SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Teamwork at its finest! #teamBBF for the win!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Great work! FWIW, I do think that Rebecca resembles Arie's celeb crush , Kate Beckinsale. Compare the first photo of her in this thread (from her linkedin via RS)
teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Rebecca1-e1506093280698

to this photo from aol.com (which for some reason I cant bring over. If anyone can post it please do).
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/12/kate-beckinsale-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexually-harassed-her-as-a-teenager/23241283/#slide=3895348#fullscreen
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

@mprssdbyu @sdmom Great sleuthing and matching tattoo! #TeamBBF  group hug

@Aunties_Love AFAIK it was sleuthed to be the first ID (see filming thread linked in my previous post)  yes

@tigertiz Bringing the pic of Kate Beckinsale over as requested. ITA that Rebecca looks like Arie's celeb crush Kate Beckinsale and can see a strong resemblance especially in the pic below  teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

tigertiz wrote:Great work!   FWIW, I do think that Rebecca resembles Arie's celeb crush , Kate Beckinsale. Compare the first photo of her in this thread (from her linkedin via RS)
teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Rebecca1-e1506093280698
to this photo from aol.com  (which for some reason I cant bring over.  If anyone can post it please do).
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/12/kate-beckinsale-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexually-harassed-her-as-a-teenager/23241283/#slide=3895348#fullscreen
teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 23843379_10212944965332752_5954015280423766072_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:35 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting the two photos together. I dont know why I couldnt bring the one of Kate over. If you told me that Becca and Kate were sisters, I'd believe you! Ha.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:02 pm

A new promo on The Bachelor Facebook and you can hear Rebecca saying Arie is so kissable. They also show the motorcycle girl but it went by so fast I can't capture screenshots.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/10155002115643053/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:42 pm

@sdmom The shirt also matches the girl you cant see in photos TMZ released early in season.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:07 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@sdmom The shirt also matches the girl you cant see in photos TMZ released early in season.

Where can i see these photos from TMZ? TYIA Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 pm

@LeapofFaith http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-motorcycle-date/
Scroll down and you can see the photo captured of them kissing. Arie's style of kissing is on full display.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:22 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@LeapofFaith http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-motorcycle-date/
Scroll down and you can see the photo captured of them kissing. Arie's style of kissing is on full display.

teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887 teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887 ooooo yes the hair grab and wow i love the silver in his hair! sooooo sexy eyedrool
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:54 pm

sdmom wrote:A new promo on The Bachelor Facebook and you can hear Rebecca saying Arie is so kissable. They also show the motorcycle girl but it went by so fast I can't capture screenshots.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/10155002115643053/

teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captur22

teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captur25

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:04 am

Wait when is Becca bday? And how old is she because this article confused me ....is it just me or does it say Becca was fined for underage drinking in 1990? Wasn’t she born in 1990? giggling dizzy

https://radaronline.com/videos/the-bachelor-contestant-rebecca-kufrin-underage-drinking-arie-luyendyk-jr-season/

Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s possible future wife loves to party! RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal The Bachelor contestant Rebecca Kufrin was hit with a summons for underage drinking!

In a complaint obtained from the Blue Earth County District Court in Minnesota, Kufrin, 27, received a summons for “underage consumption” on January 17, 1990.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Wait when is Becca bday? And how old is she because this article confused me ....is it just me or does it say Becca was fined for underage drinking in 1990? Wasn’t she born in 1990? giggling  dizzy

https://radaronline.com/videos/the-bachelor-contestant-rebecca-kufrin-underage-drinking-arie-luyendyk-jr-season/

Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s possible future wife loves to party! RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal The Bachelor contestant Rebecca Kufrin was hit with a summons for underage drinking!
In a complaint obtained from the Blue Earth County District Court in Minnesota, Kufrin, 27, received a summons for “underage consumption” on January 17, 1990.

Story is true but they got their dates wrong. Becca's birth date is 4/3/1990 but incident happened 2/3/09. Here is the legal record, sorry I could not get it any clearer than this but the court's webpage is attached.

http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx
teambbf - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bkoof16

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger