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm

A little bit of what we will see on the Countdown to Arie special December 11th.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-COUNTDOWN-TO-ARIE-on-ABC-Monday-December-11-2017-20171121

Arie’s father, two-time Indianapolis 500 Champion, Arie Luyendyk Sr., will weigh in on his son’s decision to find love again as the Bachelor. Arie admits that Emily was his last true love, and he will share why it has been so difficult for him to fall that completely in love again. His friends and family offer their insight into why they believe the second time around will be totally different.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Lauren Zima is coming around to Arie. The tide is changing and I'm here for it.

https://cinemathagaval.com/roses-rose-why-we-are-starting-to-ing-love-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-part-iv

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Didn't we know she would? I am anxious to see the reaction of many who are now disappointed. I predict a turnaround and many new Arie fans.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 pm

I am cautious. I think this new found liking for Arie might all be swayed again depending on the edit. Lauren Zima's in particular. JMHO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Oh now I can sleep at night knowing Lauren Zima approves. I'm not saying this to any member here, but as far as I'm concerned, someone like LZ's opinion's shouldn't weigh anymore or less than anyone else's. JMOAA.  I tend to think she sways with the wind.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Oh now I can sleep at night knowing Lauren Zima approves. I'm not saying this to any member here, but as far as I'm concerned, someone like LZ's opinion's shouldn't weigh anymore or less than anyone else's. JMOAA.  I tend to think she sways with the wind.

Exactly. Last season she is #teamPeter, #teamRachel, #teamBryan... you name it! She's #teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Arie's back on social media. He just liked a picture on Instagram about 15 minutes ago. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Arie's back on social media. He just liked a picture on Instagram about 15 minutes ago. Smiley
High clap Okay, now that I have that out of the way, when is his first interview? TeamRachel - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Oh good. Now I can really sleep tonight. Or at least soon I should say. rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376