SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 pm

One thing I know for sure, when you move a couple thousand miles from home, you learn that it is possible to create family with amazing friends and/or, that blood ties can be over-rated. Hugesmile

R&B will find their happy place and great support as long as they keep it 100 which we know they will.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

weekend - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cocoa Kisses Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:31 pm

It looks like Rachel is going to be on Olivia Cardi's podcast. She's looking for questions.

https://twitter.com/oliviacaridi/status/925782179216547841

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:50 am

@Cocoa Kisses Do you know when the podcast will be? Rachel tweeted that people can ask her anything and she will keep it 100. https://twitter.com/TheRachLindsay/status/925905714496851969

I hope people don't ask questions we already know the answers to. I also hope it is about Rachel and Rachel and Bryan. I took a peek at some of the questions. Some good questions, some not so good IMO. But looking forward the podcast. I think she was the one who did that positive article about Brachel awhile back when asked who she thought was going to get married or have kids from the Bachelor franchise, something like that.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:58 am

@Bookworm85 I'm thinking probably within the next 2 wks. I read some of the questions and cringed as well. Although I did ask a few of my own, so fingers crossed. I asked about her perfume, skincare regimen, how will they spend the holidays and are they nervous about their families meeting.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:08 am

Yes agreed, do not want to hear about the past or anyone else outside of Rachel and Bryan lets flood and tweet Olivia with those postitive questions the holiday question is a good one.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:22 am

Fingers crossed that Rachel is not asked about TOG in the podcast. At this point it's redundant, right? What's left to say. I love the questions about Thanksgiving and Christmas. We know they are both close with their families so it will be interesting to see where they spend the holidays. If they choose Miami it would be understandable considering Bryan has been in Dallas all this time. But maybe they will do Thanksgiving in Miami and Christmas in Dallas or vice versa. Whatever they decide I'm sure they will be together because as others have said they haven't been apart very much in the past couple of months. Rachel did that overnight trip early on and recently she had a day trip to Houston. Bryan went to Miami a day before Rachel and stayed in LA a day or so after Rachel but like someone said I don't think they have been apart more than 48 hours since the finale. That is saying a lot IMO

Random note: Rachel had an IG story yesterday of the outside of Simply Fit Meals and she wrote Day 1 am I wrong to think this is the countdown to the wedding laugh out loud Seriously she is already fit so maybe she is trying to get leaner for her perfect wedding gown? Or maybe it could be for whatever their plans are in LA? That story made me curious laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 am

@Fangirl26 I’m so glad you mentioned the IG story. I’ve had a feeling for the last month or so that something is happening, I just can’t put my finger on it. She’s already fit but what else could she/they be gearing up for? That story definitely piqued my interest.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:@Fangirl26 I’m so glad you mentioned the IG story.  I’ve had a feeling for the last month or so that something is happening, I just can’t put my finger on it.  She’s already fit but what else could she/they be gearing up for?  That story definitely piqued my interest.

It piqued mine too. I have had stupid thoughts like iron-couple challenges all the way to wedding preparation (hopefully) running through my mind esp since they just came back from T/C and she sent out that IG story about bachelorette party 2018. I did not want to jinx my hopes by putting it out there, but now that you bring it up, I guess a few of us are thinking along the same lines......

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Rachel and Bryan i think are just trying to be healthier. They just came back from vacation and I'm sure let loose after seing Byran's IG story he takes being healthy and taking care of his body seriously. Rachel tends to eat out a lot and I think it's about getting healthier and hopefully getting wedding ready.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:14 pm

@Kolormiblnd @Cocoa Kisses ha ha I've had a gut feeling that something was up for a while now...especially after she posted that pic of them with her father. That weekend she tweeted about the risk being worth the reward and liked a wedding gown pic and there was something else but I can't remember laugh out loud. All circumstantial evidence though laugh out loud I feel like they are closer than ever yet more private (if that makes sense), or perhaps more protective is better, with their relationship on social media. Anyways, they just look insanely happy especially with their posts and comments about Rachel's fur baby. If you didn't know any better you'd think they were talking about their actual child. It's beyond cute
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

I hope the podcast will focus on RnB, their present and the future.
It's been 6 months since the filming ended, 3 months since AFTR, why can't some people move on???

Otoh, I noticed a simple band on her right middle finger on her Halloween pic. Is that new? Don't remember seeing it before.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Remember she wore a band while the season was airing as a place holder until the finale aired and she could wear the engagement ring.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm