SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:06 pm

star_D wrote:
sdmom wrote:From Rebecca's IG story today. Looks like she just picked up her"hold mail", and lots of mail!

She's the only one of the rumored f4 to post something after filming's over. Even Arie hasnt post anything yet.  I don't know if this means she's so over the moon happy or trying to build a fan base for the next lead.... only time will tell.

Kendall also started to post something pics and insta story.
Tia while still private, she is accepting followers and her post counts increased.

Lauren is the only one who hasn't posted anything

You are right about Kendall.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sopearl Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:23 am

I do think someone has intimidated RS. He's gone a couple of weeks without a Tuesday bach post. I don't wish him problems, but I am glad to see him slow down the Arie bashing. His jealousy of Arie was pushing him to new heights.

As for no spoiling from his camp, that's fine with me. I enjoyed the clueless days when message board members found the answers. This should be a fun season. Love all the IG work on this board.

Does anyone think it's Lauren since she is the slow on getting back on IG?
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:59 am

sopearl wrote:I do think someone has intimidated RS.  He's gone a couple of weeks without a Tuesday bach post.  I don't wish him problems, but I am glad to see him slow down the Arie bashing.  His jealousy of Arie was pushing him to new heights.  

As for no spoiling from his camp, that's fine with me.  I enjoyed the clueless days when message board members found the answers.  This should be a fun season.  Love all the IG work on this board.

Does anyone think it's Lauren since she is the slow on getting back on IG?

All valid points. I think it's probably a matter of RS wanting to get all of his ducks in a row before he goes public with the spoiler, but him saying he'll "explain what's going on," does make it sound like something out of the norm is happening. question

I'm guessing it's either that Mills wasn't exaggerating when he said that there was a late game-changer that's never happened before - maybe Arie's true F1 left and he picked no one or picked a default, which made RS double check since it's not what he was originally hearing. Or, just that he got another double spoiler and was figuring out what the correct one is. I definitely think he's struggling/was struggling because he said he'd have it before Thanksgiving.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Personally, I think RS is just being RS.  He's either not gotten all/enough info, got conflicting info or is simply dragging it out for more hits.  He's always right, even when he's wrong, IMO. laugh out loud He'll say he changed it at the last second before anyone else spoiled something making him still right or something along those lines, IMO. laugh out loud And he's run with plenty of stuff before getting all info in before (Luke in the wine pic, the correct F1 for Rachel, etc.), so I'm leaning towards he doesn't have it all yet.  Regardless, IMO, sleuthing should be fun if there really was something to shake things up late in the season.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 pm

If Arie's F1 left, can you imagine RS containing his excitement? He would have broken that story first, because that is huge! Then he would release the ending spoiler later. RS has not tweeted anything bachelor related since the 21st, and yesterday he tweets "come at me bro." I think something legal might be going on. He has not tweeted or taunted  Arie like he usually does. Arie's tweet did not sound like he was heartbroken. JMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:58 pm

I agree with @Kolormiblnd and @Ladybug82
Notably quiet for himself, also is MF. That says something, to me. 
I personally, never put stock in what Mills says because he too often messes things up when it comes to this show. 
What I find most interesting in all of this is the slight of hand and distraction. Bring attention to the Canadian spoilers to detract from what you don't have/can't release for the USA spoilers. 
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:20 pm

RS needs to get his F1 right laugh out loud

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree with @Kolormiblnd and @Ladybug82
Notably quiet for himself, also is MF. That says something, to me. 
I personally, never put stock in what Mills says because he too often messes things up when it comes to this show. 
What I find most interesting in all of this is the slight of hand and distraction. Bring attention to the Canadian spoilers to detract from what you don't have/can't release for the USA spoilers. 
JMOAA
What is even funnier is that for whatever reason RS is keeping his trap shut these days it's related to Arie's season of TB. I mean the spoilers, his money maker, have come to an abrupt halt. It may not last but I've enjoyed watching it a great deal! You know when he looks at his computer and can't! laugh out loud

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

TeamArie_ wrote:RS needs to get his F1 right laugh out loud
He's released many seasons/spoilers without revealing the F1 at the time if he's not sure. He's not waiting on that, IMO. He's got 3 months to spit out the right F1. Just ask him cause he'll tell you the same... over and over and over again. Pfffft!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:56 pm

IVe heard Becca is f1 and there was a engagement:) we will see if what I heated is true
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:15 pm

LOL get in line. I think rumor went out about a month ago from loud mouthed producers to some source that made it to another forum if what was posted elsewhere or leaked can be believed.
ETA Truly no offense meant to anyone here.  I doubled checked. It was first mentioned Oct 29th on this forum.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Seems like RS is going to be his own guest on his podcast tomorrow, so guess that means there will be „revelations“. The „come at me bro“ post was telling IMO there‘s something legal going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376