SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampeter - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:05 am

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Oh now I can sleep at night knowing Lauren Zima approves. I'm not saying this to any member here, but as far as I'm concerned, someone like LZ's opinion's shouldn't weigh anymore or less than anyone else's. JMOAA.  I tend to think she sways with the wind.

Exactly. Last season she is #teamPeter, #teamRachel, #teamBryan... you name it! She's #teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow, imo.

Okay.  I have not followed her for very long and I got the impression she was devastated that Peter was not the bachelor and seemed quite salty and irritated it was Arie not supporting him at all for his season. I don't care if she likes him or not but she has a lot of viewers.  It seemed like she was coming around to him but if she changes her opinions like the wind that is something to keep in mind.  Thanks.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

teampeter - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kjmluvstv Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:39 am

I never watch her, thought she was hysterical, and will watch her again. IMO, it can only help those who wanted Peter to possibly watch the beginning of Arie's season instead of tuning out. Why do I care? Because I have a potentially unhealthy protective feeling toward Arie and his season!! It is fun to see positives! Irregardless of any of this, I know I will sleep well tonight.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Arie liked a bachelorabc post 7 hours ago on sm. So I assume they all got their phones back?

For sure Tia and Kendall are back on sm, Lauren's number of followers has increased by one everyday since Sunday. Rebecca's (bkoof)still deactivated but last night I found a new account rebeccakufrin, could be fake could be her new one, not sure.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 pm

sdmom wrote:Arie liked a bachelorabc post 7 hours ago on sm. So I assume they all got their phones back?

For sure Tia and Kendall are back on sm, Lauren's number of followers has increased by one everyday since Sunday. Rebecca's (bkoof)still deactivated but last night I found a new account rebeccakufrin, could be fake could be her new one, not sure.

Rebecca Kufrin's account is reactivated now. I don't think she will be giving that account (bkoof) up. It is very distinctive! The other one is likely a fake. BTW, Becca's IG is Public but Lauren's is still Private. Is this significant?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:Arie liked a bachelorabc post 7 hours ago on sm. So I assume they all got their phones back?

Rebecca Kufrin's account is reactivated now. I don't think she will be giving that account (bkoof) up. It is very distinctive! The other one is likely a fake.
thumbsup

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Sorry, I edited my last post to ask this question.
BTW, Becca's IG is Public but Lauren's is still Private. Is this significant or did Lauren just forget to make her's public?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Sorry, I edited my last post to ask this question.
BTW, Becca's IG is Public but Lauren's is still Private. Is this significant or did Lauren just forget to make her's public?
It probably depends on how ready they feel they are for the onslaught of BN. Personalities are different and BN is a big undertaking!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 pm

I think that if you are about to be announced as F2, and are nursing great heartbreak, you might not want much attention. If it were me, I’d just want to hide and be ignored for a while. If i was happy, I’d be more public - in terms of both SM and everyday life.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:52 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think that if you are about to be announced as F2, and are nursing great heartbreak, you might not want much attention. If it were me, I’d just want to hide and be ignored for a while. If i was  happy, I’d be more public - in terms of both SM and everyday life.

ITA with you and was just about to post that Becca is the only one whose IG account is public of the final 4 but with only 502 followers. Think she won? I hope she did and is very happy with Arie.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Rebecca Kufrin's account is reactivated now. I don't think she will be giving that account (bkoof) up. It is very distinctive! The other one is likely a fake. BTW, Becca's IG is Public but Lauren's is still Private. Is this significant?

I was out for a couple of hours and see what happened? Rebecca is back!
Her account name maybe unique but if she wants more followers, she may change it to something easier to find. Rachel and Bryan changed after their seasons, so we shall see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:29 pm

sorry to ask this and not sure if this is where i ask? but because it probably has already been talked about and as usual i come in late to it all.. i really can't be bothered going back to read every post .....but was the episode 3 girl ID date Lauren B? just by process of elimination that all other of the final 4 was on the group dates right?? no idea TYIA

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Babescake Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:13 pm

I haven't been following this thread closely and I know RS has not released spoilers, but have the wonderful sleuthers on this board figured out the winner yet?

Babescake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376