SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:36 am

Article about Rachel and the game:

http://texassports.com/news/2017/10/16/football-bachelorette-star-and-lifetime-longhorn-rachel-lindsay-returns-to-the-cotton-bowl.aspx

Rachel and her sister celebrating their father's birthday:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaVS6nNhKsJ/?taken-by=constancecherones

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 28c13f10
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Article about Rachel and the game:

http://texassports.com/news/2017/10/16/football-bachelorette-star-and-lifetime-longhorn-rachel-lindsay-returns-to-the-cotton-bowl.aspx

Rachel and her sister celebrating their father's birthday:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaVS6nNhKsJ/?taken-by=constancecherones

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 28c13f10
Both Rachel & Bryan have very good looking families. Their kids are going to be gorgeous!!!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Agreed,  I like that they have been living and building a strong connection and foundation with one another in Dallas before they get out to LA. I also think it has to do with trying to get Rachel's skeptic family to see what Rachel sees and loves about Byran.  Seeing Bryan with Lordhsip Lindsay I think represents a huge step. They are both so close with their families, and we already know that Bryan's is on board with Rachel and I think it was really important for her fam to do the same before any major wedding plans are made.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:10 pm

zoe06 wrote:Agreed,  I like that they have been living and building a strong connection and foundation with one another in Dallas before they get out to LA. I also think it has to do with trying to get Rachel's skeptic family to see what Rachel sees and loves about Byran.  Seeing Bryan with Lordhsip Lindsay I think represents a huge step. They are both so close with their families, and we already know that Bryan's is on board with Rachel and I think it was really important for her fam to do the same before any major wedding plans are made.

:yes: I agree. Both being so  close to their families, it was so important for Rachel's Family to also accept him before making any wedding plans. Poor Bryan, he spent the whole season trying to break down the walls that Rachel had built up throughout the years, now he had to do it again with her family. He must be exhausted!! At MTP, after talking with Constance, he said " I have poured out more emotions in 9 weeks than I have ever done in my whole life, they may find it far fetch, but, then it's my job to convince them otherwise today." I bet he is saying " I am just happy right now". JMHO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm

I don't know if this was already posted, but I got it from BellaBelle meme

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Rachel's IG story from earlier, seems she was in Houston for the day:

dallas - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 21395010
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Rachel liked her second wedding dress on Instagram. I think that she is starting to lean more towards wearing a dress. As she mentioned in an article, I do not think Momma Olga and her mom are on board with the pantsuit idea.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm

zoe06 wrote:Rachel liked her second wedding dress on Instagram. I think that she is starting to lean more towards wearing a dress. As she mentioned in an article, I do not think Momma Olga and her mom are on board with the pantsuit idea.

I really think Bryan and Fashion Week changed Rachel’s mind along with the fact that he just softens and enhances her feminine side overall. I love how smoothly he gets his point across. Reminds me of the evolution of her taking his name. His is the ultimate voice in her ear. It’s love.

It’s a good decision because her body type (and mine) is much more beautifully enhanced by a dress. We saw it many times on the show. You can look taller in heels but you cannot elongate your legs and narrow your hips to approximate sleek. Runway models are tall for a reason and frankly, even they look more elegant in dresses, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
zoe06 wrote:Rachel liked her second wedding dress on Instagram. I think that she is starting to lean more towards wearing a dress. As she mentioned in an article, I do not think Momma Olga and her mom are on board with the pantsuit idea.

I really think Bryan and Fashion Week changed Rachel’s mind along with the fact that he just softens and enhances her feminine side overall. I love how smoothly he gets his point across. Reminds me of the evolution of her taking his name. His is the ultimate voice in her ear.  It’s love.  

It’s a good decision because her body type (and mine) is much more beautifully enhanced by a dress. We saw it many times on the show.  You can look taller in heels but you cannot elongate your legs and narrow your hips to approximate sleek. Runway models are tall for a reason and frankly, even they look more elegant in dresses, IMO.

Very, very valid point. Everyone who has met Rachel in person has said that she is much, prettier, skinnier and tinier in person, yet as much as I loved the pink jumpsuit during fashion week, it made her legs look short and stumpy. So i definitley agree that a dress suits her much better.

I also fullu agree with the point that Bryan is such a nice counter balance to her. You can tell that he is loud and firm when he needs to be but doesn't have to very often because of the way he handles and approaches her it allows her to relax and let down her defenses and then to counter balance him, with her sassiness. Byran said he needs that or else he will walk all over a woman.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
I really think Bryan and Fashion Week changed Rachel’s mind along with the fact that he just softens and enhances her feminine side overall. I love how smoothly he gets his point across. Reminds me of the evolution of her taking his name. His is the ultimate voice in her ear.  It’s love........

Very, very valid point. Everyone who has met Rachel in person has said that she is much, prettier, skinnier and tinier in person,.....I also fullu agree with the point that Bryan is such a nice counter balance to her. You can tell that he is loud and firm when he needs to be but doesn't have to very often because of the way he handles and approaches her it allows her to relax and let down her defenses and then to counter balance him, with her sassiness. Byran said he needs that or else he will walk all over a woman.

I agree  She is definitely going to wear a dress. But, I think it has nothing to do with Mama Olga or her mother (they could both have screamed till the cows came home). IMO, it is Bryan. There is something about the love of a good man that will make a sensible, hard hitting professional, logical woman, soften and want to be all woman. He proves time and again that she is numero uno with him and she is starting to know it and trust it. He is her balance and her rock like she said. MO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
zoe06 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
I really think Bryan and Fashion Week changed Rachel’s mind along with the fact that he just softens and enhances her feminine side overall. I love how smoothly he gets his point across. Reminds me of the evolution of her taking his name. His is the ultimate voice in her ear.  It’s love........

Very, very valid point. Everyone who has met Rachel in person has said that she is much, prettier, skinnier and tinier in person,.....I also fullu agree with the point that Bryan is such a nice counter balance to her. You can tell that he is loud and firm when he needs to be but doesn't have to very often because of the way he handles and approaches her it allows her to relax and let down her defenses and then to counter balance him, with her sassiness. Byran said he needs that or else he will walk all over a woman.

I agree  She is definitely going to wear a dress. But, I think it has nothing to do with Mama Olga or her mother (they could both have screamed till the cows came home). IMO, it is Bryan. There is something about the love of a good man that will make a sensible, hard hitting professional, logical woman, soften and want to be all woman. He proves time and again that she is numero uno with him and she is starting to know it and trust it. He is her balance and her rock like she said. MO.
I also think this not wearing a dress/tomboy thing is a holdover from her younger days before she supposedly "blossomed", when Constance was considered the pretty one & Rachel the cool one. So I definitely agree that Bryan is helping to bring out her "princess" side. If they want to get married next fall, I wouldn't be surprised if they're already shopping around for venues.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:14 pm

What are they so quiet on sm? I miss RnB story......

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm