SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 pm

giggling

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Years ago we use to figure out clues to who was the F1 based on the FS. The F1 got the best FS sleuthed by type of room locations rose petals and other clues. All this was done on s/caps without spoilers.

No need to even think about this one IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:50 pm

After spending the evening in the sand/tent, wouldn't it have been romantic to have a nice shower together in a hotel room?  Nothing like a little sand in the sheets to top off the romantic evening.    giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 pm

Her surprised look when she opened the door was fake to me.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Jmo but she’s going to be a FANTASTIC bachelorette! I really hope she finds a great guy like so many ettes before her heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:41 pm

I hope she skewers the living daylights out of Arie!!! Unfortunately, since it appears she is most likely going to be the next Bette she will probably tone it down and be polite. My personal wish is she throws everything at him ... LIVE ... and then when they go to announce her as the Bette she gives them the finger and walks off to live HEA without all these idiots.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Sprite wrote:I hope she skewers the living daylights out of Arie!!! Unfortunately, since it appears she is most likely going to be the next Bette she will probably tone it down and be polite. My personal wish is she throws everything at him ... LIVE ... and then when they go to announce her as the Bette she gives them the finger and walks off to live HEA without all these idiots.

I like it! He truly deserves it after reading how he went about with the breakup. Deception and blindsiding along with securing the other girl in the wings as we’ve speculated . Arie is a natural at this and hopefully they allow Becca to have her say.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:Did any of you catch last night when she said she KNEW he was going to do this?  If I broke up with a guy a year ago and we were not in contact, I would not EXPECT him to come half way around the world out of the blue!  Almost makes me wonder if she went on the show to make him realize he could lose her.  Thoughts?

I agree. After watching last night, I don't feel as surprised by what happens with Arie/Becca/Lauren and I don't feel like Becca is as much of a victim as she's going to take credit for. I got the impression that the on/off relationship with Ross was not as completely off as she claims it was when she signed up for the show. I think there are a lot of unresolved feelings there, and not just on his end, and that is a big part of the reason - if not THE reason - Arie calls off the engagement. I wouldn't be surprised if she's engaged to Ross within a year.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nousernameneeded Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:10 pm

I really like becca so far and love how she handled things. IMO she’s not fake at all. Shes happy-go-lucky, modest, lovely and so mature. Smiley

Nousernameneeded

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Years ago we use to figure out clues to who was the F1 based on the FS. The F1 got the best FS sleuthed by type of room locations rose petals and other clues. All this was done on s/caps without spoilers.

No need to even think about this one IMHO.

I think Becca’s FS was the best one of all. To each his own I guess.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@FLChica I agree, I just cannot take Becca's "role" seriously.

This doesn't mean I don't like her, or I'm putting her down. These are my opinions since her limo exit. She was too much in your face for my liking. After this mess is over, and I see how she is in real life, then I'll form another opinion I'm sure.

Last night, for me, was the first time in many years that I actually SMH at how unbelievably fake it was for me. There have been IMO a lot of fake epi's in the past, and I know it, but last night put the icing on the cake and just added to my sleuthing skills for future.

Followed by Becca's tweet about not accepting an unhealthy relationship ever again. Being on a show with 30 other woman dating one guy is pretty healthy? A show where you may end up being chosen as the F1 and now switched off to F2 knowing full well what your contract entailed, is healthy? Having a friend b*tch for you all over SM because of said switch is healthy?

Yeah, Becca agreeing with TPTB to force Arie down on one knee for the fake proposal was a little in your face IMO.Then Becca spouts what will surely be the theme for her season as the Bachelorette - "Let's do the damn thing".

Viewers are shown that Becca can fall in love on the show - even if she needs a little help with Rachel Zoe dresses, Louboutin heels, jewelry and trips far more more exotic than her BF's trip to San Diego. And smart publicist that she is, Becca is making connections on SM with Bach Nation regulars like Carly Waddell - who didn't tag her in the post as shown by @Stone_Hedge.

'Atta girl, @thebkoof - #noragrets.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Becca is the winner imo and by everything I have sleuthed about Becca she is a beautiful person inside and out. I wish Becca nothing but the best! Keep shining beautiful girl. Becca, if you're reading, I'm sure your dad in heaven was looking out for you and though it may have hurt and not made sense at the time, you dodged some massive bullets and I only wish good things for you and can't wait for you to find someone worthy of you  PINKHEART jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger