SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 pm

vibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 21910015_165850690633712_584985424867360768_n
radical_dredhead
I'm seriously geeking right now! If you know me then you know I haven't been able to stop talking about this girl right here and how she out here showing all of us sistas how to level up and level up right! I joked on my way to Dallas what if I got to meet her and boom not even out the airport yet and I run right into her and Bryan! (Girls she made the right choice)! She was super down to earth and not even bothered that I just walked up to her and asked for a pic! I wish her and Bryan nothing but happiness! They make one fione azz couple! P.S. The cameras don't lie Bryan is even fionerrrr in person! Go Big Rach! #seriouslyimdying #hermakeupwasflawless #shesaidshelovemybonnet #okayimdonebeinghype #butserioslytho #shesgorgeous #andsmart #andhermanfione #andshefione #okayfareal #imdone #backtomyvacay
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZRlCTjnOjY/?taken-by=radical_dredhead
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

vibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by composer53 Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Yeah!!!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
composer53 wrote:What pushed up wedding date?  What did I miss?

Probably waking up to that beautiful face and body every morning. I get it BigRach.  Get Wendy's hand off his thigh and put a ring on it!

Truer words have never been spoken!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:31 pm

He's a freakin hunk and is right up there with my other favourite Roberto! Gawwwd he's gorgeous!!

They are a strikingly beautiful couple and Bryan is such a gentleman with old fashion values IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Bryan is finee af ! Those Just Jared pictures hmmm ...wendy was right, they make a beautiful couple and will have some beautiful baby brachels. Rachel is just drop dead gorgeous and her makeup was on point! Excited for them

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 pm

They look so gorgeous in those pics! Rachel always looks so happy when she's with Bryan!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Murakamee wrote:They look so gorgeous in those pics! Rachel always looks so happy when she's with Bryan!
Heck, we're ALL happy when Rachel is with Bryan.  giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:19 pm

@Chgohighlife Rachel is bubbly and happy always even before bryan jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 pm

There's a difference between happy and glowing IMHO. Since this is a fan thread, IMO they both look like they are so in love, it's written all over their face and especially their body language.

They can't keep their hands off each other. One of the biggest clues for me is the way Bryan always touched her, caressed her, and of course kissed her. No doubt in my mind he loves her as she does him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Sorry about the double post, but the driving bit cracked me up.
https://youtu.be/8CecQKO5b3I

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Sorry about the double post, but the driving bit cracked me up.
https://youtu.be/8CecQKO5b3I

Me too, and you saw that in the road trip.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Oh my gosh. I'm just obsessed with these two. Cute AF. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm