SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:47 am

ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@ssin0547 snipped...
Osher was in Fiji for a holiday/vacation recently and it's been said BIP Aussie S1 may be filmed in Fiji - so maybe they got a deal and Osh there for some scouting or something
@AllAboutLove Thanks for the update. I can see the appeal of filming BIP there. Very close to Aus cities (exception Perth, Darwin) with lots of flights daily between. Also very safe. Although I’m assuming they will have to import their roses as they come far and few between in Fiji. 
@ssin0547 great catch and info  yes that makes a lot of sense why they'd film in Fiji.

Nikki was reported by media to be in Fiji for pre-production things so if she is on the show (she hasn't denied or confirmed) it could be likely it will be filmed there.

Too funny about no roses there and they'd have to import them. Maybe they will take fake ones over with them? laugh out loud 

Just to update:
- Richie has said 100% he will not be on BIP per his comment on IG

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 22070785_138804446855285_2551973810987335680_n
@nwmag IT OFFISH!!! Bachelor in Paradise is coming down under in 2018. We can't wait! 

richie_strahan I’m 100% not doing this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZuRo7IDp7h/?taken-by=nwmag
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-first-castmates-revealed-41641

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 am

AEF wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-first-castmates-revealed-41641

They pretty quickly went from "contestants revealed" in the title to these are the people who "could" be on the show so obviously not set in stone, but I'd be happy to see everyone mentioned in the article.  Keira does not impress me but she's the one person I think is pretty much guaranteed so no point hoping otherwise IMO.  

Luke and Elora though?  laugh out loud  They're way too similar, IMO.  I think that would be an absolute train wreck.  Elora + Jake I could see. But then Jake I could see hooking up with just about everyone there.  He oozes sexiness that man.  Louise is a bit of a left field name to mention which makes me think she'll be there.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:44 am

'Most have said no to it': Bachelor In Paradise in 'crisis' as several former favourites turn down 'lucrative' offers to appear on the reality TV program

It's the upcoming reality TV spin-off series that Bachelor fanatics have been craving since it was confirmed last week.

But fans may be disappointed when Bachelor In Paradise hits screens, as several former favourites have rejected 'lucrative' offers to appear on the show, according to reports.

Executives are struggling to decide on a cast after popular stars, including Alex Nation, Tara Pavlovic and Richie Strahan, all turned the show down, New Idea reported.

'Some have already found love and others have had enough of the spotlight or were annoyed by the way they were portrayed,' an inside source told the publication.

'It's actually causing real problems.'

Other high-profile former contestants to say 'no' include Blake Garvey, David Witko, Jen Hawke and Leah Costa.

Meanwhile according to the magazine, The Bachelor's Florence Alexandra Sophia, Simone Ormesher and Keira Maguire have signed up.

They will be reportedly joined by former footballer and Bachelorette contestant Michael Turnbull, salesperson Jake Ellis and firefighter Cameron Cranley.

But the inside source said TV executives aren't convinced their appearance will provide quality entertainment.

'They are now really worried it's going to be a bit boring to watch as most of the interesting people are out,' the source told New Idea.

But a Network Ten spokesperson slammed the claims as false, saying the network has had a positive response from potential cast members.

'While the final cast has not yet been confirmed, the response from potential participants has been phenomenal,' the spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia.

Source

It concerns me that the producers seem to think they need the likes of Leah and Jen and their fake drama to make the show "entertaining".

Hot Tip Producers:  YOU DON'T!  (imo)

ETA:  Do we want to start predicting who we think will hook up?  I could see Jake + Florence.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 am

Nikki and James(if he isn't f1) 2 sweethearts beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:17 am

Good old Daily Mail, contradicting their own story within 12 hours.  One minute Tara's in, the next minute she's out.  What will it be tomorrow, DM?  She's hosting the show?  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4961830/Tara-Pavlovic-Elora-Murger-Bachelor-Paradise.html

It's the highly anticipated Bachelor spin-off series that may hit our screens early next year.

And on Monday, it was revealed former Bachelor contestants Tara Pavlovic and Elora Murger could be gearing up for a second shot at love on The Bachelor In Paradise.

With filming believed to be starting soon the 27-year-olds told TV Week they are both 'keen' to appear on the Network Ten dating show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:12 am

Looks like Nikki is a lock for BIP cheerleader

I think Nikki will definitely make it a more classy show. I also think it's a VERY good thing that the likes of Jen, Leah, etc won't be on realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

NW can exclusively reveal Richie Strahan reject and the woman of everyone’s dreams Nikki Gogan, 30, has signed on!
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/nikki-gogan-is-officially-appearing-on-bachelor-in-paradise-41718
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like Nikki is a lock for BIP  cheerleader  

I think Nikki will definitely make it a more classy show. I also think it's a VERY good thing that the likes of Jen, Leah, etc won't be on  realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

NW can exclusively reveal Richie Strahan reject and the woman of everyone’s dreams Nikki Gogan, 30, has signed on!
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/nikki-gogan-is-officially-appearing-on-bachelor-in-paradise-41718

OMG !!!! Hell yesssss!!!! I am sooooo excited now I'm dancing around the house realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 am

Oh my god goosebumps. Nikki! So excited. Now bring back James
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 am

@Sundy IA! I think they would be such a great match! Praying

Who else could be a good match for Nikki? Mack? He's in Perth and seems nice enough?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy IA! I think they would be such a great match! Praying

Who else could be a good match for Nikki? Mack? He's in Perth and seems nice enough?
mack would be good too. So underated
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 pm

Unlock Nikki. She has just confirmed on IG that she is not going to be on BIP. Is this franchise worth watching anymore???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler