SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CFPExtraYard - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:17 pm

jashfan wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Did anyone see a kiss? Did I miss it?

Yes Bryan kissed her, it was in Rachels live video at the end. I think Angela (Rachels friend) was recording . it was a quick kiss but cute cheerleader

Thanks, much!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

CFPExtraYard - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
jashfan wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Did anyone see a kiss? Did I miss it?

Yes Bryan kissed her, it was in Rachels live video at the end. I think Angela (Rachels friend) was recording . it was a quick kiss but cute cheerleader

Thanks, much!

Sorry -- I clearly misunderstood. The quick kiss is around 4:40 on Rachel's IG live video.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:57 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
jashfan wrote:

Thanks, much!

Sorry -- I clearly misunderstood. The quick kiss is around 4:40 on Rachel's IG live video.

No problem at all. Love this forum and all different posters give it color and spice.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Ok, guys that was scary earlier. Rachel did great but I was holding on to my phone so tight.....I was scared for her. It must have been Bryan's calming presence on the show, cos I didn't much think about the danger they were in that time! Did anyone catch the end, on Bryan's IG when she said she was glad to be on the ground and he replied I am glad too.....(paraphrasing) That was so cute.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Ok, guys that was scary earlier. Rachel did great but I was holding on to my phone so tight.....I was scared for her. It must have been Bryan's calming presence on the show, cos I didn't much think about the danger they were in that time! Did anyone catch the end, on Bryan's IG when she said she was glad to be on the ground and he replied I am glad too.....(paraphrasing) That was so cute.

She can stop with that now. It's not fun to watch and I don't imagine it's fun for her to do, either.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Sooo... this just happened laugh out loud Thoughts?
(RnB look gorgeous as usual)

CFPExtraYard - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Baolq-10
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:17 pm

This si the Bryan peace tour. the girls had begun to like ach other's pics again and Adam and Raven were both in Dallas so i knew it was coming. Adam and Bryan are close and they set this up.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:27 pm

zoe06 wrote:This si the Bryan peace tour. the girls had begun to like ach other's pics again and Adam and Raven were both in Dallas so i knew it was coming. Adam and Bryan are close and they set this up.

Well, Since this is fan thread, I will just say it's always good to see people being nice to each other and have a good time together!

It's good to see Bryan in good terms with 2 of the the f4, so.... wanna bet if he and f2 will be photoed together in the near future? One time a f1 and the original TOG teamed up together to raise money for prostate cancer so anything is possible!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 pm

sdmom wrote:
zoe06 wrote:This si the Bryan peace tour. the girls had begun to like ach other's pics again and Adam and Raven were both in Dallas so i knew it was coming. Adam and Bryan are close and they set this up.

Well, Since this is fan thread, I will just say it's always good to see people being nice to each other and have a good time together!

It's good to see Bryan in good terms with 2 of the the f4, so.... wanna bet if he and f2 will be photoed together in the near future? One time a f1 and the original TOG teamed up together to raise money for prostate cancer so anything is possible!
I am happy to see both Bryan and Rachel looking happy!

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:15 pm

teambigrach wrote:Sooo... this just happened laugh out loud Thoughts?

CFPExtraYard - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Baolq-10

I think Bryan is amazing and have no mean bones in his body. The way things are going, if Rachel had any enemies, they all will be reconciled by their wedding LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

teambigrach wrote:Sooo... this just happened laugh out loud Thoughts?

Should we nominate Bryan for sainthood? If he keeps this up we might have to! @sdmom, I know what you mean, I am biting my tongue as well but I will still say keep your friends close......!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:53 pm

What happened between Rachel and Raven? I don’t know much about Raven, but I guess this isn’t the thread (or if I can get a PM)? Anyway, I just love seeing Brachel together looking so great and happy. I was wondering if Adam and Bryan were going to hang out since they’re both in Dallas now, and my question is answered.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm