SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:08 pm

The Bachelor Australia: Matty J and Laura Byrne pregnant

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 2bMUIN7

Matty Johnson and Laura Byrne’s exciting news comes after the pair suffered a devastating loss earlier this year.

The Bachelor’s Matty Johnson and Laura Byrne are expecting a baby after suffering a devastating miscarriage earlier this year.

The couple, who have been dating for 18 months after meeting on The Bachelor last year, revealed Byrne is 15 weeks pregnant in an interview with The Daily Telegraph.

The jewellery designer miscarried at seven weeks in June but fell pregnant again just weeks after the tragedy, taking the couple by surprise.

“We’d heard so many stories about how it had been so difficult for some people and obviously we thought it was going to be difficult for me because of what had already happened,” Byrne told The Telegraph.

“When you’ve had a miscarriage, you worry if there is something wrong with you.

“It is not something that people really talk about but actually one in four pregnancies end that way, you just don’t hear about it.”

The couple haven’t found out the sex of their baby, although Johnson said he was “very impatient” to discover if he was having a boy or a girl.

The Bachelor stars have faced pregnancy rumours for the past few weeks but decided to keep Byrne’s pregnancy under wraps for longer than usual because of her miscarriage earlier this year.

But it didn’t stop Johnson from hinting that a child was in the near future for the couple on Friday as he discussed baby names on his Nova 96.9 summer breakfast show.

“I wanna call my child something crazy like Moon, or Phoenix, or River,” Johnson told listeners.

The former Bachelor also joked that he was going to “take the reigns” from Byrne when it came to naming a child, explaining: “I haven’t even consulted her for when the time comes.”

Byrne and Johnson met on last year’s season of The Bachelor, with the jewellery designer beating Elise Stacy in the finale episode.

It was Johnson’s second time on reality TV, with the 31-year-old previously coming runner-up on Georgia Love’s season of The Bachelorette in 2016.

Byrne told news.com.au in October their relationship had been able to survive past their reality TV start because Johnson had been genuine.

“I was really lucky with Matt in that everything he said he wanted — that at the time I believed — when we got out of the show the way he acted and the way he behaved was exactly in line with the things he said he wanted,” she said.

Johnson and Byrne will be the second Bachelor couple to have a child, with Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski welcoming daughter Willow last year.

Source

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 V5E2ocf

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Qp2AWUv

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 ZBz3042

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:02 pm

What happened to the 5 year plan laugh out loud   I am very happy for them.  I didn't like Laura much on TB, but have since really warmed to her.  She's great IMO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:07 am

Didn't think I could dislike Megan any more than I already do but this is just deplorable.  She's not right in the head IMO.

[O]n Saturday, as Bachelor couple Matty J and Laura Byrne announced their exciting baby news, Megan Marx made her own unexpected announcement.

Sharing a picture of her and boyfriend Jake Ellis, 31, out at brunch, the 29-year-old revealed to fans that they were also 'expecting.'

'I am proud to announce that Jake and I will be expecting to deliver two very big s**ts this afternoon after an amazing Saturday morning breakfast,' she wrote.  

'We will be updating our fans along the way! Thank you for all your support,' she wrote sarcastically of the fake news.

Megan made sure to mention 'I love that everyone is getting married and having babies though!', despite at the time not having ' liked'  Matty J or Laura's baby announcements on social media.

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 M9Zk7xT

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:15 am

Hoorray to Matty and Laura! Wonderful news and a new bach baby for the Aussie shows. That’s so sad about the miscarriage. It’s definitely hard to go through. Wishing for a healthy pregnancy and time ahead for them both.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:33 am

Bobette wrote:Didn't think I could dislike Megan any more than I already do but this is just deplorable.  She's not right in the head IMO.

[O]n Saturday, as Bachelor couple Matty J and Laura Byrne announced their exciting baby news, Megan Marx made her own unexpected announcement.

Sharing a picture of her and boyfriend Jake Ellis, 31, out at brunch, the 29-year-old revealed to fans that they were also 'expecting.'

'I am proud to announce that Jake and I will be expecting to deliver two very big s**ts this afternoon after an amazing Saturday morning breakfast,' she wrote.  

'We will be updating our fans along the way! Thank you for all your support,' she wrote sarcastically of the fake news.

Megan made sure to mention 'I love that everyone is getting married and having babies though!', despite at the time not having ' liked'  Matty J or Laura's baby announcements on social media.

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 M9Zk7xT

Source

no no How rude and heartless of Megan to post joking about pregnancy. First Ali and Taite and now Megan and Jake joking about pregnancy for attention and likes. It’s so insensitive to the many women who have miscarriages and infertility to joke about this. What low class people to do such a thing. jmo

I hope they never have to experience a miscarriage or infertility and have people joking about pregnancy for attention like they are doing. So cruel especially when Matty and Laura announcing their pregnancy and had a miscarriage before. The comments to that post are just as sad and heartless imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:37 am

@AllAboutLove - You are absolutely right. I sometimes wonder what has happened to the notion of civility in this world. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 am

Congrats to Matty and Laura! She wasn't my fave on the season, but Matty chose right for him, and they've been very sweet post show, and IMO not too OTT and overexposed (cough Ali, Taite, cough cough) Very happy for them, and I'm sure the baby will be a little cutie.

But really, how much of a vile skank is Megan? Pretty sure she's not close with Laura as they weren't the same season, so it's not even as if they could have a jokey matey relationship with each other, so a typical thirsty attention seeking move from her, as always. Just disappear Megan, you are disgusting!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:01 am

Did everyone see Matty and Laura got engaged on their babymoon in Fiji. So happy for them. And personally I think he picked a perfect ring!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:31 am

Kas_256 wrote:Did everyone see Matty and Laura got engaged on their babymoon in Fiji. So happy for them. And personally I think he picked a perfect ring!

I’m so happy for them!!! On Matty j IG he actually has the moment he proposed awwww I wish we could hear what he said though.. Matty and Laura really are adorable Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:58 am

Kas_256 wrote:Did everyone see Matty and Laura got engaged on their babymoon in Fiji. So happy for them. And personally I think he picked a perfect ring!

That ring was perfect! I love when engagement rings are quirky and fitting to the personality of its recipient. Very happy for these two.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:43 pm

Many were sceptical of Matty when he was on the bachelorette. He was my favourite. I'm so damn happy to see how he and Laura are growing, exploring and experiencing all the wonders of life. Congratulations to them both!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:13 pm

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 7 Screen10

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
limoncello
LeapofFaith
Kas_256
Agent99
Enough