SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:39 pm

We'll have to agree to disagree because, I don't see him that much more into LB than I do Becca.  I see Arie more into the chase, which has nothing to do with feelings for the girl herself.  

Regardless, he chose to give his final rose to Becca.  At this point we assume it meant a proposal because that's part of the show.  No matter what we think of the engagement, how serious or whatever, we do not know how seriously Arie took it when asking her or Becca took in in saying yes.  He spent time with her after.  IMO sluething proved it was Becca with him, which means friend and family were involved.  He had some sort of feelings for Becca.

I don't watch this expecting a hallmark move love story or some Disney fairytale.  But I do expect the guy to at least try to make it work without having contact with other ladies from the season.  If he did contact both Baby Beks and LB while with Becca and she thought they were still working on the relationship, he'll sink even lower in my book.

I don't expect him to stay with someone knowing it won't work, but I expected some time and effort put in to see if it could.  If they did and mutually came to the decision fine.  But from Becca's, her family and friends and that includes severael she was close to from the season, does not make that seem the case.  

When this matches past behaviors we've heard of time and time again, it's hard to continue to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I used to, but I can't any longer.  Those rose colored sunglasses have been smashed to bits but Arie himself laugh out loud  I'd love for him to prove me wrong but his past and Bach nation stats are against him.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Ita that RS got his info nearer to Lauren’s camp vs Becca’s . Caroline was proof of that . If the breakup happened decently, and Becca’s camp gave the info to RS, why would Caroline after spending time with Becca go after Arie as reported by the same RS? More logically, Caroline carries the sentiments of Becca so that’s a red flag imo that blindsiding was possible.
Regarding Sean’s advice directly to Arie?
Then I told him after the show is the hardest part," Sean continued. "That's when you have to commit and make it work and block out all the bright lights that come your way. Hopefully he takes my advice."

It seem that wasn’t what Arie did  no no
Ajmo

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/arie-luyendyk-jr----sean-lowe-gives-the-bachelor-advice-calls-him-quirky-and-endearing--22869.php

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:02 pm

Maddy wrote:
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 147657_3987-400x0
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 147657_4020-900x0
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 147657_5351-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

It's interesting to go back to the M&G and see that Becca made Arie propose to her right out of the limo. I doubt she came up with this idea on her own, which suggests she was open to producer manipulation and willing to play a role on the show. Was the mystery of the letter she had for Arie ever solved?

Fake proposal on night one. Now that's foreshadowing, IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 pm

I think when 2 people are in a monogamous relationship, the moment 1 starts to show interest for someone else it cannot be called commitment to 1st relationship anymore. That's why people separate or in modern term "take a break". IF Arie had (according to RS) disclosed his  interest for Lauren to Becca the 1st, the 2nd or the 3rd week into their relationship (I forgot exactly when he started to "like" Lauren) then I sure wish he has broken it off too (I mean, what's the point?) ... if he had made promises or alluded to Becca to simply take a break with a possibility to reconcile (once he made up his mind) then he has been stringing her along for further unneccessary "show-game" (and in this case I have hard time to believe he had no contact with Lauren).. and if he had waited all the way till mid January to tell Becca that whatever they had wasn't working ... he's a joke. Given all the options and reasons ... I have yet to find 1 that gives him a pass for what he did. He can be understood, even forgiven (since forgiveness is healthier) ..  but not excused from his error.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think when 2 people are in a monogamous relationship, the moment 1 starts to show interest for someone else it cannot be called commitment to 1st relationship anymore. That's why people separate or in modern term "take a break". IF Arie had (according to RS) disclosed his  interest for Lauren to Becca the 1st, the 2nd or the 3rd week into their relationship (I forgot exactly when he started to "like" Lauren) then I sure wish he has broken it off too (I mean, what's the point?) ... if he had made promises or alluded to Becca to simply take a break with a possibility to reconcile (once he made up his mind) then he has been stringing her along for further unneccessary "show-game"  (and in this case I have hard time to believe he had no contact with Lauren).. and if he had waited all the way till mid January to tell Becca that whatever they had wasn't working ... he's a joke. Given all the options and reasons ... I have yet to find 1 that gives him a pass for what he did. He can be understood, even forgiven (since forgiveness is healthier) ..  but not excused from his error.

Well said. I think that's been my frustration with some of the comments on the forum. I can understand why people would understand or forgive Arie, but excusing or justifying his actions, doesn't sit right with me. I think that fandom goes too far sometimes, that people are so eager to defend their favorites that they forget about basic human compassion and decency. What Arie did was unfair and disrespectful to both Becca and Lauren and, IMO, that's not disputable. We can sleuth until the cows come home, but Arie's actions are his own. What producers or Becca's ex or Lauren and her family did or didn't do doesn't really matter. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:54 pm

@Aria I go back to the same thing I've been saying - we don't know yet what happened. We think we do, we pull info from a variety of sm and make assumptions based on them, we listen to RS, and yet, we really don't know yet what actually happened. I don't defend Arie out of fandom, but rather out of basic human decency.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:23 pm

well we know 1) Arie said ILY to Lauren first ... and now he's with her (so it must be real, right?)
2) Arie chose Becca at the FRC (engagement or promise ring, whatever, he chose her ... assuming by saying "I want you" or something to that extent ... please let it not be "you're the one (and only) ... or it's been always you")
3) it was Arie who came forward about "falling in love with two women" all cheerful and content (which made me believe he was proud and confident with his choice, even when people were already suspecting the switch) at the beginning of the season ... while Becca had only 1 contender, till she refused her ex, choosing that 1 contender ... so more likely willing to give it a try with only 1
4) and unless Becca and Arie were playing us all from the start, faking it - both being on the same page - from the get go ... one can deduct that one of them was less involved than the other in their promise ... and since the one "liking" the other woman and now dating her is Arie, I conclude it's Arie who wasn't involved ... and if not from the start, then at least from that SHV that was made public ... it may well be that it was Becca who wanted out and wasn't interested in Arie first, but so far she hasn't chased another person, was quiet for some time during the presumed "break-up filming" when her friends and family expressed the disapproval of Arie's persona (choice) soon after, and she posted on her SM a story that hinted at "being wanted only by her pet" ... but yes, maybe it's Becca who was faking the interest and it was Arie the "heartbroken" one.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Ita that RS got his info nearer to Lauren’s camp vs Becca’s . Caroline was proof of that . If the breakup happened decently, and Becca’s camp gave the info to RS, why would Caroline after spending time with Becca go after Arie as reported by the same RS? More logically, Caroline carries the sentiments of Becca so that’s a red flag imo that blindsiding was possible.
Regarding Sean’s advice directly to Arie?
Then I told him after the show is the hardest part," Sean continued. "That's when you have to commit and make it work and block out all the bright lights that come your way. Hopefully he takes my advice."

It seem that wasn’t what Arie did  no no
Ajmo

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/arie-luyendyk-jr----sean-lowe-gives-the-bachelor-advice-calls-him-quirky-and-endearing--22869.php

How is Caroline proof of that, she supposedly made a statement "I know what you did" and from that RS got his info from the Lauren camp. I don't know what expect before the finale airs.

The same goes for other things said. Because some believe the pic to be fact and he introduced her to his friends doesn't mean it's absolutely fact. It's not facts to some. If we saw her face or Arie said it was her, that would be facts.

That's why it's called a mistake. If we can get to the finale maybe he will, he can't exactly tell he switched and why he switched when the show is still airing, and how can he be making excuses when he hasn't said what happened.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Arie might just be a breakup artist. Knows how to construct a breakup when he wants to. At least two exes said they fought over something small then *viola* it was over. One said, when she reconsidered the day after their disagreement , Arie already a another girl in the wings. Geez, I sense a pattern here imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 pm

IMHO the "source" of RS spoilers come from someone closer to TPTB troops ... meaning closer to Arie, rather than Lauren ... since it's more about painting the best version of him, while Lauren's image doesn't change much. The fact that RS is willing to change the tune on Arie, after the "campaign" he did before, tells me he's a cheap fella (never doubted) or he is stupid one (not unlikely) since he's used and willingly ... for the numbers. (RS if you're reading this, you're welcome, I was nice giving you some credit)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

FLChica wrote:
Maddy wrote:
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 147657_3987-400x0
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 147657_4020-900x0
sorrynotsorry - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 147657_5351-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

It's interesting to go back to the M&G and see that Becca made Arie propose to her right out of the limo. I doubt she came up with this idea on her own, which suggests she was open to producer manipulation and willing to play a role on the show. Was the mystery of the letter she had for Arie ever solved?

Fake proposal on night one. Now that's foreshadowing, IMO.

Eureka!  You hit the nail on the head.  Fake proposal in the beginning AND the end. IMO
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:59 pm

happygolucky wrote:IMHO the "source" of RS spoilers come from someone closer to TPTB troops ... meaning closer to Arie, rather than Lauren ... since it's more about painting the best version of him, while Lauren's image doesn't change much. The fact that RS is willing to change the tune on Arie, after the "campaign" he did before, tells me he's a cheap fella (never doubted) or he is stupid one (not unlikely) since he's used and willingly ... for the numbers. (RS if you're reading this, you're welcome, I was nice giving you some credit)

I could stand corrected here about where the info could have come from. The narrative isn’t only being changed by Arie. It does sorta feel like it’s being changed by people of the Bach too. RS said Arie’s reply to Caroline was something to the effect of we’ll see how it all plays out. Who is involved in the editing to dictate how things turn out? Maybe things will be wrapped up in a bow for Arie. We’ll see. All mo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger