SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 am

MKR usually run for 12 weeks. Should finish around early May. MAFS has 29 episodes. Last year finale on 3 Apr. This year with the Easter around that time and also the Commonwealth Games, maybe will finish one week later.

Last edited by Enough on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:57 am

Enough wrote:MAFS and MKR usually run for 12 weeks. Should finish around early May

MAY?!?!  realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2254279460

I'll barely remember these people's names by then.  realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

ETA:  This might be promising though?  Mightn't it?  Please?  I need some trash TV in my life ASAP.

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 RiNkvOe

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 DL03lsS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:53 am

@Bobette No we need this now, Bachelorette Becca in May, Bachelor Cam (please, please) in July, Bachelorette Aus 4 in September, Winter Games in November. Then we can just skip the next US Bachelir, they suck anyway. US BiP sucks too, let’s let Aus make that better too just like they have the bachelor. 

Sorry, just my long wishful post. The Southern Hemisphere shows have saved this show for me. They remind me of the stuff I liked before the US shows became a fameho career path. JMO.

Live your posts and updates!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:14 am

Yes, agreed.  It has to happen soon.  If they don't announce a premiere date in the next couple of weeks I'm just going to have to get a hold of a cat burglar suit and a map to the channel 10 video vault.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Drum roll...........

BIP could air in the week of 25Mar.

TEN is yet to announce a date, but in order to fulfill Logie Awards eligibility, it has to broadcast before Saturday March 31.

Unless it pulls something else from schedule it will have to debut in the first week of Easter non-ratings, likely to be Sunday March 25 given there are Family Feud specials in the schedule on Sunday & Monday in the preceding week.

The good news is that Married at First Sight should conclude before this so it may enjoy relatively clear oxygen. Unless Seven decides to spoil with MKR…..?

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/03/bachelor-in-paradise-to-launch-in-non-ratings-week.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:31 pm

NICE. Good point about Logies nomination @Enough!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:49 pm

I posted on the Bachelor Australia topic about there being no announcement of the Bachelor for 2018. I think Channel 10 are in panic mode and who knows when we will see BIP.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:12 am

Anyone know why Nina, Michael and Flo would all be in Sydney?   question  

Source

Premiere announcement on The Project Monday night perhaps...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 pm

March 25 everyone!

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ghosts-resurrected-for-second-shot-at-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise-20180309-p4z3oe.html

Last edited by Stripe on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 am

Stripe wrote:May 25 everyone!

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ghosts-resurrected-for-second-shot-at-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise-20180309-p4z3oe.html

You mean March right? Not May? I can't wait till May!!! realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:43 am

Sorry - I've edited

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 am

No worries!  May had been mentioned upthread so it was not out of the realms of possibility.  laugh out loud

This looks like an official pic on Leah's IG.  A few more faces revealed but no-one we didn't already know about, and no sign of the Americans so I still think they'll be in and out within a couple of episodes, and probably no major connections/romance IMO.  

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 UQP6cR4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler