SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 am

clues wrote:
AEF wrote:I know that flower shop it's in Rose Bay and it would not your go-to florist in the Eastern Suburbs
I have a feeling this was was the official florist for Georgia's season

I don't remember that - the florist and owners are pretty low key. I think it's a customer order and not a gimmick from the florist.

AEF

Back to top Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 am

Every other florist in Sydney right now: DAMN. Wish we'd thought of that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:15 am

AEF wrote:
clues wrote:
AEF wrote:I know that flower shop it's in Rose Bay and it would not your go-to florist in the Eastern Suburbs

I don't remember that - the florist and owners are pretty low key. I think it's a customer order and not a gimmick from the florist.

Im not sure how to do this but I googled the florist and added the bachelor and this is what came back http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story.There is no mention of the florist in the article but before you pick up the website in the google description it says .....and many thanks to Willow and Flowers....I hope this makes sense.

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:19 am

clues wrote:
AEF wrote:
clues wrote:

Im not sure how to do this but I googled the florist and added the bachelor and this is what came back http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story.There is no mention of the florist in the article but before you  pick up the website in the google description it says .....and many thanks to Willow and Flowers....I hope this makes sense.

It is at the bottom of the article THE BACHELORETTE, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY, CHANNEL 10, 7.30PM
*With thanks to Lilac And Willow Flowers, 515 Old South Head Road, Rose Bay, NSW. www.lilacandwillow.com.au

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:19 am

Bobette wrote:SUBTLE.  cantstopl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4883080/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Byrne-receives-congratulatory-flowers.html

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 W5ZAbnJ
KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 RONIB8E

Is this the final proof that Laura wins? Bachelor finalist Byrne is sent congratulatory flowers at her Sydney home just hours before the finale
She's the Georgia Love lookalike, who's tipped to win The Bachelor.
And if there was any lingering doubt about whether Laura Byrne will be crowned the winner, a special delivery to her Sydney home on Thursday may be the final proof.
The 30-year-old accessories designer was sent congratulatory flowers ahead of the season 5 finale, suggesting she has plenty to celebrate.

That is such a plant. Look at the way he is holding the card towards the paps.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 am

AEF wrote:
clues wrote:
AEF wrote:

Im not sure how to do this but I googled the florist and added the bachelor and this is what came back http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story.There is no mention of the florist in the article but before you  pick up the website in the google description it says .....and many thanks to Willow and Flowers....I hope this makes sense.

It is at the bottom of the article THE BACHELORETTE, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY, CHANNEL 10, 7.30PM
*With thanks to Lilac And Willow Flowers, 515 Old South Head Road, Rose Bay, NSW. www.lilacandwillow.com.au

The photo in the article with Georgia and the flowers is credited from the publisher "News" - maybe this bunch is from a journalist at News

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 am

news.com.au dropped an article too early:

The Bachelor finale: Matty J reveals his true love Laura Byrne
www.news.com.au/.../the-bachelor...matty-j.../758f7d54e9f47cfa84d2bcb898b4ceb2
45 mins ago - The Bachelor Matty J has picked his love in the reality TV show’s season finale. ... THE worst kept secret in The Bachelor history has finally been revealed with Matthew “Matty J” Johnson giving his final rose, and a ring, to “Rushcutters Bay” jewellery designer Laura Byrne.

Full article not yet visible

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 PwF5dWw

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 am

laugh out loud what a shocker. Called it back in March laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:49 am

They must draft their articles and then put them "on hold" but they can be found via a simple Google search with the right key terms.  

GOOD TO KNOW. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:52 am

They even have a pic with it and posted it nearly an hr ago!! It's all soooo planned. jmo

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMjDKE6nwjrgh8_YXMeRO8anLDSljrVAyMrEDTKs4KbhPgriKM7dvnHqenarqWV7okr7YnORlF
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am

So Sportsbet were correct from the get-go.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 am

Wow! An excerpt from Elise's interview where she talks about how devastated she was... and this part... What a gem. What an incredible, gentle, kind, and caring person Elise is. Just beautiful inside and out. She deserves the world!!

How weird is it having to post photos of you and your ex-boyfriend all over social media.
I actually texted Laura just before I posted a photo of me and Matty and I said, "I’m so sorry. I do not want to do this. I mean no disrespect by it, but it is something I have to do."
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-elise-stacy-finale-chat-40996
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash