SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HeSACatchelor - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud at least all our posts and sleuthing about Pete-troll/MePeter being Luke Pell-ed (imo) came to pass.

Same as our sleuthing and posts for RS being wrong and Peter not being F1  HeSACatchelor - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 4256136633

2/2 for us and zero for RS  high five
high five cheerdance wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

HeSACatchelor - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:41 pm

There is nothing wrong with being true to yourself. Where it becomes hypocritical is preaching one thing and doing the opposite. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 pm

teamkristina wrote:Maybe Peter's liking those comments because he genuinely believes in them. I can tell he's sassy and snarky to people who set him off but at the same time imo he's also really sensitive and nice. I dont really care if he likes negative comments of tog because they're true and they're probably true to peter too JMO

They're not true though, they're just opinions. If Peter likes shady and petty comments on sm, he'll get called shady, petty, immature and a hypocrite. Every other cast member gets called out for that too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Peter's own word why he doesn't like Bryan

Reality TV World: It seemed as if you didn't really like Bryan on the show, that you weren't his biggest fan. Could you elaborate on why? Did Bryan ever say anything in particular that rubbed you the wrong way or did you paint him in a certain light because of his background, just being from Miami, and such?

Peter Kraus: The relationship I had with Bryan was never one of friendship, you know, we never really talked directly to each other. But I watched how he interacted with other guys when we had our group chats amongst the guys. He just wasn't the kind of guy I would hang out with.

Maybe it's because I got along with so many other guys so well and we all became good friends pretty early on, even to the point where those are some of my best friends for life, I think, at this point. [Bryan] didn't fit into that group that we were developing.

And I developed some really, really serious feelings for Rachel, and seeing her with him hurt me a bit, because if I couldn't be friends with him, why would she want to be with him? So I think I took it personally in a way that I shouldn't have, and I took it out on him because of it.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-on-the-bachelorette-reunion-with-rachel-lindsay-i-had-bite-my-tongue-i-didnt-feel-welcome-22514.php#gkY3jKGLfzIKXwwv.99

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 pm

FashionLover wrote:Yo if I had John Oliver and Jimmy Kimmel singing me praises, I would have a inflated ego too. Their segments would be texted to every contact on my phone cause that's hella cool. Now I want my fav trevor noah to give a nod too laugh out loud
And idk, I was taught recognizing and thanking people who are nice to you is the polite thing to do so no idea  #HeSACatchelor

In the words of Josiah, 'Peter didn't win, but he kinda f*cking won.' laugh out loud

HeSACatchelor - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:
FashionLover wrote:Yo if I had John Oliver and Jimmy Kimmel singing me praises, I would have a inflated ego too. Their segments would be texted to every contact on my phone cause that's hella cool. Now I want my fav trevor noah to give a nod too laugh out loud
And idk, I was taught recognizing and thanking people who are nice to you is the polite thing to do so no idea  #HeSACatchelor

In the words of Josiah, 'Peter didn't win, but he kinda f*cking won.' laugh out loud
& he'll stay pristine in the eyes of the GP...

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm

This is so, so true @ReneeM!! Forever!! Hilarious. Love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 pm

sdmom wrote:Peter's own word why he doesn't like Bryan

Reality TV World: It seemed as if you didn't really like Bryan on the show, that you weren't his biggest fan. Could you elaborate on why? Did Bryan ever say anything in particular that rubbed you the wrong way or did you paint him in a certain light because of his background, just being from Miami, and such?

Peter Kraus: The relationship I had with Bryan was never one of friendship, you know, we never really talked directly to each other. But I watched how he interacted with other guys when we had our group chats amongst the guys. He just wasn't the kind of guy I would hang out with.

Maybe it's because I got along with so many other guys so well and we all became good friends pretty early on, even to the point where those are some of my best friends for life, I think, at this point. [Bryan] didn't fit into that group that we were developing.

And I developed some really, really serious feelings for Rachel, and seeing her with him hurt me a bit, because if I couldn't be friends with him, why would she want to be with him? So I think I took it personally in a way that I shouldn't have, and I took it out on him because of it.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-on-the-bachelorette-reunion-with-rachel-lindsay-i-had-bite-my-tongue-i-didnt-feel-welcome-22514.php#gkY3jKGLfzIKXwwv.99
Even though IMO Peter sounds pretty much like a sixth grade mean girl in the quote above, I like the fact that he's willing to admit how much he cared for Rachel even though his friends and others deny it. Here's a more relevant opinion: https://youtu.be/lhcjgB_yUZM

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IMO)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Terps4life Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:55 pm

sdmom wrote:Peter's own word why he doesn't like Bryan

First time posting.  I was a Peter fan until read this interview.  IMO, he came across as a petty, middle schooler who didn't like someone because he wasn't in the cool kids club. Then, the popular cheerleader has the audacity to  like TOG instead of his cool self.  I just can't with this type of behavior.

Terps4life

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:11 pm

@Terps4life :Welcome

Hope you enjoy this board and post more !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Considering this franchise gets talked about by some of the most random famous celebrities, is having Jimmy Kimmel (who does freaking segments about the show every season for crying out loud) and John Oliver mentioning Peter really such a win? I mean, I guess, to each his own... And yes, he'll stay pristine in the eyes of many because this franchise is predominantly viewed by women and he has some decent, passable good looks and plays the "sensitive, tortured" soul to the tee (I'm still catching air from laughing so hard at his stating how he was in tears while writing his heartfelt goodbye to Bachelor Nation).

Which convinces many that he's just a deeply complicated and complex man who just needs the perfect and right woman to be happy. The cringey and embarrassing essay lengths responses to his Instagram post were telling. My favorites were the declarations of how no other man could ever be so perfectly imperfect (pretty poetic). Honestly, at this point, I just find the whole thing amusing and well, predictable. I am curious to see how long he keeps liking comments such as the one mentioned above before it really starts verging into the pathetic and "let it go" territory.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm

lleyki wrote:Considering this franchise gets talked about some of the most random famous celebrities, is having Jimmy Kimmel (who does freaking segments on the show every season for crying out loud and John Oliver mentioning Peter really such a win? I mean, I guess...

And yes, he'll stay pristine in the eyes of many because this franchise is predominantly viewed by women and he has some decent, passable good looks and plays the "sensitive, tortured" soul to the tee. Which convinces many that he's just a deeply complicated and complex man who just needs the perfect and right woman to be happy. Honestly, at this point, I just find the whole thing amusing and well, predictable.

Yeah, Kaitlyn had Amy Schumer, Anna Kendrick, Sean Penn, and probably more that I can't remember messaging her and gushing over her. Nick is friends with Elijah Wood. Ali is best friends with Kaley Cuoco. Ben F dated JLH. Charlize Theron said Rachel is too good for any of the guys on her season. Having a 5-second segment with your name mentioned doesn't seem that big of a deal in comparison? 

And, I'm not surprised that viewers will continue to treat him like this perfect specimen of a man. Women love to make excuses for the male contestants no matter what kind of ish they pull (look at Dean's fan following), but will treat the female like human garbage for daring to have flaws or challenge the men in any way (look at Rachel). And a guy like Peter who is the stuff of romantic novels, because like you said, the idea of a deeply complicated and complex who just needs the perfect and right woman to be happy feeds into women's projections about what romance is like. I still can't get over the reaction to his (IMO) incredibly transparent IG post. Women are so easy sometimes, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz