SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:13 am

She likes to bully and will be in favor of an audience/friends/ideology that allows her to bully and be obnoxious. Her fault of course is that she's a little too enthusiastic, a good bully will pretend to be righteous and hide the pleasure bullying gives them, she'll learn that with age and be more subtle about it. As for being obnoxious, the trick is to always push the limits without going too far, but she's clearly in an environment where the boundaries lie a lot further, so we get to see the ugliness inside her come out in all its glory.

All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:28 am

blueblues wrote:
nikikass wrote:I go back and forth with Bekah.

Much like my kids.  Some days I like them and some days they get on my nerves! giggling
Same.
I this case, I think the previous post, joking about Coachella, was kind of funny. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhmadwhhNsL
The backpaddling in the latest one was just unnecessary IMO. She also seems to have changed it several times afterwards.
Stand by your opinion, girl!
JMO
Mommyof2 wrote:Saying F-off is refreshing? laugh out loud  Jmo.  
Where does she say that?

#ThisPostIsAlsoAJokeCauseIDontActuallyGiveAFuckAbo

utOffendingFestivalGirls

Tough girl.  laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:52 am

Corrine2 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:07 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Saying F-off is refreshing? laugh out loud  Jmo.  
Where does she say that?

#ThisPostIsAlsoAJokeCauseIDontActuallyGiveAFuckAbo

utOffendingFestivalGirls

Tough girl.  laugh out loud.
Oh, but saying that you don’t give a F about what someone thinks is quite different from telling them to F off, isn’t it? The problem is that if it’s true, why write the post in the first place?

She clearly has problems with the criticism that comes with being a public figure. Hopefully she will learn. What I like is that she is also doing some good with her new platform, e.g. opening up about her acne problem, and how she is dealing with it.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 am

rosefever wrote:She likes to bully and will be in favor of an audience/friends/ideology that allows her to bully and be obnoxious. Her fault of course is that she's a little too enthusiastic, a good bully will pretend to be righteous and hide the pleasure bullying gives them, she'll learn that with age and be more subtle about it. As for being obnoxious, the trick is to always push the limits without going too far, but she's clearly in an environment where the boundaries lie a lot further, so we get to see the ugliness inside her come out in all its glory.

All IMO.
I can’t remember anyone that she has bullied. That word should be used carefully IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 am

She was throwing shade at the people who attend Coachella. She really needs to shut her trap because she is coming across as a witch with a capital B. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:25 am

I personally didn't take the Coachella post as throwing shade.

She was clearly going elsewhere which is where she wanted to be. With good friends and rock climbing. That is what I like about her. She is clearly living HER life the way she wants.

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 21 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 am

If you look at the comments below, you can see how she said she edited/changed her caption. To me, that mean either she cares what others say about her or she speaks too soon or she can’t make up her mind.

IMO, she’s just another fame seeker, expanding her 5 minutes. I will like her more if she promotes something bigger than herself, like what Rachel and Vanessa do. But it probably comes with time, life experiences and growth.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:49 am

sdmom wrote:If you look at the comments below, you can see how she said she edited/changed her caption. To me, that mean either she cares what others say about her or she speaks too soon or she can’t make up her mind.

IMO, she’s just another fame seeker, expanding her 5 minutes. I will like her more if she promotes something bigger than herself, like what Rachel and Vanessa do. But it probably comes with time, life experiences and growth.

Jmo.

From what I could tell, many attacked her original post and told her to grow up. She thinks she is being cute with her posts, but all it does is show her lack of maturity. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:59 am

Is she working as a nanny still? I can't imagine who would hire her after some of her antics.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am

I think she needs a nanny.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:04 am

alwaystulips wrote:I think she needs a nanny.

Like Corrine!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3