SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Quick @Natik it was amazing. Lena is a beautiful young lady and she's someone that can be friends for life... loyal.

Love you for sharing this wonderful season

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks @Natik although I'm not able to understand the language I am enjoying the show much more than I thought. I love the scenery and how the show was shot...it's all beautiful.

I can read your summaries all day because you are so detailed and informative. Very good job!

I watched episode 7, so you did answer my question about Viktoria. I asked about her because I cannot see Francis with her but I can see a friendship. I like her and it's no coincidence that she's friends with Lena. These girls are not problematic kind, they are solvers; deep thinkers who do get emotional.

I know about borsch and had tried it when I once worked at a nursing home for the elderly of Jewish and Russian heritage. I didn't eat it from bread but found it delicious.  

I had noticed Soya flirting but thought she was just goofing around because she was not really interested in soccer laugh out loud. Soya is pretty but strange. Is she interested in Francis? I think because she is a few years older she might be more reserved rather than being too excited.

With Olja, Marina could be right. I was thinking she did everything she could in the steam bath scene and Francis just found it humorous. Maybe deliberately, who knows. But I had to laugh.  I think she is in the top 4 so she's doing it right.

Since Daria is out, I am going to say that Julia is in the F4 and not Viktoria because of what I stated above.  

Please post Episode 8 and 9.

PS laugh out loud I worked so hard cleaning the house today I am going to just relax and see how much I can watch.
I'm interested in looking at the AU bachelorette Sophie and seeing how that one goes. Are you going to watch?    

Aw thank you so much for your kind words!!! blowkiss
Glad you liked borsch Hugesmile
It makes me really happy to read that you are enjoying the season. I knew you would it's a feeling good season no big drama. It's honest, real and pure. It's one of the most amazing seasons in Bach history for me. IMO

Francis acted on Olja`s date as you mentioned deliberately that way. He was keeping his distance to Olja for a reason.

So if you loved the Elena and Francis date in Episode 7 you will be over the moon after epiosede 9 giggling

BTW...episode 8:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-8

Episode 9:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-9

And don`t shy away to write all your questions and observations down I am going to answer them all! I promise.

Nah I am gonna pass on the Bachelorette Au season this time. Don't like it when showbiz personalities are leading the season. Just not my cup of tee.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Idlemess wrote:Episode 7

Winter wonderland. The scenery is spectacular; a virtual ice land. They sure do  know how to produce a show. Gorgeous!!
The group date with Marina, Viktoria and Daria was nice. What did they wished for?
What is Viktoria's story?

Oh.MY.Goodness... Elena and Francis date
I'm reminded of an old Russian romance...like the Bronze Horseman (love story) It was A.mazing. Please give all the details.  What did he say to her during that L.O.V.E. scene?
Elena makes me laugh because she sure does speak her mind and she is fierce like a mother hen. They look and sound so good together.
Still no kiss? The intensity and looks say so much without words. So much expressed between these two. wow wow!!!

Olja date was fun and just right for her. She is easy going. Love the laughter

What was the group date about...ashes on the face.

Rose ceremony was sad and Francis likked those two he had to let go. He did keep Julia and Viktoria tho.  What is he looking for in a partner?  

Ok here we go...first about the group date, the meaning behind it is to let the girls feel how it is to be a kid again.

Viktoria said to Santa Claus that right now she feels like she is living a fairytale life and that no matter what she is wishing that the fairytale has a happy ending. The interesting part is that she didn't explicit mentioned that she is wishing it to be her fairytale and her happy end.

Daria wished love.
And Marina wished that a certain person could feel the same for her as she feels for that certain person.

About Lena`s date:

So the theme was "love" because she said at the lie detector test that she is not in love with Francis. And Francis took the challenge and wrote on the date card that he would like to make her heart of ice melt. Lena as always gave him something meaningful when he picked her up on their date. She made a tiny heart of ice and in that heart there was a tiny figure of a girl. And she said to him that it's her heart and all he needs to do is to have the courage and be brave enough to hold it tight in his hand till it melts. And when it happens he is going to see a girl who can be a good wife, good lover and a friend for him. And she gave him that heart and said try it.

Back what happened at the ice place. Francis asked if there is a reason why she is so emotional. She said that she learned that it's important to know with whom to share her emotions. Because sharing emotions is for her an very intimate thing and she can only share them with a person she knows is worth of it. They later put together in letters the word "love" but Lena was so involved in that process that she didn't recognized in the beginning that is says "love".
So they were standing there at the opposite sides of the room and Francis whispered her name and that was the moment when it hit her like a thunder. If you watch it you can see it in her eyes. That was the moment when she understood that she is falling for him. She said in her ITM that she can't even properly put it in words. She said her heart was racing and she went week in her knees. She said that's it. And you can also sense it during her ITM`s because she is so confused and surprised by it. She said she felt powerlessness. She couldn't control her feelings anymore.  So they sat down and she said to him "I don't wanna talk right now" and he answered "I understand".So they just looked each other in the eyes and after a while she whispered "thank you for the fairytale" and added "what a gift on Christmas". Later Francis asked her how she is imagining her wedding day and she said that in general she prefers a small wedding only with the family and real close friends.

At the end of the date Lena had the idea to lay on the snow and watching the snowflakes fall. When Lena left Francis said on his ITM "oh my how can I describe my feelings for her now?...I like her very much!".

During Lena`s date they showed the girls writing questions on a piece of paper and asking them to each other. One question was to Julia: "Julia who do you think is your biggest competition right now?" And Julia said something interesting, she said: "Right now I think Lena is my biggest competition...I mean come on girls we discussed it already how it's always Francis who is approaching her for a chat we never saw once Lena approach Francis".

The date with Soya and Julia was a fortune teller date. Nothing interesting or meaningful happened there. The fortune teller said to Francis in a symbolic speech that he is going to choose as his F1 a white reindeer.

After he let Daria and Marina go home he said that he likes them both as friends but he didn't felt the physical attraction to them.

He said his partner should be honest, smart, adventures, easy going and she should have a good sense of humor. He likes about a woman a natural beauty he is not someone who is falling for a "Barbie doll". He does not like superficiality.

So if someone wants to see the date without to watch the whole episode, here are the snippets:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:21 pm

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed that date now knowing what was said. I'm 3/4 into Ep. 8. So far, poor Francis' arm but he's still laughing Smiley

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:I can't say enough how much I enjoyed that date now knowing what was said. I'm 3/4 into Ep. 8. So far, poor Francis' arm but he's still laughing Smiley

Hurry up...episode 9 is going to be epic. It will blow you away. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:55 pm

In the beginning of Ep. 8 (maybe I missed it before) Francis acted in a movie? He's quite worldly. Sri Lanka here we go...

Viktoria's date was right up her alley and I'm sure the way she would have imagined it. Happy she was able to enjoy it. Seems her chat with him was important and offered her some clarity.

Zoya, does not like the water. Francis poor arm sad

Julia being domestic laugh out loud

That Rafting date with Elena spitting fire and Francis' arm again. Was he okay after all?

Can I say how much I hated the RC dresses.
Elena's reaction after Viktoria is sent home. I see what you mean. What did Viktoria say to Francis?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:23 am

Okay Ep. 9 good start

Olja date what did they talk about during dinner? One thing with their dates is that they're always in the cover for an intimate moment.

I didn't know Dove had apparel ( sleepwear). What were the girls talking about?

Julia's date, she's such a flirt. Don't trust her. What did she say when she got back to the house?

OMG, poor Elena was so confused. I'm bummed for her.. did he say she had to leave?! Wow!!!
What was your reaction when you first watched this? Poor thing hurting so bad. Played her laugh out loud. Her look at him.
When Francis showed, kicked to the nuts laugh out loud.! She's relaxed but mad laugh out loud. She really cares; she's so relieved. They look like a boyfriend trying to makeup with his girl and she's like you better make this right. Wow!!!

Wow wow wow that date was the best I've seen so far. All the feels and emotions. All the hot and sexy stuff too. That underwater kiss was amazing.

Don't leave anything out @Natik not one thing Smiley

Julia's gone. Good riddance.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:58 am

I think I'll watch Elena and Francis date again ;)

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Idlemess wrote:In the beginning of Ep. 8 (maybe I missed it before) Francis acted in a movie? He's quite worldly. Sri Lanka here we go...

Viktoria's date was right up her alley and I'm sure the way she would have imagined it. Happy she was able to enjoy it. Seems her chat with him was important and offered her some clarity.

Zoya, does not like the water. Francis poor arm sad

Julia being domestic laugh out loud

That Rafting date with Elena spitting fire and Francis' arm again. Was he okay after all?

Can I say how much I hated the RC dresses.
Elena's reaction after Viktoria is sent home. I see what you mean. What did Viktoria say to Francis?      

Francis llived and worked in India for a couple of years. And as a fashion photographer he has some friends who are working in the Bollywood business and they offered him a small part in their movie. So he did it for fun.

It was Viktoria`s dream date. She draw him something. She explained to him that it was him on that painting she gave him. And he was holding a dove in his hands and in the background you saw how there were other dove`s flying away. So she said the one he is holding in his hand is his F1 and the others who are flying away are the past contestants he already let go. When Francis sent Viktoria home and was saying goodbye to her she said to him that it`s ok that it's like in her panting if she is not the right one for him then it was time to let her fly away. She said she really is wishing for him to find the one on the project he is looking for and be happy with her.

During Viktoria`s date Francis asked her a view important questions for example "Where do you see yourself ten years later?" Or "What kind of mother are you going to be?" And said later at his ITM that Viktoria is just too young and that she is living in the clouds. She is not ready for a serious relationship she needs time to explore herself. He said she is a really nice and innocent girl but he can't see her in a relationship with him.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 MteWXa3_8B4

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 6Zl4k3yAnY8

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 Dl9JnCsnI7A

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 Tc6XfQJ_1bg

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 HOFzX2iF04s

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 GzNLmpQW21M

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 E1YqWElSdQ4

The rafting group date was a strupid idea and Lena was mad because Francis took a high risk with his broken arm. She was worrying about his health and later at their private chat she said it to him. And Francis even agreed that it was a stupid idea he said that he couldn't help himself because he likes to take such kind of risk it's in his nature. But as time passed by Lena calmed down and said that she was feeling miserable the whole time because she couldn't speak to him or see him. She simple missed him a lot. And he said he missed her too.

Also the private chat`s with Olja and Julia were really interesting. Olja tried to get some reassurance out of him. Maybe she wanted to hear from him some kind of confession or such kind of thing. And again there was a strategic way how she tried to get the reassurance out of him. She said that he would be the first guy that she is bringing home to her family. She said to him that it's a huge thing for her to do so she must be confident if he has feelings for her. Francis said that he can't promise her anything because there are still other girls on the show.

Julia was actually pretty confident before her private chat she really thought that she has it in the bag because she recently had a single date and after that Francis invited right away for the water rafting date. But the private chat brought her down to earth because of what Francis said to her during their chat. He said he Thinks that she does not have her own opinion. She is like a chameleon. Her said it feels like she is always adapting her behavior or her opinion from the others. Julia was shocked she started to stumble and tried to find excuses. It was something that started to nagging on her for the rest of her time on the project.

And yes didn't like the dresses of the final rose ceremony too. Were for sure not my favorite during the whole season.

Source: my screenshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:Okay Ep. 9 good start

Olja date what did they talk about during dinner? One thing with their dates is that they're always in the cover for an intimate moment.

I didn't know Dove had apparel ( sleepwear). What were the girls talking about?

Julia's date, she's such a flirt. Don't trust her. What did she say when she got back to the house?

OMG, poor Elena was so confused. I'm bummed for her.. did he say she had to leave?! Wow!!!
What was your reaction when you first watched this? Poor thing hurting so bad. Played her laugh out loud. Her look at him.
When Francis showed, kicked to the nuts laugh out loud.! She's relaxed but mad laugh out loud. She really cares; she's so relieved. They look like a boyfriend trying to makeup with his girl and she's like you better make this right. Wow!!!

Wow wow wow that date was the best I've seen so far. All the feels and emotions. All the hot and sexy stuff too. That underwater kiss was amazing.

Don't leave anything out @Natik not one thing Smiley

Julia's gone. Good riddance.

It was actually a really strange conversation. She asked him which animal he thinks he is during sex? Rolling Eyes And then she said that if "it" happens during the project with one of the girls she wants to know about it so she can leave. As I said she is now trying to manipulate him. And yes there are places where they can hide for intimate moments but it did not helped in Olja`s case. Francis was doing his best to avoid intimate moments with her and Olja is feeling it too that's the reason why she desperately trying to manipulate him. Francis said about Olja that she is cute and nice but she often is acting like a big kid and that he is missing the passion with her.

During Olja`s date Julia and Soya started to gossip about Olja. And Lena was defending Olja and said that she does not want to gossip about it. It feels not right to her. And of course Soya and Julia didn't liked it. They said that she is pretending to be better than them.

When Jullia got back from her date she started to rub how intimate her date was under the girls nose. And Lena was hurt to hearing all the details. You literally saw her suffering silently. Then Grisha appeared in the room and said that Francis decided that one fo the girls needs to leave Sri Lanka immediately and that the girls name is Lena. All the lights in that moment went down for Lena. She felt numbed and shattered. She was hurt, confused and sad  at the same time. She didn't know what to do with herself so she jumped into the pool to come to her senses.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 BJo-7Tz6GBo

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 KoWzf84pFCw

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 EhMJzeEufhA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 R6crGske-3w

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 7Bzj_XBWCsM

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 2-0tR8UJZUk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 Zt2dy1bgvP4

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 A0egbxz9NSA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 HuqFqAQlskI

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 E-y_HvZNDpw

Well one week before the episode was aired they recorded an after the episode show. They are recording for each episode an after the episode show. And I received a head up from someone who was in the studio on saw the snippets of the new episode.  So I was not really shocked I knew that they are going to trick us and Lena but it still was not easy to see her suffering like that.

So yeah they played her pretty bad. This whole way to invite her to a date was like an emotional rollercoaster for her. But she said later that it was a magical date and that it was worth it. So they flew for one day to the Maldives. It was the best date of the whole season. It had it all. It was sensual, it was romantic, it was tender.

Most of the time they just enjoyed the company of each other and the beauty of the nature. Lena was over the moon. They talked about all day life. When they were standing in front of the ocean Lena said that she is going insane and Francis said he does not mind. Lena said what are you going to do with an insane person and Francis said just having fun with her.

Francis said on his ITM that he loves to see how Lena is enjoying the moments in her life to the fullest and that he she is beautiful inside and outside. That he loves her natural beauty.

Later when they ate their dinner Lena said to him that she likes to do things like she is doing them for the first time in her life. Francis answered that there were a lot of things that happened to him at the project for the first time. Lena asked for example what and he answered for example he broke his arm on the project for the first time. And Lena said perfect but are there any positive things that happened to him on the project for the first time. Francis answered: "You!" "It's the truth" Lena didn't expected that answer and nearly started to cry and said to him she feels like he is going to make her cry again. And he said he is going to feed her so she don't have time to cry. And she said that it's tears of happiness.

At the end of the date Francis said on his ITM that it was by far the best date of his life.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Back to the girls they discussed what happened one more time and remembered that Grisha said Lena should leave Sri Lanka not the project. So after that they kinda expected Lena to be back because they put two and two together and came to the conclusion that it was an invitation to a date.
When Lena was back all the girls saw that she was on cloud nine. The girls felt like that was it, game over. That is the reason why Soya, Olja and Julia were so insecure and down before the rose ceremony.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 BPQ4YcWOFM8

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 RQPWSj1x2Zk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 QZ_Il5xNvNA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 6j3ysEY3Pzs

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 _mH62sO7mCU

Olja cried during her ITM and said that she feels like Francis is drifting away from her. She said that his attitude towards her changed since their first date. He is keeping her at distance and that she actually wants to go home.
Soya said that after Lena got back from her home it seems to her like Lena is flying in the clouds and that her mood is getting on her nerves.
Jullia also understood that she lost him. She decided to manipulate Francis. It was a strategical move from her kinda like a last chance to see if she can the thing around. So she said at the rose ceremony that she is leaving the show on her own. She thought Francis will trying to bring her back or to stop her from that but he didn't. And so she left the show.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 5 IHuaSVfan-Y

Source: my Screenshots

Episode 10 Link:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-10

Episode 11 Link:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-11
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Oh @Natik I thoroughly enjoyed watching this season. Thank you again for sharing. Episode 10 and 11 you will have to explain because to be there was a lot going on with the girls and their families including Francis and his. There were some traditional and modern stuff so I don't want to make an assumption.
Did the girls live at home or on their own?
At the RC were Olja and Soya still pressing about Elena?
Soya seemed resigned to the matter of going home.
Are they going to have another trip like they do on other shows? Like a Final Date. Did the show try to hide the outcome or did they decide to show the love story.

I saw it in their eyes and the Elena sincereness of her concern for him. Did she give him a gift each time they had time together? Very thoughtful of her?

Now back to episode 9. It was truly one of the best episodes I've ever seen because of the true romance. Elena was glorious in and out. She's a natural beauty. Francis had a good looking group.
Details of that kiss underwater please. We're there any suspected intimacy between the two.
Anytime a man is able to cuddle and fall asleep; he's in a good place. Right where he wants to be.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Btw @natik if you have other shows to share it will be lovely to see. Again my thanks to you for sharing a wonderful viewing experience.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u