SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 am

@happygolucky Well luckily this isn't a fan thread, so I think you are within your rights! It is sad that girls feel they need to dress like a cheap ho to be attractive.

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Bachelor in Paradise’ Couple Adam Gottschalk and Raven Gates Are Heading Toward Engagement

Bachelor in Paradise success! Adam Gottschalk and Raven Gates, who met on season 4 of The Bachelor spinoff, are still going strong – and getting serious, an insider close to the pair told Us Weekly.

Adam and Raven are so happy and super exited to see what happens in Paradise this year. Things couldn’t be going better for them,” a source close to the pair told Us exclusively. “They were at a wedding in Arkansas together last weekend and they kept telling friends than an engagement is coming soon. It just seems like the next step because things are going so smoothly.”

The couple has overcome long-distance. She is based in Memphis, Tennessee and runs a clothing store there, while he is based in Dallas, Texas – and Gates is planning to relocate.

Additionally, Gottschalk’s family was hesitant about Gates at first. “They’ve really come to get to know her and now everyone gets along well, and both of their families fully support their relationship,” the source added. “People close to them wouldn’t be surprised if they get engaged sometime in the summer or around Paradise season 5!”

In November, Gates revealed that the couple had a strict rule about their relationship. “I told Adam we can’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other because I just think that’s too long of a time. Communication’s key,” she said on Dean Unglert’s podcast. “I tell him all the time, like, if we don’t see each other for two weeks, we’re breaking up!”

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:03 pm

jen689 wrote:Bachelor in Paradise’ Couple Adam Gottschalk and Raven Gates Are Heading Toward Engagement

Bachelor in Paradise success! Adam Gottschalk and Raven Gates, who met on season 4 of The Bachelor spinoff, are still going strong – and getting serious, an insider close to the pair told Us Weekly.

Adam and Raven are so happy and super exited to see what happens in Paradise this year. Things couldn’t be going better for them,” a source close to the pair told Us exclusively. “They were at a wedding in Arkansas together last weekend and they kept telling friends than an engagement is coming soon. It just seems like the next step because things are going so smoothly.”

The couple has overcome long-distance. She is based in Memphis, Tennessee and runs a clothing store there, while he is based in Dallas, Texas – and Gates is planning to relocate.

Additionally, Gottschalk’s family was hesitant about Gates at first. “They’ve really come to get to know her and now everyone gets along well, and both of their families fully support their relationship,” the source added. “People close to them wouldn’t be surprised if they get engaged sometime in the summer or around Paradise season 5!”

In November, Gates revealed that the couple had a strict rule about their relationship. “I told Adam we can’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other because I just think that’s too long of a time. Communication’s key,” she said on Dean Unglert’s podcast. “I tell him all the time, like, if we don’t see each other for two weeks, we’re breaking up!”

Link

Raven is from Arkansas.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:22 pm

@ravengates (twitter) It's so sad that people find their self worth from being mean and hateful to their friends

@ravengates (twitter) Don't want anything to do with someone who could be so cruel to their friends

@ravengates (twitter) Just so you guys know, Bekah tweeted something rude and unnecessary to create drama and I went to stick up for my friend who can't respond right now. I decided to delete the tweets and I blocked her because I don't want to keep engaging with someone who will continuously drag her "friends"

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Ok well at least no stilettos were involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 pm

rofl
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ok well at least no stilettos were involved.

Who knows, she might have if she was close enough!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:17 pm

It was quite a tiff those two had (Bekah and Raven). I read it all before most was deleted.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 pm

So Bekah started it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm

@nikikass yeah probably the alternate set up if Becca had not snagged the role as bachelorette. Wonder if ratings would have been better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:32 pm

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/1007522276915404800?s=21

I’m not sure if this will work. After this tweet Raven went off on her. I will see if i can find those
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 pm

And it’s exhausting but there are a dozen or so more tweets that follow..

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/1007788589877362688?s=21
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

+34
frajosfanofchris
HavaDrPepper
blueblues
mysthelma
Norcalgal