SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:49 pm

@Ladybug82 Awesome! IMO they look to be the same dress...weird Arie didn't say anything or maybe tptb didn't show them together?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Thought this was an interesting exchange on twitter. Goes to show how well liked in the house she was.

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 91f7d310
my screen cap from twitter

This article is exactly what I thought myself while looking at her social media. She just seems so cool, someone you can relate to and cheer on.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/bachelor-contestant-becca-ks-instagram-proves-shes-the-most-relatable-7850462
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Big fan of Becca's! I'm enjoying this group of girls, actually.

Nice to see she was so well liked in the house - doesn't surprise me... sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60a

Also, I imagine Becca and Arie did get some 1 on 1 time at the cocktail party, but they probably wanted to dramatize the Krystal situation. And by not showing Becca trying to get more time with Arie, it made Krystal look even worse - as they had both had single dates that week and both were safe w roses. If that makes sense?
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Wow she really was well liked in the house. That really says a lot about her character. Very very nice.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:51 pm

[quote="LeapofFaith"]
Maddy wrote:

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 E4f17085876004c0c858270ab51e9a37

wanted to bring this over as i love these gifs @maddy did sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

This one = priceless!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 pm

I couldn't put my finger on who Becca reminded me of . IMO she looks alot like Princess Kate Middleton. Anyone else see the resemblance?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:08 am

Jolena wrote:I couldn't put my finger on who Becca reminded me of . IMO she looks alot like Princess Kate Middleton. Anyone else see the resemblance?

I usually don't like pinpointing resemblances but I do see what you mean by Kate Middleton. She also slightly looks like Olivia Munn to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:24 am

A little bit of Cobie Smulders as well?

Also I don't know if this has been shared, but during this ep 2 recap with one of the girls, Annaliese: https://youtu.be/ffcPGHTkxWU?t=7m12s she was asked who talks about Arie most when he's not around, and Annaliese immediately said it was Becca - and she would refer to him as her boyfriend. (haha, kinda cute)

I actually find it reassuring that Becca seemed genuinely into Arie from the start, because he has mentioned in a couple of interviews that he was a tad insecure about whether the women were really here for him/if they were disappointed it was him.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 am

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 147763_0303-900x0

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 147763_7209-400x0

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 147763_7383-900x0
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:00 pm

So far she is striking me as the kind of woman Arie SHOULD settle down with. It would be great if it lasts.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

BECCA K'S 1-ON-1
Becca K gets the coveted first 1-on-1 date. The more I see of Becca K the more I like her. She's proving relatable and kind of tongue-in-cheek about being there while still remaining sincere. The following commentary made me laugh...
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Gif1
It seems the girls like her, too. You can tell by their shocked responses to her saying she was nervous to return to the mansion with all her free swag...
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Gif2
Believe me, if she were a braggart or annoying in any way, the above would come off braggarty and annoying. Period.

Note how Becca K is required to go back to the mansion with all her stuff, presumably so the girls can be jealous. Normally on a 1-on-1, the contestant's away for the whole day and would get ready for "dinner" with a producer at some other location, like in a hotel room somewhere. It would've been easy to send her stuff back with a handler, or to have her return with it after her date, late at night when most of the women are asleep. They literally made her do the above JUST for the jealousy factor.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger