SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 20 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:20 am

Have we heard the "what makes you happy, you make me happy" linenyet from the preview?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:24 am

ssin0547 wrote:Have we heard the "what makes you happy, you make me happy" linenyet from the preview?

No that has to be next date. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:26 am

stoneleigh wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Have we heard the "what makes you happy, you make me happy" linenyet from the preview?

Unfortunatley you are not going to hear this....poster LeapofFaith bought the NW Mag where they had the F6 interview and Laura confirmed that the producers cut this out from her second date with Matty.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

mercieme wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

Unfortunatley you are not going to hear this....poster LeapofFaith bought the NW Mag where they had the F6 interview and Laura confirmed that the producers cut this out from her second date with Matty.

yes unfortunately they cut that out of their second date.....laura said in the interview that him saying that gave her the confidence to be more open with him.... But we still haven't heard Mattys voice over saying your perfect!!! i will be hoping they don't cut that out to whoever he says it too
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

yes unfortunately they cut that out of their second date.....laura said in the interview that him saying that gave her the confidence to be more open with him....  But we still haven't heard Mattys voice over saying your perfect!!! i will be hoping they don't cut that out to whoever he says it too

I wonder if she had to say that because it was final 6 and saying anything else would give too much away?? Very interesting

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 am

^Laura wasn't forced to say that they cut that VO out, unfortunately we can't SC that interview here per forum rules, she gave that information up to the interviewer with out being prompted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 am

About to hop on a flight so I'll miss the show.
My prediction before I'm off.....

Edit and 'spoilers' and betting odds be damned.... Elise is F1

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:47 am

Finale Sneak Peek

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:03 am

IrelandRose wrote:About to hop on a flight so I'll miss the show.
My prediction before I'm off.....

Edit and 'spoilers' and betting odds be damned.... Elise is F1

So glad the Spoiler King isn't here to ruin it! laugh out loud. Have a safe flight! #choochoo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 am

Watching that finale preview and I am so distracted by Matty's dry lips... gets some lip balm mate! teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 am

brownravens wrote:I think the funniest thing was him saying his priority was settling down and having kids - yeah mate Laura sounded the least keen by far in the top 3 for kids. He's definitely pullled a Richie (thinking with little Matty/ not being practical) IMO.

Funniest thing to me was Matty saying he's not a puppet teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:18 am

15 minutes to go! Dammit husband, let's get these kids into bed! And a quick poll, I'm trying not to drink wine apart from on Fridays, Saturdays and special occasions, does Bach finale count as a special occasion? teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 1176891977 wine
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo