SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 pm

RealityTV - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 247a0d10

Is James just teasing do we think?  I don’t think he would be so obviously posting pics of his girlfriend if he was on BIP???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:22 pm

Yeah I agree with your reasoning @Sundy and also I think James would have been a drawcard for the season so he would have been promoted more or shown in the previews if he were on, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:09 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:05 am

Current Sportsbet odds 31/03.  Tara still odds-on favourite for the proposal and Sam's name still notably absent from the list.  Rolling Eyes

RealityTV - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 35MHMk8

They've also added a market for a BiP couple to announce a pregnancy this year and the odds suggest the rumours are true, IMO.

RealityTV - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 89x6t3Q

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Sundy wrote:Who is Thomas Perras? And is he know to be on BIP

Elora Murger 'wasn't keen' on lesbian affair with Megan Marx

https://dailym.ai/2GgnKtw

Mike Fleiss is probably wetting himself for not having this happen on a US series. Brilliant!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:03 pm

Copied from Bette AU thread - I thought Laurina might be in the running for next Lead but she's saying in the media she's in love.  

With Apollo?  question

Bobette wrote:

Daily Mail just published an article quoting Laurina saying she's in love!  Pretty sure she doesn't leave at the next RC though - lots of rumours she hooks up with Apollo and he's not even on the show yet.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's her "mystery man".  She's quoted describing him as young but Blake is roughly the same age and Apollo is much more mature so can totally see it happening.

Will she walk off the show without finding love? Laurina Fleure 'quits Bachelor in Paradise before being eliminated' ... as Blake Colman makes shock move during rose ceremony

She's one of the big names who have returned to TV hoping for a second chance at finding love.

But Laurina Fleure may not give her chance to find love long, with The Sunday Telegraph reporting the brunette beauty 'quits' Bachelor In Paradise alongside several other unlucky in love contestants in future episodes.

It comes as a preview for Monday night's episode shows Laurina declaring she is 'done' after Blake Colman does something unthinkable at the Rose Ceremony.

It's not known whether Laurina quits Bachelor in Paradise for good and Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel Ten for comment.

After sharing a kiss during their first date together, Laurina enters the rose ceremony confident that Blake will give her a rose in return.

But a preview for the episode shows Blake pausing as he prepares to hand out a rose, before placing his hand over his face and saying: 'F**k! Oh my God!'

Laurina's face goes from happy to disappointed, with the brunette beauty telling producers: 'That's it. I'm done!'

While refusing to confirm whether she had found romance with someone from the show, Laurina did tell The Sunday Telegraph she was in love.

She also told OK! Magazine on Thursday Bachelor in Paradise producers had offered her enticements to get on the show.

'Production promised me they'd find me someone to drool over,' Laurina revealed to the publication.  

The beauty revealed she had her eyes set on two men in particular before arriving on the island.

'I was really happy to see Michael [Turnbull]. I always thought he was very cute. And Apollo [Jackson], but he's very young,' Laurina said.  

Laurina rose to pop culture icon status after she complained about getting a 'dirty street pie' during a single date with Blake Garvey on the 2014 season of The Bachelor.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 am

You may have already discussed this but just watched After Paradise on tenplay from last week with Osher, Flo and Davey - it's hilarious especially Osher

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:26 am

AEF wrote:You may have already discussed this but just watched After Paradise on tenplay from last week with Osher, Flo and Davey - it's hilarious especially Osher

Yeah I enjoyed it too!  Flo and Davey definitely need to hook up at least once to clear away all that sexual tension IMO.  They both looked about ready to burst.  laugh out loud  Do these people know they're allowed to see each other in real life like normal people, or do they feel they need producers to arrange it for them?!  It's as though, if the paparazzi's don't catch them doing it, it's not worth doing.

Meanwhile, Keira apparently dropped a cryptic comment on the Project about not having found love.  She might mean she hasn't found love "at this stage on the show", but I've been unconvinced by the Keira/Jarrod pairing from the start so hmm...  question

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 pm

I’m intrigued about why Michael is crying at the RC on the season preview?
Is he saying I’m a ??dull person to Jarrod.. the voice over then says ‘I am not a dull person..’ no idea
I mean guys crying during their one on one, ok.. but breaking down in that setup with the entire cast..

I am wandering & hoping there’s more coming with Michael & Tara? Tara & Sam seems too easy.. even though I do love their similarities and connection..
I don’t know where this fascination with Michael is coming from..

And I must admit! The first time I saw Sam sleuthed as the last voice, proposing.. the suspicious nature of mine instantly thought well duh, he is a voice over artist. So, even if Sam & Tara have something after BIP, I am not convinced that he proposes.. yet.

The narrator on the preview does say: who turns a holiday fling into a lasting love affair..
if that’s anything to read into.. I think Tara plays it too safe & laid back to call her and Sam or Michael a fling.
A fling is like exciting... passionate.. physical.
So I feel we are looking for a couple we didn’t expect would get so serious.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Have we sleuthed what happens with Luke and Lisa?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Ash wrote:I’m intrigued about why Michael is crying at the RC on the season preview?
Is he saying I’m a ??dull person to Jarrod.. the voice over then says ‘I am not a dull person..’ no idea
I mean guys crying during their one on one, ok.. but breaking down in that setup with the entire cast..

I am wandering & hoping there’s more coming with Michael & Tara? Tara & Sam seems too easy.. even though I do love their similarities and  connection..
I don’t know where this fascination with Michael is coming from..  

And I must admit! The first time I saw Sam sleuthed as the last voice, proposing.. the suspicious nature of mine instantly thought well duh, he is a voice over artist. So, even if Sam & Tara have something after BIP, I am not convinced that he proposes.. yet.

The narrator on the preview does say: who turns a holiday fling into a lasting love affair..
if that’s anything to read into.. I think Tara plays it too safe & laid back to call her and Sam or Michael a fling.
A fling is like exciting... passionate.. physical.
So I feel we are looking for a couple we didn’t expect would get so serious.

I agree that we are looking for a surprising/hidden couple for the proposal, but I still think that points to Sam & Tara.  

In the preview for the next episode, Osher even said something like "will Paradise's most surprising couple seal the deal..." over footage of Sam & Tara on a date.  Also when he came in they specifically included a clip of Tara saying "well that's one person I don't need to get to know" (i.e. implying she wasn't interested).  Exactly what they would do if they wanted to throw us off the scent.

They've hardly shown us much of their time together but what they have shown is stolen moments (laughing hysterically about something silly as if they are off in their own world).  You can hear Sam in the preview saying he has fallen in love and it's not going to be with anyone else (IMO) and I do think it's him saying "will you marry me" so at this stage I'd be shocked if it's anyone else.

Whether or not Tara would accept - that's what I'm not sure about, since I agree, she is very laid back and marriage is a serious commitment.  But maybe she's carefree enough to follow her heart and get engaged at the drop of a hat.  She could always say yes and then just have a really long engagement to get to know him better, and it seems like they're together out post-show, so....

Sundy wrote:Have we sleuthed what happens with Luke and Lisa?

Lisa was in a few of Luke's IG pics & stories post-filming and they were following each other but then unfollowed and stopped liking each other's pics so IMO either they split or production cracked down and told them they were being too obvious.  Split is probably most likely IMO.

ETA: Correcting myself, Luke & Lisa were pictured in other people's IG stories, not their own (see below re: Jimmy)

AllAboutLove wrote:
One potential couple that has been spotted in public together a few times is Luke and Lisa from what I've sleuthed and they also follow each other. They both hid an IG pic from their IG accounts that they're tagged in but it shows up in Jimmy's IG tags (where I found it). There were some IG stories by Jimmy last week with Luke and Lisa in them too.

IG pic that Lisa, Luke, and Jimmy are tagged in at Manly Beach (Lisa sitting closest to where Luke is standing) - they are all tagged (Lisa and Luke hid the tags on their IG accounts)
RealityTV - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 23824607_265958623930649_1284888394865836032_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb6gCQGg62T/?taken-by=ecosurfsupplies
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler