SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 19 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 pm

dolcimumma wrote:he also looks very nervous waiting to hear what Elise has to say about her feelings by the campfire.  Elise all the way baby beatingheart

Yes. And Matty looks genuinely happy when she does tell him TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 1f60d

Storybook

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Storybook wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:he also looks very nervous waiting to hear what Elise has to say about her feelings by the campfire.  Elise all the way baby beatingheart

Yes. And Matty looks genuinely happy when she does tell him  TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 1f60d

He does! I think he has pulled back from Laura IMO

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:can someone help me out please.....do they usually show the f1 meet the parents  first , then f2 MTP second ?.......and LCD order?? i just want to make note before tonights episode? TYIA
I just checked Richie's season and Alex met the family first, need to check Sam W's season and will append my post with that info later.
ETA - Snez also met the family first. By the way Lana got the helicopter for her LCD too same as Nikki and we know who is getting the helicopter for Matty giggling

So I think the historical trend for Sam W/Richie was F1 MTP, F2 MTP, F2 LCD, F1 LCD, FRC. We will see if it they stick to this or mix it up TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 pm

It's bedtime here in the US (just put my kiddos to bed) giggling and it's probably close to lunchtime in Australia and yet we are still chatting back and forth. Isn't the Internet awesome? Smiley bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:

Wait. Did they doctor Elise's line in the preview from "I am falling in love with you' to "I am in love with you?" We need to come back and compare that! I think they may have just cut the word "falling"

@ssin0547 exactly what I was thinking! @bobette turn the volume up on your TV when you watch if you arent watching live, I'm sure you've listened to the voices in the extended promo the most!

DULY NOTED!  I am not watching live but will examine that segment closely for Frankenbyting when I see it. thumbsup

Just getting back to this: regarding that voice line from Elise, "I am falling in love with you" I agree it could have been spliced and diced into the line we hear last in the promo.  That would explain why it feels so disjointed and "wrong" IMO.  

So if Elise didn't actually say she was in love with him, and Matty said that that the F1 didn't say it back to him until they were in the hotel after the FRC, then does that mean no-one actually told the Lead that they love him during the show???

That's got to be a first.  TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:It's bedtime here in the US (just put my kiddos to bed) giggling and it's probably close to lunchtime in Australia and yet we are still chatting back and forth.    Isn't the Internet awesome?  Smiley bestbud!

Yep and its Thursday here hehe Smiley
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

@ssin0547 exactly what I was thinking! @bobette turn the volume up on your TV when you watch if you arent watching live, I'm sure you've listened to the voices in the extended promo the most!

DULY NOTED!  I am not watching live but will examine that segment closely for Frankenbyting when I see it. thumbsup

Just getting back to this: regarding that voice line from Elise, "I am falling in love with you" I agree it could have been spliced and diced into the line we hear last in the promo.  That would explain why it feels so disjointed and "wrong" IMO.  

So if Elise didn't actually say she was in love with him, and Matty said that that the F1 didn't say it back to him until they were in the hotel after the FRC, then does that mean no-one actually told the Lead that they love him during the show???

That's got to be a first.  TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 3806527698

Very interesting...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

So if Elise didn't actually say she was in love with him, and Matty said that that the F1 didn't say it back to him until they were in the hotel after the FRC, then does that mean no-one actually told Matty they love the Lead on the show???

I was just about to post asking if you'd analysed the VO yet laugh out loud.

I thought Matty said that she did say it back, then he whisked off for some private time? But you could be right, I can't remember where I heard it so I cant find the link
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 pm

I still want to return to that 100% argument..... Wasn't that either scripted or reshot? What the heck motivated matty to even ask the question, in that way? It's so suspicious to me that it actually gives me hope that it was meant to create fake doubt, or to see if she's ready to be engaged.....???????

And they still seemed to be ok when they next saw each other..indeed Laura seemed downright giddy... (Unless she was overcompensating...)

Last edited by Billysmom on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:29 pm

@SugarandSpice on Matty's Kyle and Jackie O interview a few weeks back (in response to that stuipid question from Kyle which I won't repeat here); what Matty said was at the FRC told his F1 he loved her and then she said it back and after that they went back to the hotel and it was beautiful.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:

So if Elise didn't actually say she was in love with him, and Matty said that that the F1 didn't say it back to him until they were in the hotel after the FRC, then does that mean no-one actually told Matty they love the Lead on the show???

I was just about to post asking if you'd analysed the VO yet laugh out loud.

I thought Matty said that she did say it back, then he whisked off for some private time? But you could be right, I can't remember where I heard it so I cant find the link

F1 didn't say it till after, IMO. The article was HERE.  Quote:

'It was very special. I had that moment where I told her I loved her,' Matty revealed, before adding that that the pair sneaked off have sex in a hotel room as soon as filming wrapped on the final rose ceremony.
'It was overseas. From there we went to the hotel room. And it was beautiful. She said I love you back.'

I really can't see Elise saying she loves him on the final episode.  I think she saw the Laura F1 writing on the wall before episode 15 - her words were carefully chosen on their FD IMO and overall I felt like she was pulling back.  

In which case, I do think the last line of the promo could be a complete fabrication.  SO DODGY!!!  Tara's brother being edited to call Matty a liar is one thing, but editing the F2 to say she loves the Lead if she didn't, is LOW, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 pm

So many dodgy things in this show IMO, starting with Matty and Laura having met beforehand. That's low and I feel for all the other girls if Laura is F1 which it is pointing to.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo