SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by IrelandRose Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:I've been lurking  @mercieme MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 1f602
Thought I'd join in for the home stretch

Hey @IrelandRose!  Good to see you!   Enjoy the home stretch!  handwave

Thanks @Mommyof2, here to help drag the Elise train, all the way to F1! :yes: MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 3806527698

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Can one of you lovelies bring this IG Post of Matty over....need to decorate the thread and also archive it. TIA.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9WiBBhFG_/?taken-by=thebachelorau

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Hooked wrote:There's a GIFHY here of Matty in tears and then there's the article about the Major Plot Twist That No-One Saw Coming and that it's brutal.  I know the proposal thing has been posted before but I haven't seen the GIPHY of Matty crying.

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-tara-pavlovic-crush-on-bartender

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-matty-j-proposal-finale-winner?category=News

@Hooked is this the crying gif you are referring to?

via GIPHY

Source: Bach Giphy Page

I don't remember seeing it either, but someone who follows the Bach SM page might have seen it? They uploaded it on the 30th of August apparently

ETA: Wait. I do remember that now. It was when Flo cheated in that race they did (to beat Elora - ep8) and got SQT with Matty. Then he pretended to cry about her cheating

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Anyone surprised that tptb would choose to reedit such a dramatic turn of events? I know they supposedly like matty a lot, but boy, if thats what happened, it would be gold for water cooler talk....

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:54 pm

These are sc from the bachelor of page, when you click on their profile pic.
MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Screen41
MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Screen45
MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Screen46
MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Screen47

Source my sc

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Well it looks like he is definitely wearing the bracelet Laura made him, so well done @Rikkim ! yes
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:Well it looks like he is definitely wearing the bracelet Laura made him, so well done @Rikkim ! yes

Thanks so much @Schnitty4lyf I just saw it too!!!
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm

MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Screen48
Is this what you were after @mercieme?
I found an interesting comment, below, Tara liked the comment.
MerryChristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Screen17

Source my sc of the bachelor ig page

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Gotta say, y'all know I think the media is trying to fool me and Elise could be F1, but to me the body language is pretty hard to discount...
Tara: Kissing but Matty's body language is stiff, not all in.
Elise: Best mates
Laura: Fully committed

I don't even know what to think anymore, will be glad when this week is over!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 pm

It funny what we see. I see him very happy and comfortable with Elise and he looks awkward hugging Laura. laugh out loud No smile either.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Found this article re the radio station tweet. Elise is listed as Elise Taylor laugh out loud still trying to see if I can find Radio version.
http://www.phnewshub.com/?p=143168

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Wish they had shown the hug with Elise as well to really judge.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash