SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 am

Who else is laughing at this? laugh out loud

Tara says "I can see myself falling in love with you so soon"

Soon = Never

Tara is OVER it teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 3806527698

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AEF Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 am

He smiled when Tara said falling in love and music I think similar to Laura

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 am

What WAS that whole weirdo segment??!!! I agree, it does not at all look like Tara is into Matty, it looks like maybe she thought she should be, or she was just doing it for the show maybe or.... I've never seen Tara look anything but genuine, but this was just so... clunky and... seemed to be so forced?!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

It was sooo forced between Tara and Matty. If that was reshoots I bet the first shots were even more awkward.

Tara is just not into Matty at all imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

Emayem wrote:Will be interesting to see his reasoning for dumping Tara. He didn't really set up any doubt in his commentary. So whatever he says is going to come out of nowhere

All he needs to say is that he is feeling more with the other two....and after that date, that is pretty clear.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Who else is laughing at this? laugh out loud

Soon = Never

Tara is OVER it teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 3806527698

jmo

^^ ITA @AllAboutLove

So weird??!! Must be just over it and getting through the last bit? I wish I knew the truth of what goes on behind the scenes.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

ideas_ideas wrote:What WAS that whole weirdo segment??!!! I agree, it does not at all look like Tara is into Matty, it looks like maybe she thought she should be, or she was just doing it for the show maybe or.... I've never seen Tara look anything but genuine, but this was just so... clunky and... seemed to be so forced?!

I agree, Tara seemed so stilted and unlike herself. Unless it's just the process taking its toll on her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

Surprisingly, Tara's odds actually improved during that date! Lol
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am

ideas_ideas wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Who else is laughing at this? laugh out loud

Soon = Never

jmo

^^ ITA @AllAboutLove

So weird??!! Must be just over it and getting through the last bit? I wish I knew the truth of what goes on behind the scenes.

I think Tara thinks Matty is FOS and thus she is over it teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 3806527698

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am

Guys as far as i know the lead usually pulls away on dates of the next girl to be eliminated and not just the AU franchise only IMO. It's a good thing that Tara is not into Matty as you are all posting so maybe Matty knew as well and they just knew they had to get this over with...win win scenario IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am

RC, girls in their F3 dresses from the magazine.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am

cheese plate and sofa teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 3806527698 teambbf - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo