SELECT CONTENT

Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aria Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Her IG is still deactivated so I think she might still be there!

Aria

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by beader Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:07 pm

@Hawaii Girl, thanks for the info. I, obviously, know nothing about Twitter.
I'll try to remember what you said to look for.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Marikh
Restaurant Owner
Salt Lake City, Utah

girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Marikh10
girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Marikh11

BIO
PICS

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:58 am

girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 147657_2894-900x0
girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 147657_2908-900x0
girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 147657_5529-900x0
girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 147657_5537-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:52 am

girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 473C48CD00000578-5169647-image-m-107_1513062430839
Marikh, 27, was happy to admit that she expects the experience to be hard, saying: 'Dating a guy dating other women is going to be difficult. I'm used to being the one being pursued. So pursuing and fighting for their heart is something new and different.'
http://www.cetusnews.com/life/The-Bachelor--Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-looks-crushed-by-competition-in-preview.Sy1tCyT6Wa-z.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 pm

girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Fcb060098bc519809be9cc841b5d87d6
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-episode-3-recap-glow-flow-030022012.html?utm_content=buffer31e13&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Too bad they don't show her much at all! I wanted to know more about her. Is there any hope? no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:52 pm

I really liked Marikh, too bad they didn't show much of her.
girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 3237-o
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/marikh-mathias----5-things-know-about-arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor-bachelorette--23240g3237.php
Marikh Mathias @maroosworld
As the first Indian/ Pakistani woman on #Thebachelor I’m honored and humbled to be able to have represented an amazing group of women out there
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:59 pm

She's gorgeous and seems very witty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 pm

She seemed well centered while still embracing the experience for what it is. One of my favorites, even if we didn't see much of her. And the things I liked about her are probably why we didn't see much.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpUOlaFAm2/?hl=en&taken-by=maroosworld

Credit: @Marikh Mathias girlcrush - Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1f339
maroosworld  FOR THE RECORD - I created the term glam shaming on the show because that’s the only way I could describe the situation I was put into. What you guys didn’t see was me telling Arie that he could ask me anything and him asking me how long it would take me to get ready for a hike. Out of everything in the world, he asked me about that! That’s when I knew he didn’t have any interest to get to know me on a deeper level based on what someone had said to him about me, and the judgment he made because of it. Glam shaming is, at the end of the day, just a word right? I know how silly it can sound at times, but what it represents is anything but silly. It’s about not being seen for the person you are because of what someone thinks about you based on how you dress, do your makeup, do you hair, whatever it may be. I know I can’t be the only woman in the world who’s been labeled “high maintenance” or told that I seem like a bitch because of how I look. When this issue arose on the show, it perpetuated the vicious cycle of this judgment in my life, and really hurt me. I think about all the diverse types of beautiful (inside and out) people I have in my life and missing out on knowing them if I had made a judgment based on how they choose to present themselves. At the end of this debate, it’s about love. I went on The Bachelor to find love and when something as petty as how I maintain my hair comes in the way of that, it’s not okay. Everyone deserves love, EVERYONE. Why does it matter if someone fixed their hair on a hike if they make you laugh, support you, love you unconditionally. It doesn’t.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added IG pic to post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Beautiful and eloquent - great find! However, I do question how much time some people spend on appearance. I believe in serving humanity and the more time I spend on my appearance, the less time for doing for others. JMO.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Well to some it does matter. If I remember correctly this was a topic asked on Sean's season after/during/about the date when he woke them up early to go watch the sunrise. AshLee I believe said it took her 3 hours to get ready while Catherine said she could roll out of bed, pee and brush her teeth and done. It is a valid concern when it comes to a relationship. Some guys don't want someone who takes three hours to get ready every time they go somewhere. Years ago, I had a roommate who would monopolize the bathroom when getting ready to go out. It took her hours...and I mean hours...to just fix her bloody hair. Suffice it to say, she was out of there at the end of the school year. She could be lovely person, but someone that concerned about their looks would drive me insane.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+11
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Aria
beader
mindless