SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 am

Previous threads here

Thread 5

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yeah I found it odd back then and still do. If she is F1, she's a F1 I have never seen the likes of before #confused #cantwaituntilitsover

Speaking for myself. If I was newly head over heels in love with someone, unable to see them when I wanted to and unable to talk to anyone about it... and I knew that there was a whole TV show I hadn't watched that he was on... I'd probably binge watch that thing regardless of having to watch him fall in love with someone else.  

IDK. If I was in love with someone I definitely wouldn't want to watch them falling in love with someone else. Making out with someone else. Telling someone else how in love they are with that person. That would be way way too hard for me to watch especially if I am in love. Heck, Laura has already said it's hard for her to watch Matty making out with the women on this season I don't see why she'd be wanting to see him making out with one of the women he said was the potential love of his life, one in a million, and making out with. Realistically, I just don't see the positives to that

jmo

asahsa wrote:
Justme wrote:Just an fyi, no big deal but it is James blunts New cd that matty is holding in the picture of him and Elise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzltQXhIG5/

I think it is. Looks like his CD called The Afterlove?

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 D5949111
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:37 am

Sundy wrote:Hmmm so as we suspected there is such a thing called 'format strands'. Apparently intruders are not a regular format strand!
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4866932/amp/Why-Bachelor-Matty-J-didn-t-intruders.html

Yes, just as I thought, Matty would have zero say in the matter. Plus, intruders are definitely not a format standard for the US show (even if returnees arrive late). A White Rose instead or regular FIR is also not format standard.

Given that the show is now produced by Warner Bros US, it could be the production company wanted to streamline things with how the US show does them. Perhaps that's why they teased an "overnight" date even though it wasn't the same as a FD. Perhaps to try test the waters for change and more like the American show. The emphasis on drama this season definitely reminds me more of the US shows merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 4256136633

The show's executive producer Hilary Innes explained to the publication: 'Format strands, like the inclusion of intruders, are never a guaranteed element in any series.'

She went on to say: 'Whether or not to include intruders is a discussion point that would be had between the producers, Warners Bros. and the network.'

Going on to suggest Matty had no say in the matter, the producer confirmed: '... and would never be discussed in advance with the Bachelor.'
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 am

@asahsa yep. It didn't get good reviews at all laugh out loud and I believe that song he sang on the bachelor was written by ed Sheeran. Just a bit of trivial Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:27 am

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Screen23
www.facebook.com/thebachelorau

Does anybody know which photo they are talking about? ((Re  Cobie and Tara) sorry if this was mentioned before I am honestly trying to keep up with all the posts and threads :crazed

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am

@aprawn oooh that's a great scoop! especially because this mentions the ekka and both are from qld makes sense they would have met up for that!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 am

brownravens wrote:@aprawn oooh that's a great scoop! especially because this mentions the ekka and both are from qld makes sense they would have met up for that!
yes merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 1f60e

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:06 am

aprawn wrote:merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Screen23

Does anybody know which photo they are talking about? ((Re  Cobie and Tara) sorry if this was mentioned before I am honestly trying to keep up with all the posts and threads :crazed

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 9-Ydzv6shtA
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:09 am

Do we know who gave who the James Blunt CD? If Matty gave it to Elise it would be the second "gift" he gave her after flowers and the second personal thing he did after the coin...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 am

[quote="natik"]
aprawn wrote:merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 Screen23

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 9-Ydzv6shtA[/quote

Thanks mate !

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:15 am

Just curious about how this whole paparazzi thing works and why Laura has been papped so much lately. Do they just hang around her house all day waiting for her to appear and then follow her? Or are they tipped off to know where she is? I keep thinking of misdirection in magic and when they say "the closer you think you are, the less you see"

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:21 am

ssin0547 wrote:Just curious about how this whole paparazzi thing works and why Laura has been papped so much lately. Do they just hang around her house all day waiting for her to appear and then follow her? Or are they tipped off to know where she is? I keep thinking of misdirection in magic and when they say "the closer you think you are, the less you see"

I think it also comes down to geography and access - Laura is based in the eastern suburbs where there are lots of paparazzi and she's self employed so she would also be free at peak pap times i.e. during the day. But mostly she's the spoilt F1 so she'll get the most money for the freelance paps.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:40 am

Oh yes. The money. I guess DM are paying well for her shots.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash