SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 pm

brownravens wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Which bit?

"I sense that he's got a beautiful young lady. They say eyes are the window to the soul and you can almost see that in this particular girl. She's just so, so gentle and so honest and what you see is what you get. We get on beautifully and I'm very positive about the future."

Who do you think she's talking about?

not sure, I probably wouldn't describe Laura as necessarily "gentle and honest" but the eye thing, Laura does has unique eyes...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:16 pm

bronniegrace wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.who.com.au/exclusive-matty-js-mother-reveals-her-son-has-found-the-right-girl-for-him

Interesting what Matty Mum says about his F1...
"E: I sense that he's got a beautiful young lady. They say eyes are the window to the soul and you can almost see that in this particular girl. She's just so, so gentle and so honest and what you see is what you get. We get on beautifully and I'm very positive about the future." This sounds a lot like Elise to me.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 pm

@bronniegrace Laura's eyes are a bit scary to me.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Hooked wrote:@bronniegrace   Laura's eyes are a bit scary to me.

Yeah she does have "crazy eyes" sometimes
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:22 pm

bronniegrace wrote:
Hooked wrote:@bronniegrace   Laura's eyes are a bit scary to me.

Yeah she does have "crazy eyes" sometimes
Whereas Elise's eyes are warm

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
brownravens wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:

"I sense that he's got a beautiful young lady. They say eyes are the window to the soul and you can almost see that in this particular girl. She's just so, so gentle and so honest and what you see is what you get. We get on beautifully and I'm very positive about the future."

Who do you think she's talking about?

IMO Elise. Even this Laura fan has to admit, there is no way you would describe her as 'gentle'! laugh out loud

From what I have seen of Laura, gentle is not a word to describe her. But she could be putting on some hippy, friend of the earth type vibe that could come across as gentle? And I don't imagine Mattys mum has seen her since filming, so she really doesn't know the F1 that well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Ccf3c210
https://instagram.com/p/BY_7cYehWDw/

I'm not a fan of these two piece dresses.  I think it shows every little bulge and Laura is very fit to begin with.  Jmo.  Smiley

Was this taken after he made his choice ?Laura doesn't seem that happy and their hairs look a bit messy .imo

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 pm

OMG Laura is the spitting image of Matty's Mum in that pic above, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Bobette wrote:OMG Laura is the spitting image of Matty's Mum in that pic above, IMO!

laugh out loud Well you know what they say, Matty has a type! giggling
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.who.com.au/exclusive-matty-js-mother-reveals-her-son-has-found-the-right-girl-for-him

Interesting what Matty Mum says about his F1...

I see the description fits Elise more, especially the word gentle, imo.
@peggy0221....I love reading your posts about Matty this season because I know you are one of his biggest fans and IMO you have stayed neutral on the girls so far, thanks for the insights yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 pm

https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/in-studio-body-language-expert-says-laura-definitely-wins-the-bachelor

This morning, Bachelor Australia hopefuls Laura and Elise joined the Hit Network to talk tonight's finale and oh boy, we learned a lot!

Despite the fact one of them obviously leaves with a heavy heart in tonight's episode, things were super friendly between the two girls.

"We were both good friends in the house, so it's actually great to catch up," Elise said of her former Bachie housemate.

"We appreciate that no one wants a spoiler and everyone wants it to be a surprise and yeah, we want everyone to be a part of that," Laura added.

Well, to the girls' surprise, Hit105's Stav, Abby & Matt with Osher actually had a behavioural profiler and body language expert present who was doing a bit of hard investigating during the interview!

"During this interview, we have had a body language expert who's been watching you answering all of these questions, his name is Simon, and he's pretty much just been staring you down..." Matty revealed while gesturing for the expert to come to the mic.

"So out of Laura and Elise, tell us what you've noticed and who you think has won Matty J's heart," Matty asked.

"Well, they're both very well trained and guided," Simon said.

"I can see they are both putting it on very well, but there was a little bit of colour that came through there when the reference to 'naked Matty' was made."

On who he believes has won Matty's heart, the expert didn't hesitate in saying "I would say Laura".

So, he's a good lover Laura? Matty asked.

"Oh God....even if I knew, I wouldn't say a thing!" she replied.

These ladies are good!

Shame there is no video! Also Osher claims he knew the winner before they started filming? Does he mean the FRC or the show? Suspect
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:02 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Matty's Mum said "We get on beautifully"

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash