SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Actually JK predicted Peter back when original RS spoiler was Peter...and JK predicted Brookes for Des... RS and JK seem to get it wrong in the same seasons, coincidence or??

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Jimmy does not need RS for spoilers.  He gets it from the head honchos at ABC.  Same network.  

JMOAA
Exactly this. ^^^^^
He is fed stuff by TPTB whoever that would be. Whether Jimmy is able to draw the correct conclusions or not is up to him. Why would he pick Bekah as part of the F2 if he were solely fed by RS? RS has had his spoilers up for a long time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@jen689 Is there any proof that Jimmy relies on RS? TYIA
There’s no proof. Just an observation. If I went back and compared all of RS spoilers that he’d given when the leads appeared on Jimmy Kimmell they’d most likely be the same for the F1 JMO

Who knows what goes on behind close doors at ABC in regards to Jimmy Kimmell’s conversations with the executives? For whatever reason they give him permission to spoil the show  JMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Actually JK predicted Peter back when original RS spoiler was Peter...and JK predicted Brookes for Des... RS and JK seem to get it wrong in the same seasons, coincidence or??
Exactly! That’s why I thought JK may read RS spoilers JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Actually JK predicted Peter back when original RS spoiler was Peter...and JK predicted Brookes for Des... RS and JK seem to get it wrong in the same seasons, coincidence or??

Maybe one was aware of a foiler and was playing along, and the other clearly wasn't aware of a foiler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:46 pm

I'm pretty sure that Jimmy's wife relies on RS, Jimmy himself doesn't care much, but his wife trying to find all the information about the season. Jimmy mentioned many times that his wife is very interested in this show and she is a writer for Jimmy Kimmel show.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Howard Stern and wife used to get episodes ahead of time from MF, himself. It's difficult for me to believe JK and team has less connection, but maybe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 am

I love Becca already.From the clips i've seen she seems like a sweet down to earth girl. I can see these two together.I hope it works out for them.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:27 pm

I’m curious to know what everyone thinks was in the ring box she gave him? For her to say no you keep it. Is it a keepsake from her dad a ring of some sort. I wonder if it’ll come up again.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:36 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m curious to know what everyone thinks was in the ring box she gave him? For her to say no you keep it. Is it a keepsake from her dad a ring of some sort. I wonder if it’ll come up again.

I would be very surprised if she gave a keepsake from her deceased dad to a man she’s meeting for the first time. I do think it is a keepsake though - But, something of hers. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 pm

I like what I’ve seen so far on Insta and just starting their first date, but that super noticeable hand tattoo is just....what is the story there? Just why?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 pm

@Alanna That tattoo helped sleuthers figure out she got that first date. yes

As far as the meaning, I forget or maybe we don't know the story? It's a cross.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Giphy

https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-episode-2-abc-3oFzmq3aWmmZ0FNiuI
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger