SELECT CONTENT

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 am

I noticed that also but I think it's a glitch because it keeps switch back and forth to the number before they went up. The same thing happen on Lauren B's account and few days ago. And it likely there both not eliminated because there still filming the Top 3 fight now. I am 90% it's a glitch.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by star_D Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:25 pm

hmmm she has 1465 followers and 1143 following at this moment

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Her facebook is no longer deactivated.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Her facebook is no longer deactivated.

You are right

https://www.facebook.com/tia.booth.9

So she could be f3 or f4, since RS sais FRC is either today or tomorrow.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:01 pm

sdmom wrote:

You are right

I'm guessing F4 and I'm hoping the shake up Millsy spoke of as being unprecedented is that someone who hadn't received a one on one is that Kendall made it to F3. That's never happened and would be a great talking point to keep the audience engaged. I think it will come up long before the season gets to those episodes....but they won't let us in on what that is! JMO

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
sdmom wrote:

You are right

I'm guessing F4 and I'm hoping the shake up Millsy spoke of as being unpresented is that someone who hadn't received a one on one is that Kendall made it to F3. That's never happened and would be a great talking point to keep the audience engaged. I'm sure it will come up long before the season gets to those episodes!

I will go along with you. My guess
F4 Tia
F3 Lauren
F2 Kendall
F1 Rebecca

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:10 pm

I don't remember her facebook being deactivated though.
I am sure I saw same contents when I clicked her facebook last week. Or maybe she is F4?
She is really beautiful.

Yes. I believe FRC could be today or tomorrow. Someone captured Chris Harrison yesterday near Machu Picchu
And Arie's father was still in Arizona three days ago so meeting family could happen in yesterday or the day before yesterday.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm

star_D wrote:I don't remember her facebook being deactivated though.
I am sure I saw same contents when I clicked her facebook last week. Or maybe she is F4?
She is really beautiful.

Yes. I believe FRC could be today or tomorrow. Someone captured Chris Harrison yesterday near Machu Picchu
And Arie's father was still in Arizona three days ago so meeting family could happen in yesterday or the day before yesterday.

The first page of this thread says her FB is deactivated as of 9/17.
I noticed a slight change of her numbers 11/8 (page 3). If you see some contents last week on her FB, then she could very possible to be f4. We will see!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:20 pm

star_D wrote:I don't remember her facebook being deactivated though.
She is really beautiful.

If you look back on first page of her thread, you can see where it was at one time deactivated. I've checked it several times over the past months but not in the last two weeks. I can't see her being allowed to access SM if part of F3. Whoever is F3 still has a chaperone until she arrives back in US, IMO. I remember hearing Ben talking about him and his handler watching chick flicks for a week waiting for the season to end. Basically they were just hiding out according to him.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
sdmom wrote:

You are right

I'm guessing F4 and I'm hoping the shake up Millsy spoke of as being unprecedented is that someone who hadn't received a one on one is that Kendall made it to F3. That's never happened and would be a great talking point to keep the audience engaged. I think  it will come up long before the season gets to those episodes....but they won't let us in on what that is!  JMO

Pretty sure in older seasons there were times when people who didn’t get a 1-on-1 made it to top 3 so I don’t know that that would be unprecedented. I’d have to check those older seasons though.

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
sdmom wrote:

You are right

I'm guessing F4 and I'm hoping the shake up Millsy spoke of as being unprecedented is that someone who hadn't received a one on one is that Kendall made it to F3. That's never happened and would be a great talking point to keep the audience engaged. I think  it will come up long before the season gets to those episodes....but they won't let us in on what that is!  JMO
Except technically, that would be inaccurate, as Deanna did not receive a 1:1 prior to hers. She had received a 2:1 from Brad 1.0 and was was chosen in the stay or go. Mills is very rugged with his old TB history at best. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 am

Now she's back to 1464 followers but still 1143 following

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+33
tiger
Ash2214
blueblues
Mommyof2
XQZME