SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom 13.09.17 8:05

I'm so confused....but re watching the preview, it kinda looks to me that tptb are trying to suggest Laura's htd does not go as well as Elise's, which I think in the USA is sometimes a tipoff to f1?

I also think viewers of all Bach shows should rise up and demand a love story reel after the final epi. I mean, tptb have to know it's mostly women watching? We want our warm fuzzy rom com, not just a relative sports competition, sheesh.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 13.09.17 8:14

Billysmom wrote:I'm so confused....but re watching the preview, it kinda looks to me that tptb are trying to suggest Laura's htd does not go as well as Elise's, which I think in the USA is sometimes a tipoff to f1?

I also think viewers of all Bach shows should rise up and demand a love story reel after the final epi. I mean, tptb have to know it's mostly women watching? We want our warm fuzzy rom com, not just a relative sports competition, sheesh.

In the US, it's all about drama, drama, drama.  Fleiss doesn't care about a "love story", he just wants catfights and drama.  laugh out loud

Oh, and he is also eyeing up the potential next lead.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on 13.09.17 8:16; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove 13.09.17 8:14

Laura not having a good MTP I can see as being a way to cast doubt on her. Typical for a frontrunner and obvious edit - Alex had the same.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove 13.09.17 8:16

Mommyof2 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I'm so confused....but re watching the preview, it kinda looks to me that tptb are trying to suggest Laura's htd does not go as well as Elise's, which I think in the USA is sometimes a tipoff to f1?

In the US, it's all about drama, drama, drama.  Fleiss doesn't care about a "love story", he just wants catfights and drama.  laugh out loud

Since this Aussie show has now been produced by the US it has gotten more about drama than about a love story imo and this season more than any other has felt more like the US shows than the Aussie shows.

As long as the show hits its target demographic for ratings and SM engagement that's all they care about imo and viewers tune in for drama, no matter what they say. TPTB aren't going to change anything imo and likely will up the drama instead.

I'd love it if the show showed the F1 love story more than they do but I won't hold my breath.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 13.09.17 8:20

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Since this Aussie show has now been produced by the US it has gotten more about drama than about a love story imo and this season more than any other has felt more like the US shows than the Aussie shows.

As long as the show hits its target demographic for ratings and SM engagement that's all they care about imo and viewers tune in for drama, no matter what they say. TPTB aren't going to change anything imo and likely will up the drama instead.

I'd love it if the show showed the F1 love story more than they do but I won't hold my breath.

Isn't that the truth. I get so tired of all the drama. Sometimes I even skip that part. laugh out loud BTW, I think they did show the love story this season, but you had to look closely to see it. Hugesmile Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove 13.09.17 8:24

@Mommyof2 So true! I zone out ALL the time with all the drama and usually ffwd through episodes. I've found myself doing this same this season because it's so boring laugh out loud

I love Elise but I think the obvious story with Laura is the F1 story and the "love story" if one will even if to me it's just a lust story.

But, I always say now when it comes to the Aussie show, whomever the lead wants to jump into bed with most is the one he will choose - in this case I see that as Laura. He's ready to take her to the fantasy suite post-FRC and get it on laugh out loud jmo

I can't wait for it all to be over in the next episode. It feels like this season has dragged on foreverrrrr dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason 13.09.17 8:41

@AllAboutLove this may not be the right forum, and if so, I apologize in advance. Is there a link to watch the latest episode on the inter web?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 13.09.17 8:43

Rachelsseason wrote:@AllAboutLove this may not be the right forum, and if so, I apologize in advance. Is there a link to watch the latest episode on the inter web?

I usually watch on YT through this account. She doesn't post them right away though and you may have to wait a day or two. If someone else finds a link that is available today, that would be great!

https://plus.google.com/109338640270706052998
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove 13.09.17 8:44

@Rachelsseason there's some websites listed in the Viewing Links thread here where there should be links to watch the latest episode yes

ETA: here's a direct site for links to watch http://ewatchseries.to/episode/the_bachelor_au__s5_e15.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook 13.09.17 8:50

I think *general audience* have been programmed to see lust win on this show and don't know what a love story looks like. But what  I see in this series is a true, old-fashioned love story that doesn't happen in a rush but develops between Matty and Elise. They haven't had the  physical chemistry that in the past would mean the certain winner. IMO Matty and Elise have had an almost nervous start to their relationship. I see their initial connection as comfortable. But  i have loved seeing their feelings grow and develop into something genuine.. And I see a protective side of Matty when he's with Elise. To me they have a true love story.  
I've always said Elise will be F1 and I'm still sticking to this Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala 13.09.17 9:06

oioioi, from how sad his face is looking while looking at the one he is not going to choose (?) I dont know how I will be able to look at it tomorrow.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove 13.09.17 9:13

I've seen a lot of love stories that never end up as F1 stories. Some of those love stories have been the best TV I have ever watched. Not all love stories have a happy ending. They're still love stories to me  teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo