SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 am

https://instagram.com/p/BaDBVmGl7CE/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by tclrt Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

That podcast with Dean was actually really good.  We learned that Rachel is planning to work for her firm in Cali, and that Bryan is getting licensed in Texas too besides Cali, so all bases are covered for wherever they decide to settle.
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:25 am

This is really a good interview, IMO. RnB sound very happy, comfortable and in sync. I hope all RnB fans get the chance to listen to it. You won't be disappointed!

One thing that stands out to me is Bryan said Rachel is very patient with him and even with all his crap, she still loves him. I always think Bryan loves and accepts her unconditionally and now what he said affirms to me that she also loves and accept him the way he is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:38 am

Yes they were soo in sync. I think it's because they both have the gift of the gab....spoke eloquently, easily and confidently.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1f49b  dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

@sdmom That stood out to me too. I figured that was the case, but it was nice to hear that she loves him as he is, flaws and all the way he loves her, flaws and all. I love how they said if they could survive all the media backlash that they get (especially in the beginning), they can survive anything. They are just so in-sync.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 am

It was a great interview IMO and Dean asked good questions! I really enjoyed listening to Bryan talk about his experience on the show and also his dating experience in general, it showed more of his personality and how he came to be the man he is now, and made me like him more (as if that was even possible) laugh out loud

Rachel did amazing as always. I like that they are taking their time figuring out where/when they will move, and are basing that decision on what's best for them as a couple and for their careers. I really think they have what it takes to make it! Rooting for them as always.

ETA: Forgot to mention that one of my favorite parts of the podcast was when they talked about timing. Both Bryan and Rachel said that if they met each other a couple of years back that they probably would not have been ready for each other. It just shows IMO how mature they are now and that they have a serious commitment because they don't take this relationship lightly. I remember Bryan had the phrase "timing is everything" on his IG bio. Not sure if he had it there before he was on the show or after filming ended, but for me that was a sign that he was the F1 early on :yes: Love and respect are super important but I think timing and where they both are in their lives is also what sealed the deal for them.

Last edited by bachfan218 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 am

They continue to blow me away with their maturity, intelligence, knowledge of each other, awareness of their shared goals and depth of their relationship already. We were correct in our assumption that Rachel would work for her same org out in Cali once she passes the bar....kudos to all who theorized that. IMO, I think the move out to CA is dependent on a number of factors and that is why they are still in Dallas. - 1) Rachel wrapping up her cases in Dallas 2) Bryan taking the laws and rules exam 3) them getting a place in an area they like 4) The time line for whatever it is they are going to LA for. My impression from listening to them talk about their plans again is that they have a plan and there is a reason (opportunity) they are going to CA. I have a feeling they know when they will leave for Cali and how long they will be out there - hence Bryan taking the Texas exam. I am onboard for the ride and I have a feeling it will be a sweet one  PINKHEART .
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:58 am

That interview was amazing. it was so good. Bryan and rachel are truly each other's balance. He is a leader, he saw the affects of it all on her took action. I loved it.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:17 pm

https://art19.com/shows/help-i-suck-at-dating-with-dean-unglert

That one worked for me.

Great Interview dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1710264613
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:29 pm

sdmom wrote:This is really a good interview, IMO. RnB sound very happy, comfortable and in sync. I hope all RnB fans get the chance to listen to it. You won't be disappointed!

One thing that stands out to me is Bryan said Rachel is very patient with him and even with all his crap, she still loves him. I always think Bryan loves and accepts her unconditionally and now what he said affirms to me that she also loves and accept him the way he is.

That got my attention too. IMO, Bryan had a hard time with what he saw with TOG and what people said. So, he questioned Rachel a lot about her feeling. He said in one of the interview that after watching some of the scenes he would get annoyed and after discussing it, they move on. But, Rachel was understanding and patient with him (about his crap). I believe they have moved past that and have learned a lot, they built a stronger relationship. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
sdmom wrote:This is really a good interview, IMO. RnB sound very happy, comfortable and in sync. I hope all RnB fans get the chance to listen to it. You won't be disappointed!

That got my attention too. IMO, Bryan had a hard time with what he saw with TOG and what people said. So, he questioned Rachel a lot about her feeling. He said in one of the interview that after watching some of the scenes he would get annoyed and after discussing it, they move on. But, Rachel was understanding and patient with him (about his crap). I believe they have moved past that and have learned a lot, they built a stronger relationship. JMO
They are my couple. I love them both. IMO they are destined for greatness and they will definitely make it over the long haul because together, they have it all. Smarts, strategy, love, looks and the "it factor". I believe they can do almost anything together and I can't wait to see them achieve it ALL. Stillll...
IMO Rachel OWED Bryan as many explanations and assurances and as much patience and understanding as he needed about the 4m and 22s she lost her effing mind on camera. I agree her ability to help him understand made them stronger. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:15 pm

@Chgohighlife I think Rachel gave Bryan enough validation during filming, like  FIR, the gift watch, her wearing it in front of others, saying she's in love to Bryan only...no wonder he said he's 99% confident right before his proposal.
I also believe she explained her breakup to f2 plenty before ATFR, if not right after their engagement, because he was all smile when he walked onto the stage and didn't seem bothered at all. I think that's because they communicate a lot, like they said before, they put everything on the table, talk about it and move on. If they continue to do that, be mature about everything, they really have a good shot to last, imo.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm