SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Wut?   Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 26 318829699 Does she really need to broadcast this? Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJSgTwBPiv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7kvxlamdh9s7
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

That pic alone is enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 5:15 pm

She is so annoying. Post the pics, and tell others to bugger off if you love your hair under your armpits.

Why stir up backlash? She's just making sure she has her place on BIP. #CorrineWannaBe IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 25, 2018 8:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:snipped

I wonder where did all the Bekah love go that was shown to her when she was on the show????

For me it started with her elimination. She was so heartbroken because she wished people would get past her age and see her for what she is paraphrasing. Bekah you're 22 yrs old, that's who you are, on a dating show, pretending you want to marry a 36 yr old.  IMO she is not anywhere near ready for marriage but she put on a good act. Her segment on JK pretty much did me in. She IMO tries to be so "mature", her sarcastic facial expressions I find are very annoying especially when JK brought up Tia, and I just choked when she said she's been a fan of TB for years, years? she's 22 yrs old.  CH announced she was going to be on BIP and she later was quoted in a tabloid, saying she wasn't asked. Calling TPTB liars? laugh out loud Her bachelor casting photo in overall's with boobage, Bekah and Peter hearts after she finished filming was so childish IMO. To me, she's trying to be so grown up so different with her distracting earrings, and yet, she acts like a child IMHO. I thought she was adorable when first sleuthed, but for me, this is a prime example of getting to know the real contestant post filming and her SM behaviour isn't helping.

Thanks @Guardianangel.... I never really cared for her when she was on the show, but didn't want to go against the grain so I wondered what had happened.. Thanks again and you are spot on!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 25, 2018 12:26 pm

I bet she shaves for BIP. Anyone want to counter? Winner gets a seat at Larie's private wedding.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Can you imagine? After the big to do over scallop fingers, this adds charm.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 25, 2018 2:19 pm

I don't find the picture anything other than pure Becca - putting out there what she wants known, regardless of how others feel about it. Personally, I think it's OK not to shave if that is her choice. But does she wax 'down there'? If she does, then to me that would be two-faced!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:10 am

I posted an article about Bekah and Raven having a Twitter war *edit* earlier today.  Is there a reason it was deleted?  I posted a link.  Am I missing something?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No spoilers allowed)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I posted an article about Bekah and Raven having a Twitter war *edit* earlier today.  Is there a reason it was deleted?  I posted a link.  Am I missing something?  
You probably know already but the whole discussion is in the BIP thread as contains spoilers. So cant be discussed fully here imo. Thats most likely why.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No spoilers allowed in the thread)

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:29 am

I liked Bekah when she was on the show. What bug gets into some of these people? It has to be more than the desire for "fame." Are they so deprived in the self-worth department that they resort to this nonsense to keep their name in the forefront. I'm beginning to wonder..... JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:48 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I posted an article about Bekah and Raven having a Twitter war *edit* today.  Is there a reason it was deleted?  I posted a link.  Am I missing something?  
You probably know already but the whole discussion is in the BIP thread as contains spoilers. So cant be discussed fully here imo. Thats most likely why.

I don’t know anything about it, but if it did have anything of a spoiler nature in it, that would be cause for the deletion. Thank you.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:52 pm

I deleted the post. I apologize, I was going to move it to the appropriate thread and post a warning, real life got in the way. By the time I got back to the forum, I forgot.

Once again to clarify, there are no spoilers allowed in any threads other than those for the current season.

If there are potential contestants on the current season of the 'ette who are not eliminated yet, that is considered a spoiler.

Unspoiled members should be able to freely read other threads without having to come across a spoiler.

There is a thread specifically for potential BIP contestants from Becca's season in her category. It's colour coded in RED and it's stickied. I'm not sure what else I can do to make it clear, if contestants are not eliminated, they do not get discussed anywhere else other than Becca's category.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4827p60-potential-cast-from-bachelorette-season-14-bip-season-5-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 26 Captur14

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3