SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 am

IA that Laura was planned F1 even before the show aired. 

I posted similar here in the SM/Media thread and no matter what they say otherwise, I totally believe that Laura and Matty had a pact to go on this show and to the end and both to build their profiles and brand/business - Toni May gets promotion!

Plus, with Ten being in dire financial straits and their last Bach lead Richie and Alex already over (yet conveniently they never gave an official statement unlike past broken up couples) I can see Ten wanting a guaranteed story they could ensure would end how they want and a lead who was a puppet and would do what they want - so basically a win-win-win for Ten, Matty, and Laura, imo.

It explains so much imo: 
- Matty saying he felt like he was "cheating" (totally something he'd feel imo if he and Laura were already connecting pre-season) and yes can be applies to him just being invested in one person but given that Larua and Matty have both confirmed they met each other pre-filming I think there's more to it than the norm. 
- Laura's jealousy and comments both on the show and off about her being the Queen of reverse parking, her being Matty's favorite, talking about pecking order, her saying she won't tell him she is 100% when he asked (perhaps, imo, he needing that reassurance that SHE wasn't just using him). 
- His SIL following Laura's TM account from before filming started and the girls talking about how Laura had told them she had met Matty. 
- the way that even pre-season sleuthing things felt "off" and it was discussed how maybe Matty had to 'act' interested - which ties into him talking about how he felt like he was cheating imo. It also ties into the Fake (imo) storyboard that Laura had which was so conveniently papped during filming. As were her dates and SQT by media and the consistent and constant OTT "Laura wins" stuff. 
- media being adamant about Laura winning and using info from this board (queen of reverse parking) to prove this for themselves as well as alleged SHV with Laura - DM calling both Laura and Matty liars - which to me, shows me that they KNOW they are together and Laura is F1 imo
- not the least of which, both Laura and Matty admitting that they had met each other before the show. Which, I doubt the "real" story will ever come out and Laura and Matty will downplay it but to me it is so obvious at this point that not only is Laura F1, but that it was played out this way intentionally imo and before filming even started.  

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:05 am

That is food for thought. Wondering if Elise's comment that she was excited about the finals and living a lie was , so she could  be finally free to out Laura,Matty and channel 10..... and maybe she was so angry and why she didn't follow Laura on IG ....mmmmm question question

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:18 am

I think my head says Laura but my heart is still firmly on the Elise ship :nervous
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 am

Well, it's been an interesting season, although if it goes as I expect tonight and Laura is F1 the highlight for me will be the fabulous avatars spawned from this season by @SugarAndSpice with laser eyes Matty and @Bumbleguild with Elise the Tank Engine!

I just haven't warmed to Laura from the get go, whether that is just me being difficult, and not liking having something rammed down my throat, or because of something in her that I don't like. Elise was given too little, too late, and I really believe that that was TPTB's ham fisted attempt at having people not being too attached to the F2 to avoid backlash, which worked for Elise, but still backfired terribly as the general public got all attached to Tara.

I do agree also that Matty and Laura having met quite recently before the show is a bit suss, and although the truth will never be known I wouldn't be surprised if they were "early dating" before filming started, and they did a deal with production.

The only thing that gives me pause is an interview Matty did, and I can't remember where it was that the F2 "got something out of it as well". I can't imagine was Elise got out of it if she is F2, but we all know what Miss Toni May got out of it. And that's the only thing that stops me from declaring that if Laura is not the F1 I will buy a hat from Toni May and eat it Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 am

@Dirty Street Pie hahaha she's from Ruschcutters that hat is probably organic, gluten-free and non-dairy! laugh out loud laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 am

@Dirty Street Pie the F2 "got something out of it as well" WOW ! Could only be Laura IMO.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:29 am

brownravens wrote:@Dirty Street Pie hahaha she's from Ruschcutters that hat is probably organic, gluten-free and non-dairy! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Mmmm, delicious organic hat! I hope it's paleo also? rotfl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 am

Speaking of possible F1 and F2...besides the fact that Laura is wearing the lighter color (typical pattern for F1s) I do think they all look great for FRC ... and for sure I have to say that Elise has killer legs! # yes jelly

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Img_1966
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Img_1965
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Img_1967
Courtesy teninsider ig
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
brownravens wrote:@Dirty Street Pie hahaha she's from Ruschcutters that hat is probably organic, gluten-free and non-dairy! laugh out loud laugh out loud

cantstopl

Although if it's from Toni May, it's probably made from genuine fur or cowhide so might be a bit chewy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:44 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

cantstopl

Although if it's from Toni May, it's probably made from genuine fur or cowhide so might be a bit chewy.

A bit of hommus should help it go down, or I could just douse it in green juice?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:44 am

Did anyone else think it was pretty rude how the show captioned the post of Laura and Elise with "It's all come down to this, Number #1 or Number #2?" Suspect  (I mean, other than F1 and F2, it's like the toilet or something! Not to mention the word AND symbol for number is redundant as has this season been so far imo)

I noticed since then they have edited their caption but to me it was really rude and a total spoiler imo if Laura is F1 given Laura is on the left side, so implied Laura = "Number 1" no no
This season really has been OTT. If there's a proposal I can somewhat understand it. Otherwise Redfacemad  to you Channel Ten

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 21761642_10212423963468031_5746389316242646979_n

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorAU/posts/?ref=page_internal
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Did anyone else think it was pretty rude how the show captioned the post of Laura and Elise with "It's all come down to this, Number #1 or Number #2?" Suspect  (I mean, other than F1 and F2, it's like the toilet or something! Not to mention the word AND symbol for number is redundant as has this season been so far imo)

I noticed since then they have edited their caption but to me it was really rude and a total spoiler imo if Laura is F1 given Laura is on the left side, so implied Laura = "Number 1" no no
This season really has been OTT. If there's a proposal I can somewhat understand it. Otherwise Redfacemad  to you Channel Ten

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 21761642_10212423963468031_5746389316242646979_n

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorAU/posts/?ref=page_internal

IA @AllAboutLove -- I don't know if they were trying to play psychological tricks with the #1 (Laura first on the left) and #2, but even just using those numbers/commodities rather than greeting them as the human beings they are is really poor taste IMO.
Interesting that they edited it, I hadn't seen, thanks for bringing that over! Perhaps they were getting much of the same feedback.

ACTUALLY -- I wonder if the Number #1 and Number #2 were what was initially provided as like a draft template for this particular post, but the poster failed to pick up that they were supposed to insert the girls names and take out the numbers, and hence the edit?
Redundant now but the thought just popped in.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear